How long you have been in crypto? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I am from 2018 on the crypto market. I don't have much experience in cryptocurrency, but every day I try to learn something new about this domain. I am very excited and I love crypto coins. From cryptocurrency I learned from a colleague who made some money from these transactions.

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Marjmae said:

Since last week. I have a friend of mine that recommends cryptotalk as a nee opportunity to make good money so I decided to join here to make my life easier because of having a financial problem. I'm new here and for now i don't have enough knowledge to do something else like trading or selling but soon i will, if i have knowledge in doing that. 

It is a good thing to know we spread cryptotalk  to help other members learn how bitcoin works and we can possibly improve them at least. When the campaign is over, we must still post as a sign of respect to our hardworking mods and admins on this forum.

• +1 1

i been on the crypro for like a year or so the reason why i am here is to find where i can gain profits while at home and also it is the good way to work without going outside and i can work remotely 

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have been in crypto for so long time.I think i have heard it from my friend and it found some videos about it on youtube.(It was too hard to find some videos about it at that time)

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Ong Dod said:

Wow 7 years i admire your experience i guess you have plenty experience and knowledge about crypto, im looking forward man that you keeps on sharing valuable informations and knowledge to this forum that it can help others specially for starters and new to crypto world.

if it's a matter of experience, I might have a lot of trading cryptocurrency, from losses and profits, but I'm still very sorry for releasing bitcoin at a low price when I used bitcoin to buy coffee at starbuck when it was still $ 1, and at that time I use bitcoin, I don't know what crypto is.

• +2 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/28/2019 at 2:04 PM, Survay said:

It is better to wait, your wait will be just like the initial adopters. Just think about them at that time many thought it as ordinary coins and spend them while those who hold and waited got millions of dollars in profit. 

Yes those who started this great journey and held their coins are now millionaires, so I am holding and waiting for the right time to sell my coins and be a very worthy man, being patient pays in the end on the crypto market.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:30 AM, Survay said:

Yes many people joined the crypto field in that year because in that year it was a shining star and many people were talking about it. Now the same will happen again and in the current time again people will talk about it and many people will come to join it. It will happen again and the price will boost up again. In the previous year 2018 many of my friends were worried about it but now they like when they hear about bitcoin.

Yeah the huge prices increase of many crypto currency, attracted a lot of people to the crypto world, I can remember seeing coins doubling its value with in a couple of days, that was amazing, I am waiting for the next bull run to experience that first hand.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, nilighturn said:

I have bееn for аbout twо deсаdеs in the market.  A friend wanted to еnroll in multi lеvеl mаrkеting, Mcoin, fоr eхаmplе.  I thеn rеsеarchеd this field sоmewhаt and I stayеd in it, but in Bitcоin.

two decades ? really ? It's only 10 years from when bitcoin actually introduced ! how you are in the market for two decades ? 

i am new in the crypto 2 months ago i joined this business and never earned from it i am in learning phase once i get the complete knowledge and experience then i will start investment and earn from it

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 2:10 PM, benithomasha said:

6 years now LOL and still not a crypto whale can you image this! There were times when i could have held on to my coin when bitcoin was going to the moon but here I'm. POOR

6 years! dude, no offense but that's a long time and if you're not rich by now you gonna at least be in some level if you;re poor like total poor then man, you're such a disappointment.

ive been in crypto since 2017, My friend told me about this. From the start i dont have interest about this crypto, i dont know about it so when my friend explain at teach me how, im starting to try and i want to learn more about crypto. And now im here. 

from end of 2014 i being collect satoshi from faucet and mining and use it to recharge my master carte until end 2017 i  regretted this methode

I'm just starting in all this crypto, I would love to learn from everyone in this forum and improve  every day.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

It's been more than a year since I've started. I've learned about crypto and how to earned them from reading articles in the internet. It really encourage me to earn because of it's value and how much profit I could earn. I'd tried crypto faucets at first then I went to trade cryptos.

• +1 1

i am new trader in crypto i joined 2 months ago still i am learning stage when i complete my learning then i will start earning and become successful trader it has too much oppertunities to earn in a short time

6 minutes ago, kwistyan said:

I've been in crypto for 2 years and yes at start it is really hard because you're starting from scratch and you need to have sense of control when making decisions and as the time goes by you get to learn and new things by yourself and eventually you're doing great

Yes. Knowing nothing from scratch will make ourself vulnerable to expert attackers on the web and can possibly hack our newly created account without knowing we are being scammed by others. 

I was in cryptocurrency for more than 4 years, maybe 5. I ever stopped in cryptocurrency for more than 1 year and I lost information about the latest trends in cryptocurrency, so I caught up as fast as I can. Well, this is not about you who are new or veterans in cryptocurrency, everything is moving fast, you must update all the time.

• +1 1

I've been in crypto since 2016 till today so far i'm not getting any life changing gains since i missed the 2017-2018 Bullrun i'm just sell all my BTC that i was earn during the cloud mining investment  But im not losing hope that one day it will be turn into reality.

• +1 1

The state since 2017, where I consider that I really learned for 1 year everything related to the movement, now I see this world very differently and it is a great advantage.

1 minute ago, Raidentaiga said:

I have been in crypto since 2018. who have related to crypto everyone comes here to earn some extra income I am one of them that time I was also searching to earn money then I fond it. I am here to learn more about crypto and earn some extra income

Same  bro. I started to learn a lot about bitcoin last year and there is much  things improved since then. I learn how to avoid hyips and focus on trading as it is the best option to earn money form bitcoin 

• +1 1

i just got here 2 weeks now... if i am still here for a moth, i will definitely invite my friends or classmates and family or relatives to join here in the forum. i also wanna share this to them because it really helps me financially... i am certain that they want an extra income so if i inform this to them, i know for sure that without a doubt, this will really interest them... 

• +1 1

1 minute ago, growacad said:

In my tаll sсhool days my соmpаniоn instruct mе how to win bitcоins but sinсe of асtivе plan I ceаsеd. But this time I аm bасk tо this world to memorizе more.

Good to know it. I also want to learn more since I left the crypto world its fall way back on December 2018 where bitcoin price went 3200 usd. That time is so depressing that I left crypto and did not visit it a while. 

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 2:18 PM, Masterrex said:

I've been in crypto since 2016 till today so far i'm not getting any life changing gains since i missed the 2017-2018 Bullrun i'm just sell all my BTC that i was earn during the cloud mining investment  But im not losing hope that one day it will be turn into reality.

Do not disappoint with that opportunity being missed by you. There is another bull run which will come in the coming year at the time of halving. Try to prepare yourself for that time. 

• +1 1

1 minute ago, P-P AP said:

I knew crypto in 2011, my biological brother introduced me to some giveaway at that time, but I did not understand what crypto was, then I learned a lot about crypto, and I had stopped, then continued until now

Wow you joined at that year. Then it means you may have got a lot of bitcoins with a very low price and will be rich with all of them in 2017. All of those who joined it before 2013 are very rich with bitcoin. 

• +1 1

bitcoin started at 2009 but I started at 2015 and went on with the journey of discovering cryptos ,losing money ,and making some good exchanges crypto is going to be the future in fact from now governments are starting to invest and direct their attention to digital currencies

• +1 1