Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

I am not loose a huge in life but in this forum i loose my 10$ one day. But it is not the huge money its not create matter in my life. Anyway i am satisfied from this forum and will be satisfied in the next time.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe this was in 2016-2017 Though not in crypto but in FX. Lost more than $2000 a day and the it just crushed me. It was my fault, didn't know much then but thought I could pull it off but I lost and though lost some to crypto, but that was the biggest.

At a certain point I became addicted to gambling in my life. I was gambling almost all my money that I got from my job and I barely had enough to pay my rent and my bills. I'm glab I was able to get past that and solve my addiction

I know about gambling that there is high risk so I do not spend much in gambling while I spend a lot in trading and in one of my coin I lost a high amount of money.

i tried both in the past, i have no luck at gambling and i've never won anything, with the trading i had quite important losses and so i don't do it anymore, now i dedicate myself only to bounty and airdrop

My biggest lost was that i had gambled more than 4k and i was beginning to earn and make profit but eventually i became greedy and started to feel overconfident and gambled my whole amount . This made me lose everything. The biggest lesson i learned from my life was that we must not gamble with our money and the only way to make money is to work hard . If we make money through wrong ways like gambling and all then that money wont stay with us for long. I hope you love this message .

let me answer your question away from crypto world, I lost huge in life when I invested my time and effort with the wrong kind of people, and I felt like I ave lost years of my life walking in a road that is not mine,  with the company of horrible people. I try to correct my bath but it takes a lot of effort , and concerning gambling, stay away from it because it will make you loose all of your money. 

My friend, with regard to working on the Internet, I did not lose at all, because I did not start working on the most high in it. I only work on the CryptoTalk forum because I have a study, but I lost once in binary options and I really regret it. Thank you.

• +5 1

I didn't lose much money to the crypto world yet and I hope I don't. I am always careful what to invest and when to invest. I begun my crypto trading career in safe amounts and I am happy I did that because I lost some trading positions. Even now I have some coins hodling from high prices but that is not much concern for me because I believe they will still make me good product in a rallying market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Ohhhh dear friend i feel so sad for you and I think that This was the biggest mistake of your life and no you can and you should learn from your mistakes and don't repeat it again. No dear friend I didn't use anything of them and didn't lose any money.

• +3 1

When we start a task we face many difficulties in that task but if we face more difficulties with patience and hard work then they are solved automatically and I don't know much about it because  I have never traded before I joined this form for the first time and I am still new to this form so I have no information about it.

We must not gamble .Because that is always a matter of luck for us, if your luck is good, then you may get a lot of profits, but if your luck does not favour you, then you may have to suffer a lot of loss. However, we should make trading because in it we use  our hard work and we can get promises to be good, but for this, we should have experience. 

Hello.  At first I started working with a lot of money to work online then my money failed.  I was sad then.  I have been working on crypto sites ever since.  Thanks.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

Dear friend,  i never lost my important thing in life. It is the first site to which i joined a month ago. I am just posting here. I have no skills of trading. So i never get lose in life. So i feel proud myself. But we cannot say that in trading we will definitely get profit. Some time we lose a huge money in trading.  It depends on luck. 

I am fortunate enough to not loose anything huge. I usually don't gamble because it gives no knowledge and completely dependent upon luck. So I trade sometimes which usually get some profit.

Currently I have not lost a lot of money, I would say that in these years at most I have lost about 100 dollars in pages of doubtful origin, my investments are based on knowledge and research, I never leave anything to chance, I consider that I trust something As ambiguous as luck when investing is the worst mistake that many make.

I lose hung on my life when i got scammed by a website . Not only me man people scammed by that site. The scammed total 25 core.  Then i lose all hope. I also lose hope when in 2017-18btc price drop . But i didn't lose hope. I started working here and i love this site. 

I actually never losing huge at the single time, but if I will collect all my loses in cryptoworld, I think the totally lose might be reached to 0.3 bitcoins. 

• +2 1

Yes, basically! Of course I never lost my most important thing in life. This is the first site where I joined a month and a half ago. I'm just posting here. In fact, I have no business skills. So I can never lose in life. So I feel proud of myself.  However, we cannot say that we will make a profit in trading. Sometimes we lose huge amount of money in trading.  In fact I think it depends on luck.

I am not loose a huge in life and still in this forum i also not loose a huge at ever. Littles losing are the parts of life while the huge loosing i am not faced by it still i have loose 10$ in a site but it is not a matter.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, I did not experience trading yet, I know that there is always a loss or profit, but honestly if I lose I will not be sad, because I will learn from my experiences and gain good experience through the loss, of course I will trade in amounts that are not large. 

• +1 1

I do not like gambling because it depends entirely on luck. As for trading, it depends on analysis and knowledge. I have not lost my money in trading and have been able to make good profits recently and I always try to learn more so that I will be able to make bigger profits.

• +2 1

I will tell you something, my friend, that my only loss in this life is my delay in entering the fields of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and my delay in entering this forum that brought me to digital currencies. I was wasting my time without value. Now I spend most of my time here. I am very happy with this.

• +2 1

Personally, I suffered a lot from gambling for several years while I was in a gambling swamp, I lost a lot of money, then a year ago I took a decisive decision to stay away from it, and now my financial situation seemed to improve.
I invite everyone to stay away from anything that has a strong relationship with luck.

Through coding, I didn't lose much money. Before beginning any job, I learned a lot, but I lost a little money. We tried to play, but I never made any money out of it.