Too good to be true - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Too good to be true

Be careful there are many bad offers in the internet. From the time I used it first time until I start using cryptocurrency it was the most impression I got that scammers were using bots and anything they could to make the perfect crime, steal the money easily and run with it.

Well too good be true are the thing that have to be avoid. Usually the projects are scam and useless. I keep a distance from this types of projects. In crypto you can found millions of project but it's very easy to understand and differentiate most of the scam project. The only thing you need is careful attention. 

• +2 1

There are so many various online sites not crypto sites that claims to pay double profit of what you invested, donate free rewards once you sign in to the sites please be aware there are not free paying sites for no task exchange. Avoid them because most lead to scammers or hackers

Most of times when we sat too good to be true in the field of online earning that means it is a almost scam which will never pay you back. What do you say ?

the field of crypto whose goal is to trick people into attracting them to invest, they give more profit and gives eye catching offers

• +1 1

In the world of cryptocurency things that are too good to be true can be suspected of being a scam, because cryptocurrency work is not an easy job and can make you rich quick. Here we have to work hard to be successful and there are no shortcuts. There is always failure in every business. For this reason, don't believe in things that are too good to be true.

• +1 1

On 10/24/2019 at 4:06 AM, flomopeter said:

Too good to be true are always scams, anything that feels to go to be true don't invest into it they are most ponzi schemes and project that will take your money on false promising and leave you with nothing, stay away from them.

Yes their is lots of scam projects are on internet they promise that you will get good profit and after the distribution and releasing time it disappeare and you don't know what to do so be careful about those projects research well and then invest .

I suggest to all the users of this crypto family that dont invest on any site whenever you take a full payment proof and if you found a legit then start with small investment and dont put all your money on any one site this is a very important rule believe me .

On 10/23/2019 at 5:06 PM, Keith700 said:

When we talk about the slogan "too good to be true", it applies to any area of life but if we take it to the cryptocurrency area, oops, there you are going to have to fight with many addictive or tyrosic themes.
At present, in the recurring cryptocurrency ecosystem, there are infusions of warnings and environments that are very falsified only for obtaining capital from society.
Many ads or proposals are scams or simply are hooks for the newest, never fall into that trap or any plot that involves giving your money to someone or conditioning it for very exaggerated returns daily, in the crypto world or only good is its educational cause and its positive adjacencies.

It is badly unfortunate for the people who use crypto currency in an abusive manner to earn money by all means we should always be conscious of who confront us regarding any bussiness in order to earn ridiculous amount of money within a very short time frame which is impossible.

When we talk about the slogan "too good to be true", it applies to any area of life but if we take it to the cryptocurrency area, oops, there you are going to have to fight with many addictive or tyrosic themes.
At present, in the recurring cryptocurrency ecosystem, there are infusions of warnings and environments that are very falsified only for obtaining capital from society.
Many ads or proposals are scams or simply are hooks for the newest, never fall into that trap or any plot that involves giving your money to someone or conditioning it for very exaggerated returns daily, in the crypto world or only good is its educational cause and its positive adjacencies.

Even at the expense of most of these scams I believe we have still got legitimate projects in the crypto world, it's just take how smart you are at distinguishing between real and fake

Too good to be true is the face which is used by the the people who think that the offer which is being made to you is not possible in normal circumstances.

Yes, my dear friend, in order for your work to be correct and to earn currency through it, you must write calmly and choose the important and appropriate topic and put it forward and make sure of the information that you want to present so that the post is of great use.

Individual sound and circumvent been scammed must be one of highest key priory in honestly the believe is that am a newbies but the road I frequently attend to about scamming is scary,so that cause me be really vigilant in something is split with it.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:06 PM, Keith700 said:

Yes it is very common that now many things seems good are actually not good for us and its scamming so we should be aware of such projects which will ends up with a lot of losses.

• +4 1

Of course my friend most of the flashy opportunities place on ad should be carefully review and accepted only from reliable sources, crypto currency exchange is rapidly increasing in value and acceptance however the Cyber scammers are also on the raise.

The world is full of good and bad and scams abound, especially in the financial world and this has become a fashion in the field of cryptocurrencies, but I think that we must always be prepared and constantly inform ourselves about this issue. Research leads us to knowledge and knowledge allows us to differentiate when a project is true or false. Always do your research and don't be fooled by false proposals as you can lose all your money.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

In the crypto world there are many things that are too good to be true, for example scammers who always offer profitable investments and too good to be true. There are many scammers in the crypto world who offer things that are too good, so don't get caught by the scammer because you have to understand what's real and what's too good to be true, that's a scam.

• +1 1

It is possible that the field of cryptocurrencies has some drawbacks, especially as it affects the psychological factor greatly, as we are afraid and nervous when entering into a deal

• +3 1

This is the reality of the internet, if the platform tells you that they are going to give you a lot of money investing in these platforms without doing anything, never invest in them, these platforms exist for the sole purpose of scamming people, if you are browsing in the internet and you see these kinds of offers or even if you see that people pass you these types of pages, never enter.

These pages appear a lot in the cryptographic world with different names and presentations, but they always fall into the same thing, you must always keep in mind that not all that glitters is gold and you have to take care of these sites by not investing in them.

I agree with you The cryptocurrency market contains many scams that you say will enable us to achieve many profits daily in an easy way. I advise everyone to stay away from these projects because these projects will cause us a great loss if we try to work in

You have  to secure your account by strong password and trying to change it always. And don't save automatically password on your mobile or laptop 

Hello, my friend. I agree with you, that phrase applies completely to crypto world, because there are multiple scams every day and many newbies fall because they don't know how the market works and they think other people can work for them.

My advice to newbies is to do a lot of research and strive to learn new things about cryptocurrencies every day. Also, it is essential that they are suspicious of any offer or very exaggerated returns that they find on the Internet, whether through advertisements, telegram groups, YouTube channels or any other means.

There are people and phishing sites who make great deals that can not be believed even in the field of encryption, like other areas of life, until they get a lot of people to their phishing sites, so we must be cautious when using any sites that we can not trust in order not to lose our money and information.

There are many things that can happen to you in the coding world, but if something unusual or beyond reasonable happens, know that it is a fraudulent trap and you have to be aware of it, so you have to be always awake in your work and pay close attention while doing your duties

To be realistic crypto provides an open door to commit illegal activies and the reason is that you can remain anonymous and commit illegal activities that is why there were so many scammers and fraudsters in cryptocurrency compare to the percentage  in fiat currency.