Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

I had never tried to gamble before because it was so dangerous and he went bankrupt in an instant.
I always try to invest my money by trading on one of the platforms because it is safer than gambling.
We must be careful of our money and not be dragged into phantom gambling profits.
We intend to invest in safer, higher profit projects.

On 1/6/2021 at 7:11 PM, guatazoo said:

I actually never losing huge at the single time, but if I will collect all my loses in cryptoworld, I think the totally lose might be reached to 0.3 bitcoins. 

Ohh! so sorry mate for losing huge amount of money like that, because that amount you lose might be estimated more than $12000 at the currently price.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I didn't lose money in the gambling or trading because I have never tried these both methods of earning I think these both methods are the risks of earning we can get profit and also can lose our money sometimes. Therefore we should start the trading or gambling after getting the knowledge and experience about them otherwise we will always lose our money.

I want to tell you that I am so lucky because I have not lost any huge Lost in my Life if you lost any huge and your life I am very sad about that so you should be careful about your huge loss and be careful thank you so much

Few years back I was doing really great on a ptc site and my account wag grown very well but than I started the gambling on the same site and lost all of my hard work of two years.

When I am beginner so I not know which coin are Best for the trading so I put 100 dollar in fake coins... So after some time they completely Dead and my 100 dollar go in loss... It's a big loss of my life... Because that's time I have no knowledge about this that's why I loss his money...

• +3 1

I have never taken interest in gambling in my life. I was interested in interest rate trading from the beginning and I did forex trading in the beginning. But when I started forex trading, I did not have a complete system of information about it, due to which I loss a lot of my capital there. But I did not lose courage and I continued my work and then I kept working in forex trading and then I made a lot of money from there too. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Got lost an immense measure of cash essentially on betting. It is addictive to the point that in the event that you keep the moving dynamic, it will change its calculations and consequently you can lose every one of your tokens or coins have procured. Spigots are one of them explicitly coinpot for novices.

At a certain point I became addicted to gambling in my life. I was gambling almost all my money that I got from my job and I barely had enough to pay my rent and my bills. I'm glab I was able to get past that and solve my addiction

I believe this was in 2016-2017 Though not in crypto but in FX. Lost more than $2000 a day and the it just crushed me. It was my fault, didn't know much then but thought I could pull it off but I lost and though lost some to crypto, but that was the biggest.

i tried both in the past, i have no luck at gambling and i've never won anything, with the trading i had quite important losses and so i don't do it anymore, now i dedicate myself only to bounty and airdrop

I know about gambling that there is high risk so I do not spend much in gambling while I spend a lot in trading and in one of my coin I lost a high amount of money.

During one of the periods of my life, my friend, I turned to gambling .. I used to play daily .. and on the day more than once .. and every time I lost my money greatly .. I wasted all my money in gambling .. And here I said I must stop because this Something will direct me to perdition .. Thank you to the Lord I have completely stopped gambling .. and I have started serious work in the clothing trade .. I hope that anyone who reads my comment will completely stay away from gambling .. and turn to investment

You have rightly pointed out the difference between Gambling and Trading. In Gambling one can loose one's emotional control or be carried away by others opinion or one's own greed. In Trading we mostly rely on one's own logic and are in control of one's own emotion.

At a certain point I became addicted to gambling in my life. I was gambling almost all my money that I got from my job and I barely had enough to pay my rent and my bills. I'm glab I was able to get past that and solve my addiction

I believe this was in 2016-2017 Though not in crypto but in FX. Lost more than $2000 a day and the it just crushed me. It was my fault, didn't know much then but thought I could pull it off but I lost and though lost some to crypto, but that was the biggest

I know about gambling that there is high risk so I do not spend much in gambling while I spend a lot in trading and in one of my coin I lost a high amount of money.

i tried both in the past, i have no luck at gambling and i've never won anything, with the trading i had quite important losses and so i don't do it anymore, now i dedicate myself only to bounty and airdrop

I have lose a huge in a investment. I was not so expert in cryptocurrency. So I have invest a huge amount of money in this coin. Suddenly the price of this coin decrease and I have lost a huge amount. 

I have never lost anything in yobit or crypto till now. T the present situation I have very good experiences at this forum. And I hope to have these in future as well.

Fortunately, I have never lost money or coins when making investments or betting, I usually analyze the possibilities of winning before acting, the only time I lost money was in the sale of a few dollars, I lost 15 USDT because I transferred the funds to a clone of an acquaintance who used to buy cryptocurrencies.

Basically i am a Forex Trader and i trade in that market and now when the Corona is start i lost almost 2500$ and i lost my good amount of money but in the crypto market i just lost small amount of money but i earn good amount of money in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On gambling sites is where I lost huge in my life, I'm glad I'm not addicted to gambling anymore, it was a hard time for me because I kept losing and still went for more.

I believe this was in 2016-2017 Though not in crypto but in FX. Lost more than $2000 a day and the it just crushed me. It was my fault, didn't know much then but thought I could pull it off but I lost and though lost some to crypto, but that was the biggest.