Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

Basically the failure is the key to success. If you are failed in your life for the first time or more than more time then you should learn from your mistakes what are you making and why are you feeling in your life after a quick view on your mistakes you will come to know that how did you make the mistakes and how you can be good next time and avoid these kinds of mistakes. 

And you wasn't talking about luck and knowledge . Google come up perfect trader or investor you must have both the things a perfect knowledge without luck is waste and luck without perfect knowledge is waste.

Yes there are many peoples that loose your huge in your life. But i never use it gambling. Because i know there are many scammers therefore i not used gambling. So don't use this and save your money. If you want to earn huge money then you loose your money.

This is valid however we should choose to exchange mindfully. Most brokers simply exchange aimlessly and that when exchanging is viewed as betting which it isn't. We should be prepared to exchange with reasons.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not loose huge in my life in cryptocurrency world ,I have not start investment yet, but I have seen some that loose much through doing investment, and they have also gain we through it. Have you ever loose in the cryptocurrency world @Cleaner

• Useful or interesting 1

Gladly i'm not addicated to any of them but still lost money in both of them and the reason is only one which is greed , when i saw that i started ro make some profits i didn't take them but kept going and invested more until the price fallen and that's how i lost in trading but about gambling when i made some prfits i splyed sdice with higer amounts and lost my balance , i learnt my lesson and now just accept my profit doean't matter how much it is

im just bigginer brother i never loss in my life , im just taking some satoushi from cryptotalkk and anothe site who give stoushi just that , so im just bigginer brother , good luck brother .

Yes you are right and we have to experience for one thing that we want to do. If we have no experience then we can not get good profit. And instead of losing money first we have to gain experience. And start with low amount and then start trading because gambling is tough in my opinion.

My experience with the binary options company iq option was beautiful in the early days because I used to open trades very cautiously while taking into account the proper management of the amount I deposited. Until I saw that I would never lose, my confidence increased, and I started opening random deals with huge amounts, and in the end I lost all my account, unfortunately.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

I am losing in trading. It is good that I do not like gambling. It is really bad. It loses money quickly. As for trade, you lose a little and win a little, but rather

I would say that at the best exchange.  Now none of such projects like to pay high exchange fees after collecting money from people. A wise person will start with a small amount and he can go further in crypto.

I am sad about you, my friend. I hope that you make up for your loss and work for it
When I entered the world of coding, my friends beside me would support and guide me. I work according to the principle of step by step, so I have not lost yet and continue my work with full focus. I hope that things will go well.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

I am a beginner  in this field but I am just doing trading and I liking it very much I have never face so big loss but my friend ha face it. He lose a big amount because he is addicted to it and believe on luck so he invest a big amount and face a big loss but he never give up because he also earning a good profit many times and he said we have to bear some loss to get some profit and he is right we have to work with patience.

I lose huge in my life in trading. Trading is a thing where you can get a good profit but if have not experience you lose your money. When I start I have low experience therefore I lose very huge amount but after this we learn knowledge about trading from this forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I had not invest in any cryptocurrency site . So i have no loose any income . I am new member i have no experience about investing . I would like to do trading but firstly i want to get experience . I also fear about trading if i lost my money this will hearted me . I don't loose any money till today at cryptocurrency .

I never thought about gambling I want to focus just on trading . I think meany people lose their money in gambling .  As all people know trading is risky but if you have more knowledge about crypto trading then you have little chance to losing your money . And you can get more profit from trading .

On 10/23/2019 at 9:58 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling 
  • Trading

I dedicate a large part of my time to games but I usually do several, I don't just keep doing the same thing every day, so I like video games a lot and more when they are from blockchains but this is not an impediment to doing other things.

• +2 1

Seriously I did loss any huge money in crytop currency market because I Dont engage in gambling or short time investment I realized that is major two ways of loss money 

On 10/24/2019 at 3:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling 
  • Trading

I am not gambling, and this is really good, but I have had a lot of losses during trade. This is life. Trade is one day you win and another you lose

A very nice topic.  There are failures in everyone's life. Like I have failed many times in my life and tried to turn around from there. I have not failed as much as the new one in crypto platform. There will be many obstacles in life. Learn to enjoy life.

I suffered a loss of half of my money at once in the cryptocurrency market, it was very bad, but I decided to compensate for this loss and start over, but with more caution and with a lower profit and loss margin, and this is what I do now
I make small profits on every deal I place and I am convinced that this is enough for me

On 10/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling 
  • Trading

I had lost my some talks in the game of  yobit. that it is type of gambling and I lost it but I think trading is good in the sense that you have proper research and knowledge about the coin you want to trade.

Any person is exposed to error, loss and deception, and we are all exposed to this issue. I was exposed for some time to a fraudulent attempt, but I managed to stop in time.

17 hours ago, Malikjnb said:

I lose huge in my life in trading. Trading is a thing where you can get a good profit but if have not experience you lose your money. When I start I have low experience therefore I lose very huge amount but after this we learn knowledge about trading from this forum.

I feel you pain, every cryptocurrency trading person lose some amount of moneys on there traiding life, i also lost some moneys when i start trading, and it was so sad for me because i was a beginner on trading and that money was all i have on my wallet.

Gambling is for desperate people, they think that they will win a fortune in blink of an eye, and reasonable people know for sure that there is a rare chance of something like this to happen. For me some effort put in trading that brings a decent profit is far better than a huge amount won in gambling or lottery , because easy come easy go. 

Edited by Rozy

Yes, they are the two areas in which you can lose.
For me it was a slight loss in forex trading, not crypto,
But as long as I learn more and strive to be better, I will continue trading.

• +2 1