Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

From the very beginning I was familiar with Crypto and knew the gambling. I never tried gambling. So far I'm just doing business. Actually, when I gain it makes me addicted to the business to continue. But when I trade I can control my emotions. During trading or gambling, I think it is very important to be able to control our emotions. I lost my Bitcoin in 2018, at that time, it was afraid of reducing me and was forced to sell at a very low price. The friends were forced to sell.

• +1 1

Well, I don't gamble, but I did lose some investment in trading, when I was buying xrp thinking that it would appreciate in sooner times, I was surprised that the price keeps on going low, to extend that I have to withdraw my investment as a loss.

• +1 1

On 10/24/2019 at 7:43 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

Probably, I got a loss in both of the places. As being a trader, there will be not always be profit as expected, and even if we had to sustain loss, but a trader should take courage to overcome the loss on the next move. And about gambling, I used to bet on sports, and gained profits for a while, but later I betted my entire profits and loss all of them unexpectedly, as the game result was a total surprise.

I am one of the people that knowledge influences more than luck, but knowledge sometimes has a limit and luck begins there, because you may make a mistake in some operation, and you did a random operation and this is successful and this is luck That is why I say that sometimes luck also influences the final result.

Yes, I ones loose alot of money,  but it was not in cryptotalk nor cryptocurrencies,  it was through betting or better said gambling,  I was assured that the game would be sure to enter and so for huge profit I invest huge amount arou15k, and so they game cut,  so I loose all. 

Yes, I ones loose alot of money,  but it was not in cryptotalk nor cryptocurrencies,  it was through betting or better said gambling,  I was assured that the game would be sure to enter and so for huge profit I invest huge amount arou15k, and so they game cut,  so I loose all. 

Indeed, it is based on their past experience in gambling and trading. The gambling and trading are the most addicted kind of earning profit because sometimes we feel greediness on our money. When I start trading, I also experience to lost my money because of my greediness, and for now, I totally manage it, by trading a 20% of my funds. It is necessary to be manageable when it comes to money to avoid of losing all the funds.

Hello friend any business comes to profit and to do but overall I always go for a class but in the case of gambling how it happens to win quite a good amount but as a result the whole profit is consolidated zero so it is important to be aware thank you

Well, in this field of business there is always risk, if you are not ready to lose, do not try it at all, gambling is a game of luck, and some of them say that it is a game of experience and reading reality, but until you become lucky or not an expert you do not risk much, because if you win once  You will get addicted to it and you will continue to lose.

• +1 1

I think the profit I made made me addicted to the continuous business.  While I can control my senses while trading, I have lost a lot of things myself.  Which I decided to invest in some shitcoins., I'm still trading.  I haven't lost much since.  If I've ever been hurt, I've been able to overcome it easily.  I like to trade the most.

Btc is one of the best currency in all over the world and which is used as a worldwide digital currency and there are many people from all over the world attached to the site so I also think that I have no more skills on this site because I have no attached for longer time so I also device to all member to keep well you connected to this site and earn much and more profitable running from this real ways earning program and you can also improve your skills which is also helpful for you and your education.

On 10/24/2019 at 9:03 AM, Deborah Christine said:

From the beginning I was familiar with crypto and knew about gambling. I had never tried gambling. So far I have only been trading. Indeed, when I get profit it makes me addicted to continue trading. But I can control my emotions when trading. When trading or gambling I think it is very important to be able to control our emotions.

I agree with you, indeed trading and gambling are fast ways to get profit but I'm not interested in gambling, I'm more interested in trading. By trading, I can profit every day or month, trading also carries less risk than gambling. Gambling carries another big risk, because we often lose more than we gain.

• +1 1

Not special I lose in my life I want to tell you that when you come on this forum you should to take care of your account because there are many scammer and you can lose your money and you cannot do anything so before this you should be prepared and careful about your account

• +4 1

Not at yet ,because I'm trading on yobit and get earning.  But some time it may in loss ,but not to big. So I'm taking right decisions which i think need hard work and time requires.  So put you money where place which have some value and price prediction ability is so important then other.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

The big lose in my life is in trading . In the first I have not experience and knowledge therefore I lose my money. I lose in forex trading it is very risky. Forex trading is more than crypto currency risky. 

I have never tried any of them in my life but i'm looking forward to try trading .. once i get the nessesary knowledge and i gain alot of information about trade and control my emotions and be confident then i'll enter the world of trade 

• +2 1

In fact, I have not yet tried trading or investing, I am taking my time to learn and gain experiences and information that qualify me to enter the field of trading - I think that these experiences will protect me from falling into the usual mistakes and thus protect my money from being lost

• +1 1

As for me, I do not like to gamble, I think trading is better. I advise you to stay away from feelings of greed while trading and learn technical analysis to reduce the possibility of your loss.

• +2 1

It was gambling and i have worked so hard to avoid gambling until now I'm glad I'm not a gambler anymore, it was real hard for me because all i did is losing.

3 hours ago, Abdulahad bashir ahmad said:

Dear i joined this platform just two months ago and in the starting i had no interested in trading but as i continued working my interest towards trading were increased more and more and now very soon i will start trading to get a profit 

But mind my words, trading is not as simple as you might think, you better buy a course or something to learn it first, it is a professions s many other professions.

I never gamble at all because I don't have a good luck but I lost huge because of bittrex disabled my account during the bull run and the enabled it riiight after the bull run ended in February 2018 I saw my portfolio double many times and still couldn't sell.

• +3 1

I lost from many months ago and it was very hard to me but i came back and trade again with some fears but i decided to be more carefully when i am investing.

• +5 1

Dear just now i started working and I can't lose any amount of money. Because i am new . So sad you lost a great amount. But by losing something we learn how to get something. Everyone face many problems if he or she start anything . By this we come to know how we become good in our work.

Thanks.

Yeah you are absolutely right but I don't think that there must be many people with the gambling as it is not the common way of earning most of the people use trading method to earn something in their daily lives so that they can do some thing good to their selves and their family including society , let me add I use to trade in this field but I am not addicted to it.

Bueno, en las dos he perdido mucho a la hora de operar he tenido pérdidas muy considerables que en ocasiones me recuperé, en el juego a la hora de apostar me encontré con situaciones bastante difíciles cada vez que me involucraba más y había más pérdidas. , al final recuperé algo de todo lo que había perdido

13 minutes ago, Al-Wassouf said:

Gambling games are the worst way to earn profits, as they are completely dependent on luck, and our inability to control our emotions may lead to the loss of all we have, unlike other areas such as trading and investment, which are based on knowledge and technical analysis.

@Al-Wassouf Gambling is the stupidest way to lose money, although everyone is the owner of his actions and do what he thinks best, I am not one of those who gamble, I think it is not the way to get ahead, there are many people in destitution after having lost all their capital playing, even if the trade is risky, it is less likely that the risk is higher, we can always have more control over what we do, because the big betting houses know how to play with our emotions to take away what we have, greetings.