Are you looking for a good platform for trading and investing? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdogh

Are you looking for a good platform for trading and investing?

If you want a good platform for safe trading and investing your money, then here I will advise you to use the Yobit platform, but why? One of the advantages of the yobit platform is high security and also you can withdraw your money in US dollars on different banks and this is a very good feature and there are also some good platforms that you can try such as binance, kucoin, okex
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • -3 1
  • -2 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

Hello friend, I think I already have it since I am operating with Yobit.net and so far everything I have required I have found in it is easy, its clear and not complex interface can be operated unexpectedly and experts, for my understanding, its commissions are low It has a diversity of cryptocurrencies that flow every day, it offers you to do your automatic operations without the need for it to be mounted every day in this, giving you time and confidence in your investment, it has good customer service and stop counting
Now I ask again what I am answering there is something better than yobit

• -1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Its clear and not complex interface can be operated unexpectedly and experts, for my understanding, its commissions are low It has a diversity of cryptocurrencies that flow every day.

It offers you to do your automatic operations without the need for it to be mounted every day in this, giving you time and confidence in your investment, it has good customer service and stop counting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes, yobit is a good exchange to trade and invest, and it's very easy to use. There are many exchanges which are good as well, like those which you mentioned, but yobit is good because even a beginner can use it without any difficulties.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that the best platform available now is the yobit platform, and among the good platforms is the coinbase platform, but for me the best Yobit I find it easier to deal with and conduct transactions

It's true, yobit is one of the best exchange platform out there BUT stop writting like that, you need to write a paragraph not a dragging page type of thing.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

The yobit exchanges is one of the best platform for trading and invest in crypto currency, it's my first exchange that I make my first trade and investment ,there is many way to invest and make money in yobit by trade by investment by mining and more all we need is there,just search in this forum for the difference way and sure you will find what you want

This kind of good feature attracts every one here. And as we know number of members are increasing day by day. Its all about the usefulness of Yobit exchange and their valuable time to their customers. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Kami505030 said:

This kind of good feature attracts every one here. And as we know number of members are increasing day by day. Its all about the usefulness of Yobit exchange and their valuable time to their customers. 

If you are looking for such ways in yobit. So mostly members want to share their useless tokens to others for buying and they are not able yet to sell those.

Ny the way thanks for being here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I do not think I am looking for any other trading platform, exchanges too are trading platforms, yobit is an exchange, which means it is a trading platform, they are good and safe. I will prefer to use yobit than looking around that can be very dangerous for newbies. 

• -1 1

Well you already have a very good exchange right here next door which is Yobit.

Yobit provides you with almost every trading pair as well as newest tokens released never seen before.

Also when there's a new coin or token released Yobit releases their trading pairs for your investments.

There's tons of options and services that you can use at Yobit, just give it a try 😉

• +1 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 10/2/2020 at 6:08 PM, abdogh said:

If you want a good platform for safe trading and investing your money, then here I will advise you to use the Yobit platform, but why? One of the advantages of the yobit platform is high security and also you can withdraw your money in US dollars on different banks and this is a very good feature and there are also some good platforms that you can try such as binance, kucoin, okex

Thanks for this mate, in addition to this, you can even get your coin sent to any desired address wallet for easy usage and conversion for withdrawal, yobit is sophisticated and nice with all those features

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that Binance and Ubay are good for trading and making profit from various sources, they have low fees, I recommend these two platforms in addition to that they are safe

On 10/20/2020 at 7:38 PM, leomar32151 said:

Hello friend, I think I already have it since I am operating with Yobit.net and so far everything I have required I have found in it is easy, its clear and not complex interface can be operated unexpectedly and experts, for my understanding, its commissions are low It has a diversity of cryptocurrencies that flow every day, it offers you to do your automatic operations without the need for it to be mounted every day in this, giving you time and confidence in your investment, it has good customer service and stop counting
Now I ask again what I am answering there is something better than yobit

Yeah, agree with you. Yobit was the first exchange I used to sell BTC & buy ETH. Yobit also had an investment channel for traders, with IEO and gambling services 🙂
Perhaps Yobit have everything a member of the crypto community needs.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

Yobit is a good Exchange platform that has the best features and offer, it has a very high security level that, recommend we all use it for trading.

I am not looking for any good platforms because  i found this already after lots of research this is yobit is very good platforms i like it the investBox on the site is very good they give you daily percentage there is lots of investing plan you can try must yobit platform

• +1 1

Binance is by far the best centralized exchange when it comes to multiple trading options with a facility of deposit of both crypto and fiat. Easy deposit of multiple coins with very low fees and inbuilt one click option to convert coin deposit to bnb coin without trading and fees and that also instantly.

Facility of both leveraged and margin trading with a separate margin account and secutity of funds with mobile and email authentication.

Easy to use mobile app for both Android and iOS users. Customer support is very supportive to help and to implement suggestions

• +1 1

Sure mate yobit exchange is good,safe and well reputed exchange that can help us gain profits in many ways like investing in invest box or trading on pairs manually or by robo  trading therefore, these are awesome features to be found in an exchange and it's better to make use of them while we can.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure mate yobit exchange is good,safe and well reputed exchange that can help us gain profits in many ways like investing in invest box or trading on pairs manually or by robo  trading therefore, these are awesome features to be found in an exchange and it's better to make use of them while we can.

@George10  since i joined in this forum i start to love yobit exchange site because of its good support for our forum as well its good feature of earning as you mentioned..  Though recently yobit give me big lose but its okay as in trading world its normal..        

• +2 2
  • +3 1

One of the platforms that I use the most is Binance due to its large volume of trade and its low commissions, sometimes I use the Yobit platform, although the drawback is that there is not a good volume and liquidity of trade and the difference between the purchase orders and sale are a great limitation for a trader.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

17 minutes ago, Firas-zain said:

Yobit is really good, andit supports many tokens that you can't find on other exchange platforms. But frankly, I am not using it to trade, I am using Binance, which is also good. 

I also use yobit to trade, binance is good too but it does not have the kind offer yobit is offering g us, so I like and prefer to make use of yobit for my spot trading. 

• +1 1

In my opinion, Yobit is one of the best platforms for trading and investment purposes. For trading, they offer a really nice, user friendly interface that everyone can intuitively use. Also, a nice chatting feature where we can share trading ideas with fellow traders. In terms of investment, they offer really innovative products that are definitely worthwhile. For example, I've been using the Investbox with my TALK tokens and have been able to nicely increase my holdings. 

• +2 1

Well I found yobit for investment and trading because I know it is profitable and I get such great profit from yobit I trust it and if we talk about the current situation so I'm in loss but it is the part of trading and it will recover soon that is the way patient so I think yobit is one of the best for investment and trading..

• +1 1