About groups ! Wonderful Experience - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

About groups ! Wonderful Experience

Bitcoin (BTC) ve tüm kripto para piyasası bugün yükselişe geçti. Yaşanan bu yükselişi, borsada görmemizde görülüyor.Yaşanı bu son hareket, son konsolidasyon sırasında, yukarı doğru bir kırılmaya işaret ediyor, ancak BTC'nin bu kilit teknik seviyeyi ...

• Useful or interesting 1

Glad to here that, an app for chat with friends directly. It will be more fast to share and comunicate, pretty good idea making strong group of members and create brainstorm ideas to improove even more this chat

Any problems in a team are easier to solve than alone, but in a team there are disadvantages regarding decision-making, but the advantages outweigh

The experience in the different groups of crytotalk has been very good, they have allowed me to advance in the knowledge of the cryptomonies, to improve the concepts and utilities like the trade, the mining of the currencies and how to learn to make better the investments.

• +5 1

I do not know what could be done and your contribution is quite interesting, the truth is that so far I have no friends in the forum and that because I am very new, but as time goes by that changes because new friendships are created existing support mutual between ourselves within the forum  🙂

I am new in this world of Crypto coins but I have been in Yobit's group for the last 6 months and I have liked it a lot because I have learned about this currency and I have learned the exchanges that can be done with cryptomonies.

Wow! that is a great function because with this technique I can sent massive messages to a group of members easily. I will try it! 

thank you for this info as I am also new in crypto talk, as soon as I make some new friends here I am looking forward to be part of some local or private group with some interesting topic to discuss about 

I like very much forums and subgroups inside the forum beucase you can find people and topics with related data, comments and information for your interest.

Uuh I hadn't realized that feature, I definitely have a lot to discover yet. I like the idea of being able to share opinions with other members in a group chat within the forum.

Nice find and thanks for letting us know :)

My experience in the groups has been useful, because when I started I did not know anything and seeing how the others had fared, I was able to continue ... each one tells anecdotes and helps one not make mistakes.  I am in a Telegram and WhatsApp group and every day they update information and I try to always be active checking all the messages to know the instructions.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:38 PM, Devh said:

Its almost 1 month since i joined crypto talk. Today i have noticed the most important feature and advantage of this forum. When i talking to a member in private message then i have seen that we can add more members in a chat which means almost a group. I am very happy to see this. However we does not need to see email for message notification and every thing is live. Its really great and i thought some members also have some groups if they get this. We can also make some trusted groups and leads inside the forum. Let me see who will do it 😄 . Happy times with crypto talk 🙂❤️ 

It is good to know that we have these types of tools on the Cryptotalk platform. I agree that it is very useful when it is necessary to speak with one or more members in private. Thanks to Cryptotalk for having thought of that.

• +1 1

Oh so you can make something like a conference chat with many members. This is cute, and good to see in a forum. I did see the messages button but I don't have someone I want to contact. Very good forum with many option.

• +1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 4:41 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

I believe as you can have friends you will also find enemies, but the forum is still young. But I have friends who share with me points in common but also a member or two who are a little aggressive but good; it's quite normal.

Well if we are working in open forum then its quite normal, few members agree with our points and few members argue about that points so take everyone equally,

but if we have good friends circle in this forum then private message feature really useful, to discuss our personal problem are any other issue with our friends.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Every day we discover great features on this crypto talk forum.  It's nice to have groups and friends outside of your country.  And exchange with them experiences and interest.  But I am following up on the members why they do not want to follow up in order for the communication to last.  Thanks crypto talk.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well if we are working in open forum then its quite normal, few members agree with our points and few members argue about that points so take everyone equally,

but if we have good friends circle in this forum then private message feature really useful, to discuss our personal problem are any other issue with our friends.

@Honny143 privets message feature is the only way how we can discussion our Problem with each other in this forum and solve easily.. Also if we want we can make a privet group message  in our forum too where we can talk about any thing freely related about forum and crypto world..  Again its true that almost everyday we argue with friend about any matter..             

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is very impressive to have a group discussion in the messaging app inside the forum. Cryptotalk is technologically advanced forum better than anything I have seen so far and it is only need to be found by a few more million people that will be interested in cryptocurrencies in the next few years to reach its full potential.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Thank you for sharing helpful information. I am new user here and I didn't notice it before and now I will try it and join a group. By joining a agroup we can share information each other and discuss the topic.  

Yes, it is a good feature. Communication enables members to encourage members to work in addition to that you can follow any member by visiting the profile and clicking on follow

• +1 1

I am glad that you are having blast here in cryptotalk. Money and knowledge isn't the only thing you can gain here but you can also gain friends. It's amazing how the forum brings us together and helps us connect with one another.

Legit? It is good but maybe it has also time interval to send message. It is better to share what you are talking about specially if it is about crypto so that all of us will know about it but if it is uses as a group of they want to talk about non topic. They I would say better to gain friends because of that feature. We will now each other better

• +1 1

The options of having to switch between groups is also really good. This group diversification makes it note interesting. Because you can switch between any groups at any time. Also the groups hold different topics which can be discussed as you navigate the many other features.

This is a interesting one although it will be not used much by others unfortunately i myself has some friends in here but didn't go far as making a group yet as we prefer it there rather than a whole group for some reason not sure really why though.

• +1 1
  • +5 1