Yobit registration temporary off! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Yobit registration temporary off!

have you tried to register on yobit and pop up message appears and says registration temporary off! If you see that message just do this, try to clear your cookies and cache also or try to use VPN.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 minute ago, Luciferludz said:

have you tried to register on yobit and pop up message appears and says registration temporary off! If you see that message just do this, try to clear your cookies and cache also or try to use VPN.

If your getting that message it is because you have tried to open too many accounts. Yobit can detect this and that is why you received the message. I seen many on Yobit chat asking why, and the moderators state this. From memory, your IP address will always flag up when several accounts are created from the same IP address

1 minute ago, Elton23 said:

If your getting that message it is because you have tried to open too many accounts. Yobit can detect this and that is why you received the message. I seen many on Yobit chat asking why, and the moderators state this. From memory, your IP address will always flag up when several accounts are created from the same IP address

but I've ask the admin on telegram and he give me this solution, because also me my first time I tried to register on yobit it was giving me that message.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

2 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

but I've ask the admin on telegram and he give me this solution, because also me my first time I tried to register on yobit it was giving me that message.

Well then I would take the advice from the Yobit admin. But I would ask Yobit "support" on Yobit website, and not on telegram. Just to be safe as I have heard of many fake telegram accounts.

4 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

Well then I would take the advice from the Yobit admin. But I would ask Yobit "support" on Yobit website, and not on telegram. Just to be safe as I have heard of many fake telegram accounts.

no it's not fake telegram group, cause the invite link of the group is added into yobit so I joined yobit telegram group through invitation link directly from yobit website, you can see invitation link in support tab of yobit

Iqoption.com/signup

3 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

no it's not fake telegram group, cause the invite link of the group is added into yobit so I joined yobit telegram group through invitation link directly from yobit website, you can see invitation link in support tab of yobit

Yeah thats ok then. Just I have heard of many stories on Yobit chat where users were scammed out of funds by malicious fake accounts pretending to be Yobit. I was only advising you to be careful, as many have been fooled by such attempts.

5 minutes ago, Saladdin said:

That's for those scammers who's are always busy to pollutes this platform. This is a good steps to ensure forum security

so if they temporary off yobit registration what about those newbies who are not having account in yobit? They must think about that to help newbies to having accounts on yobit.

5 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

Yeah thats ok then. Just I have heard of many stories on Yobit chat where users were scammed out of funds by malicious fake accounts pretending to be Yobit. I was only advising you to be careful, as many have been fooled by such attempts.

that's true really their have many yobit scams sites and they already have scamming a lot of people, that's why many newbies are feared to register yobit cause they think it is is scamming website. We must help newbies to find really yobit website.

Iqoption.com/signup

my friend registered to check on the site and everything worked fine, maybe it does not allow to register with the same IP address or maybe else. you need check all things.

19 minutes ago, Kim K said:

There should be a measure in place to ban people that open more than one account from the same IP address/phone. These shows that people are becoming account farmers. I heard this word today from @hexwin when he described someone as account farmers. If Yobit can detect registration from same mobile phone, then crypto talk should be able to do same to account farmers

Some people are using Tor browser, or sharing public network, so this is not a perfect solution sadly.
Even Satoshi Nakamoto always used Tor browser, but if one IP address can  be banned several times,
then maybe it should be investigated.

8 minutes ago, Kim K said:

Investigation is the way to go but I believe it should be transparent to everyone to see the sincerity behind it. Of a truth, some use VPN and even mask their IP and this will make it more difficult. I believe most bitcointalk account put up for sale here are owned by account farmers that want to sell one of their numerous accounts

Don't worry to much about it... just post normal post, follow the rules, report spammers and after some time you will see much  better and cleaner forum.  I also posted some hints and tips how to recognise spammer post easy, some of them have big dot below post on left side, others have blank space on top....etc.

Edited by hexwin

I see people have so many good 'friends' in this forum 😂

Nice to see people are so friendly and helping each other all the time 👍

Yea i saw few people on here saying they cant make accounts on yobit so I guess people have been bombarding the registration server to get in cryptotalk campaign.

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

I see people have so many good 'friends' in this forum 😂

Nice to see people are so friendly and helping each other all the time 👍

That's right some of the community here are so friendly, and very accommodating, especially if there are someone asking about in the forum. 

2 hours ago, Naga said:

Yea i saw few people on here saying they cant make accounts on yobit so I guess people have been bombarding the registration server to get in cryptotalk campaign.

Probably, they have server problem, that's its under under maintenance or what. 

17 hours ago, Elton23 said:

That would be nice, because they can detect the registration of multiple accounts by the same IP. But I find it very difficult to be true, because in a house more people may want to have a Yobit account, as they would then? I think the problem may be in cacha, something like that, often clearing the browsing history and cacha solves the access problem.

29 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

That's right some of the community here are so friendly, and very accommodating, especially if there are someone asking about in the forum. 

I was talking about fake friends better known as alternative accounts...
but yes some people  can also help really

22 hours ago, ijohnpaul said:

Technically speaking, I'm afraid that you made many accounts on the same network ip. Therefore the only solution is use proxy unblocker and browser like opera mini. Happy posting anyway

No that problem doesn't face me it was happen to my referrer so I asked me admin in a telegram group of yobit then he gave me solution

Iqoption.com/signup

5 hours ago, spyaquino said:

That would be nice, because they can detect the registration of multiple accounts by the same IP. But I find it very difficult to be true, because in a house more people may want to have a Yobit account, as they would then? I think the problem may be in cacha, something like that, often clearing the browsing history and cacha solves the access problem.

From memory I think you can have a "few" accounts, but some users abuse the system especially when there is a nice reward on the Yobit freecoins page. And when I say "abuse" I mean they try to set up 5/10/20 accounts from the same IP address.

9 hours ago, Kim K said:

There should be a measure in place to ban people that open more than one account from the same IP address/phone. These shows that people are becoming account farmers. I heard this word today from @hexwin when he described someone as account farmers. If Yobit can detect registration from same mobile phone, then crypto talk should be able to do same to account farmers

There is a problem when it comes to mobile phones. You see a "mobile" bounces of several "cell" towers and therefore the IP address changes. To make this easier to understand, mobile phone companies use 100's of different IP address due to the amount of customers it provides a service to. 

My registration page will still appear when I log out of my account, maybe you are having problems with your IP, it could be duplicated with someone's account.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:21 AM, Luciferludz said:

Most of the users of CryptoTalk already had Yobit accounts - that's how they came to find out about CryptoTalk. Why would you want to register another account? I've had my account for years, haven't used the registration button since then, so I wouldn't know about the registration being off. Please beware of creating multiple accounts - they may ban all your accounts and you will loose your balance!

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

On 10/25/2019 at 3:53 PM, rosywyt said:

I don't think there is a problem, because I just registered in yobit 2 days ago only and yet don't face any issue just like yours. I successfully registered in the platform. 

me too. i registered an account on yobit last week with no problem. so in some case it's user connection problem or server side that is temporary. 

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

I didn't experience this when registering, I think this only happens if you are trying to register multiple account and yobit system is detecting that your computer have already open an account on the site, deleting cookies might help solve that problem.

Hello, like others members told you before you must be careful with telegram or twitter there are a lot of scammers trying to stolen some money, maybe you can try to register with the second yobit domain yobit.io you can use same credentials in both sites yobit.net and yobit.io Good luck.

that what i was talking about in another topic , yobit team somtimes they close the registration to make new updates or to fix some problem , i think after  while every thing will back like in use 

Is that done by the exchange of yobit to prevent spammers who will join the cryptotalk campaign, I think that's the case.