Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

Until recently I had only traded in the crypto world and had never tried gambling. I think there is nothing to lose if we trade, because trading is safe enough for us to do when compared to gambling. But trading is necessary to choose the right coins because coins greatly affect our trading success, I am addicted to trading because it is profitable.

• +1 1

On 10/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

I lost my all time high in yobit where i buy minix when minix is on its high value and suddenly minix down i loss my all time high on that i think 100USD some thing like that.

• +2 1

Well gambling and trading are two different terms. Though they sounds almost same but there is difference between them. Trading is a kind of business. Trading needs knowledge, strategy, patience. I haven't trade yet but i want to. Sometimes there is a huge loss and people become frustrated for this. But i want to experience the thing in true sense.So lets hope for the best.

• Useful or interesting 1

I  have tried gambling a couple of times. I lost alot of money. This made me realise that gambling is not for me. So i have decided to stick to trading. Though im still learning to trade but so far i have gained some profit from it. So i trade rather than gamble

I lost because I started trading and I do not know much experience and I lost this reason from trading and I have never gambled because it is an illegal source

I believe this was in 2016-2017 Though not in crypto but in FX. Lost more than $2000 a day and the it just crushed me. It was my fault, didn't know much then but thought I could pull it off but I lost and though lost some to crypto, but that was the biggest.

At a certain point I became addicted to gambling in my life. I was gambling almost all my money that I got from my job and I barely had enough to pay my rent and my bills. I'm glab I was able to get past that and solve my addiction

I know about gambling that there is high risk so I do not spend much in gambling while I spend a lot in trading and in one of my coin I lost a high amount of money.

i tried both in the past, i have no luck at gambling and i've never won anything, with the trading i had quite important losses and so i don't do it anymore, now i dedicate myself only to bounty and airdrop

• +2 1

I do not have an experience of falling in both these categories in crypto talk. I have invested my talks in yobit. And right now, I am having a good experience. 

At a certain point I became addicted to gambling in my life. I was gambling almost all my money that I got from my job and I barely had enough to pay my rent and my bills. I'm glab I was able to get past that and solve my addiction

I know about gambling that there is high risk so I do not spend much in gambling while I spend a lot in trading and in one of my coin I lost a high amount of money.

i tried both in the past, i have no luck at gambling and i've never won anything, with the trading i had quite important losses and so i don't do it anymore, now i dedicate myself only to bounty and airdrop

No dear I can't loose any money .

But if you take risk then its part of life. 

You are right dear its depend on luck .😍😍

• +1 1

I don't have any experience to loose a huge amount of money in trading or gambling.Even i don't have any experience about it.I was a new member in this site.My main target was earn something from here.When i earn something better from here i would think for trading and gambling.  

On 10/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I have never gambled but I started trading because of this crypto forum. I have lost a few bits in the faucets while gambling which I left the same day. I consider all my trading decisions as my loss because I sell my assets at a good market price but later on, their prices go to the moon. Recently I had about 80-90k satoshi which I exchanged at 28000$ at and now a few days later it went to the moon again, now crossed 40,000$. I holded my talk tokens when it was priced at 100 satoshi per token , while looking at the market it doesn't seem to be increasing and I with a huge loss as I sold them at 18 satoshi per token. Now I think trading is more profitable than gambling but if you don't invest your time  then both methods can make you financially poor.

Edited by Crypto-Warrior

One of my friend in this forum recommendes me to use that scam website for more earning and after that when I make my first 400+ dollar's investment in that scam site and then after few day's I lost all my dollar's.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:50 AM, cryptosparkle said:

in crypto world, i once loose 100xrp🙈(purely from my pocket) but i slowly recovered it. its a lesson learned situation for me because i'm not that rich to bust as huge as that. as i'm new in cryptoworld, i'm in the process of learning on how to earn in trading, staking and mining

Yes friend. It is my advice for you as a beginner to take care about everything in life not only on the crypto currencies and in this forum. Loosing is loosing. If it is more in amount or less in amount.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I lost a hige ammount of money foing trading.When I first started doing crypto I didnot knew very much about fake or scam sites.So I gave them huge coins for trading.And lost all of it.Thats a sad experience for me though. 

• +1 1

Yes I have loose huge in gambling why because have put a lot of my money in it so that I can gain more money but at the end of it I get nothing in return so that is my biggest loose in life

for me I believe in both but only in case we go for knowledge first , luck exist and can happen anytime but those who just wit for it without doing anything are losers , in case we want to apply this to crypto I say I never liked gambling and those who are addicted to it will lose all what they have someday because of it so better to avoid it as possible and learn how to trade instead

• +1 1

Quite frankly, my friend, I have lost a lot of money in circulation and the moon too, but the most painful thing is my loss in gambling, here the loss was bigger and more disturbing to me. 

• +2 1

The biggest loss of my life was going to trade because I did not understand too much and I did not have a very good analysis experience because I did not know a lot about Cryptotalk.You will know better about her trading. Forex trading is very good. I've lost trade in my life and received from trade.

I have never loose huge in life before the only lost I normally have are little but it was very painful because I was in school when I heard about a platform that one need to register and also refer in order to get good percentage of profit but I lost my one time password which I was unable to retrieve, since I joined cryptotalk currency platform I haven't make investment before so I haven't loose in cryptotalk currency life before

On 1/8/2021 at 10:25 PM, Ocean of Islam said:

i think I loose huge when I missed a chance to buy bitcoin at the price of 268$ per BTC but I am still hopeful to earn good profit from crypto currency and i will be successful for sure

Dear friend all of us need to not loose hope. Rise and fall earning and loosing is the part of our lives. Its the little loose. Its not matter in our lives. Of our heads are safe then all things would be safe.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day