Will BTC down to $6000 - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Will BTC down to $6000

I dont think bitcoin will go down and will touch 600$ level it will

stay around 6500 to 700$ till halving happen if it is down level

6000$ it will good chance to buy bitcoin

4 hours ago, Lifeman said:

We have not seen the sharp drop in price, btc is Still going up as we can see from the present price.

Yes, the price of bitcoin has risen dramatically today. I love it. I hope this is the beginning of a bullish trend.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:50 PM, Devh said:

As i had been analyzed and see the bitcoin market history is repeating. If we study the charts then we can easily predict that it will go down but History never always repeat. In my honest view, BTC will be down as it was in 2018 but this time it will be its last dump. After this many more projects and awareness is going on peak so this can be examined that in the next year BTC will pump but it will never come below this price which we are getting at this time. 

So we are talking/ BTC will be dump below 6000 dollars very soon. What's your opinion please share !

No i don't think so. Bitcoin price will certainly go up. With it has been gaining pace it will surely increased. The transactions has 

also been increasing. I think by the end of this year bitcoin will make a good price.

So far, I have not seen a sharp decline in bitcoin. Today's bitcoin price has increased significantly, and in the future it will rise again. cannot reduce prices so low

Of course not, he's already bounced back from that support line. Now the question is different. Will bitcoin go above $ 8000 or will it remain in a sideways trend between 6000 and 8000 thousand?

Btc will not down to 6k usd any more. the price is near about 8k now and very soon it will go high. people are now investing on btc to make good profit.

5 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Bitcoin price going down to $6000 dollars in not a matter.Bitcoin also again rise up.But think bitcoin price will not go down to Under $6k in thie year

Mainly the price is going high now and very soon the price will go to moon. going down to 6 k is not possible now I think. now the popularity is increasing.

• +2 1

On 10/24/2019 at 2:52 PM, williamz902 said:

When you look at historical graphs for most coins - you will see that when the price crashes, it usually doesn't go as low as the previous crash. So over years, the coin is generally climbing. So for example, it will climb by 200% and then drop by 90% - then climb again by 200% and drop again by 90% - these averages ensure that the price is generally climbing even though crashes. So I agree, you probably will never have the chance to buy bitcoin at this price again. Perhaps the next crash will only go as low as 12k.

you are correct so far we are going up from the lows at 6500$ and we reached 9000$ and this price jump is like 40% but we will keep going up to 10000$ i hope.

On 10/24/2019 at 4:57 PM, FYRU said:

I think bitcoin may fall but not so much. And if will fall the this's critical after all this already was.

Now BTc is going to be high an it will go more up because now the bull time is start slowly day by day and like this i hope it will move more up and we can make more high expectations from it because it will touch the 200,000$ soon and this is the end of the BTC touch.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although this post is old, I am writing in reference to today's position.  Bitcoin price is going up which is clear indication that all whales are out to play.With the next halving around the corner, the price is gonna fluctuate a lot, and although not impossible, the price may come down to 6k for brief moment

But now seems we can not see that going below $6000 this year because bitcoin is starting to grow and also the altcoins.. It would be great if there is bull run again.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, Caporetto said:

Well we consolidated at 100 weekly ma at 7800 - for 1 month then we broke it to downside - last support is 200 weekly ma at 6800- that should stop price at least for a big bounce however lose that - and its free fall to 5200 -and bitcoin is literally dead.

BTC will make a low at the last month is just 6800$ and after that it will make a start of buying and again it is stable now and it touch the 9000$ last day high and now it is running between the 8800$ to 9000$ and i hope soon market will break this point also and go to high soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/18/2020 at 6:07 PM, Zervanix said:

I don't think bitcoin will return to the price of $ 6000 because right now the trend is increasing and also the blockhalving time is getting closer so it is very difficult to return to $ 6000

yes, of course, it will be difficult to return to 6000 USD, the topic was made a few months ago, and now BTC is above 8000 USD, if we look farther, BTC will go up, not go down, but however the deciding is the market user, we can only wait for the next direction of BTC.

To be honest, I expected it to drop to $ 6000, because I knew it was going to be pumped up, but it wasn't, it wasn't up to $ 6000. But it's okay, now it's increasing

35 minutes ago, Mash said:

That will indicate a bad market if it fall to $6000, Bitcoin is still strong. Let's hope that this does not happen, hopefully bitcoin can penetrate the price of resistance and fly high to $ 9,000.

To go back down $6k I don't think this will happen anytime soon. And to break through $9k has already happened and dropped back to $8k+ We are all sure Bitcoin will experience an increase again.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:33 PM, David Warner said:

I think this can be go down because it's falling down everyday so it's not impossible to get on 6k dollar

In December 2019 everyone accepted bitcoin price goes to down but surprisedly price suddenly pumping $7000 to $9000 dollars. But after some time price dump again and now price about $8200 dollars. I think It’s highly possible price crashed $6000 dollars in this years.              

we can also say that it value is down 6 dollar but there are very very no chance to decrease its value due to the power of bitcoin now days is going up and very expensive we can also say that its value not to be down.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:35 PM, Devh said:

As i had been analyzed and see the bitcoin market history is repeating. If we study the charts then we can easily predict that it will go down but History never always repeat. In my honest view, BTC will be down as it was in 2018 but this time it will be its last dump. After this many more projects and awareness is going on peak so this can be examined that in the next year BTC will pump but it will never come below this price which we are getting at this time. 

So we are talking/ BTC will be dump below 6000 dollars very soon. What's your opinion please share !

I think Downing bitcoin to the price of 6000$ is not possible for this half year till june 2020.now its time for the going  up and up.as it recently crossed the price of 8700$ only just in a week ..hopefully it may go upto 10k dollar by feb end

• +2 1

Perhaps it will decrease, but my opinion is that no matter how low it will return to blackening again, but there are many currencies that a person can rely on other than bitcoin.

2 minutes ago, Money12 said:

bitcoin wont get down from 7000 dollars in the next two months at least and after that it might start to get down 

Yes, I am also sure that bitcoin will not go down to $ 7000. Op predicted 6K and he is wrong. Bitcoin will not go down even lower because there will only be 6.25 coins per block. Let's head 25K or more.

I made a little analysis, I'm not saying my analysis is 100% correct, but at least my analysis can be used as an additional reference if you want,

JwZgJxpd

if we see from the analysis that I made, most likely BTC will not be below 6000 USD, if under 7000 USD it might be possible, but of course we must be on guard if BTC suddenly falls deeper,

now btc going to the sky because now btc again crossed the 85000$ resistance level next resistance is 9000$ let's hope btc will crossed also this resistance and gave us some good earning. 

It is very reasonable that the price of your Aztecoin will decrease a little, but in my opinion, I do not think his mother will see him low for a long time, and he will soon return to black again.