Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

I know about gambling that there is high risk so I do not spend much in gambling while I spend a lot in trading and in one of my coin I lost a high amount of money.

i tried both in the past, i have no luck at gambling and i've never won anything, with the trading i had quite important losses and so i don't do it anymore, now i dedicate myself only to bounty and airdrop

At a certain point I became addicted to gambling in my life. I was gambling almost all my money that I got from my job and I barely had enough to pay my rent and my bills. I'm glab I was able to get past that and solve my addiction

I believe this was in 2016-2017 Though not in crypto but in FX. Lost more than $2000 a day and the it just crushed me. It was my fault, didn't know much then but thought I could pull it off but I lost and though lost some to crypto, but that was the biggest

I know about gambling that there is high risk so I do not spend much in gambling while I spend a lot in trading and in one of my coin I lost a high amount of money.

i tried both in the past, i have no luck at gambling and i've never won anything, with the trading i had quite important losses and so i don't do it anymore, now i dedicate myself only to bounty and airdrop

No dear i don't loose huge till not yes one thing i add i started work here 12 December 2020 and till i didn't  withdraw any money from crypto if i don't withdraw this is big loss for me

I have never gambled and never played. Because gambling is like a swamp. It is very difficult to get out when you get inside. Maybe you can earn some money. But rest assured you will lose much more as you continue

The greatest place I have ever lost my investment plan on a certain cryptocurrencies exchange site, my account was held without knowing when it will be released. 

• +1 1

Fortunately, i havent really lost much through cryptocurrencies, most of my losses always set in when i follow or engage in FOMOs. 

When exiting cryptocurrencies at a bad time it leads to depression in some cases, but we must accept a reality and that is that cryptocurrencies are very volatile and it is something that we have to know how to handle and even our emotions and despite failures go on and have the exio we are looking for.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have lost a lot in my life but I have tried to learn from the things I have lost and that learning has taught me a lot and is still going with the support to move forward.  I made a mistake and I was able to correct it. I am very happy and I will continue to do so. Thank you

Every time we have a loss it is painful, but nevertheless it is not a loss in this trade, everything is constant learning and this is the best of all because we can be improving our ability to trade every day and this is something that I teach it while more knowledge reduces the margin of loss.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

I am the middleman who believes in luck as well as knowledge. But there is a third factor also that is hard work. If we have knowledge and we did not do hard work then that knowledge will not pay us. We have to work hard and apply our knowledge and trust our luck.

• +2 1

My dear every one can create his own fate because if we check our hands the finggers are at the tip these are only for struggling so any one of create his own fate some times we think that a person get a good status in just few days but the realty is that tesult is out on the base of his struggles and this result came out as a compound effect. 

I'm actually finding both trading and gambling the same because if you don't have experience in any of them you would lose your money

I have lost the money in the gambling many times and that is the only way where I have lost money most of the times and now I do not do it anymore.

Trading! I lost many and my ego didn't allow me to quit. I invested more and started trading. At first I received small incomes that meant the world to me. It hurt the most when I started dealing with the losses. I thought I could turn the tables around but I lost many more:(

First I want to mention, I hate gambling.  So I have no interest in gambling.  But I have a desire to trade.  I still don't know cryptotalk well.  But I will trade when I become experienced. @Cryptohash

On 24/10/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

Dude it's very hurtful if  we loss our money and specially gambling because this is totally the wrong concept of earning it would let you in loss every time.so its very much important to be safe from such losses.

In my opinion, this life is loose or gain, so we all have to be careful with anything we do, but for me, I have never lose anything from this forum.

Hello, in my case I am one of those who prefer to learn through imformation, and then put into practice what I have learned so far, thank God it has helped me and it is something you could do, since it is better to inform yourself first and then take to practice what has been learned.

Sorry for losing my friend, I am still talking here in cryptocurrencies and have not won much, and I hope that I will not fall for a loss someday, but I will not try to gamble, but I will search for every opportunity that may lead me to profit and success.

I'm also prefer trading and I haven't loss huge amount in trading even I didn't get huge profit because I'm the trader who doing trading with low amount only for the purpose to get experience and if we talk about gambling so I have played it before even I wasn't know how can it work at the time I have some coins which I have forget it now and I loss that..