New Opera Browser with crypto wallet - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicecrypto

New Opera Browser with crypto wallet

Opera  Really adopt the bitcoin and crypto currency world now!  And this is good because we will secure our crypto currency here.  

Is there someone already using this?  Can you give some good positive in this wallet?  

I like the wallet integration because I think it will be convenient and easy for users. Actually, I was quite interested in it, but I was a bit suspicious because I was afraid of being hacked.

This is a good idea that supports any type of crypto money such as BTC or ETH as a gift for the wearer and people will use this browser.

I will advise you to be very careful with using such apps. It might not be a registered app buy Play store. It's better to use the normal browser usually use for crypto talk and get an external wallet.

I have not heard of opera  browser with any of such features but the brave browser or crypto tab browser keep an inbuilt wallet in it's future update which allows seamless transactions .

I usually use opera mini and with time it has become a little bit difficult to use it, but am not sure I have seen crypto anywhere on opera, unless I check it, its not as you would think, am not sure there is one , but will be checking the situation what is going on.

I am very happy to see this that crypto currency  also available in browser and in other I don't know much about this so please tell me? ....

On 10/23/2019 at 1:55 PM, Nicecrypto said:

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth and have access to bounties Networks and also shops where you can spend some cryptos to buy stuff. But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input

I think it's not safe. in my opinion a safe wallet is a wallet created from the crypto world itself such as myetherwallet or a wallet found on the exchanger.

Yeah they are safe. The internet is changing. Different tech companies are beginning to embrace cryptocurrency and the browsers are not left out. Facebook is still battling with libra. Other companies will follow suit. So it is very safe to use the Opera wallets. Things will get better by the day

If not fake news and if opera gave us facilities to store erc token to opera crypto wallets then best for investors but many new and old not believe on this new features of opera browser. 

2 minutes ago, winas rosani said:

I don't have much experience and I don't know if the Opera browser works well with the cryptocurrency wallet, my browser is a Firefox browser, so I'm here as always and love it very much.

Yes everyone has a private browser thanks to him from the rest of the browsers and he sees the best for me the best Google Chrome browser

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I'm not hundred percent sure about its safety.But some peoples are telling that its a safe and great browser for crypto users.I'll try it and let you know.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:55 AM, Nicecrypto said:

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth and have access to bounties Networks and also shops where you can spend some cryptos to buy stuff. But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input 👇

https://www.opera.com/dapps-store

I don't even have an idea about this new development concerning a new opera browser which provides crypto wallets so mate since I have not used it I can't tell you if it's safe  to store your coins in the wallet

I do not Recommend that to use any browser wallet cause it is too easy for hacker to take your coins 
you need to store your coins in offline wallet not in your browser 
opera wallet is hot wallet which is connected with internet all the time and that is wrong
on other side you need cold wallet or off line wallet to avoid hacking

Actually i was totally unaware about this. But this is really a good feature from opera browser that we can now store and access cryptocurrency that we have best us. More there will be no need to have wallet anymore, i guess.i will definately check out update about opera browser.

Its good that opera has also started dealing with crypto coins but it will not be easy to trust such sites so easily we have to be convenient for it and because of the hackers and scammers its not good to accept it frequently. 

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Wrong boy said:

If Opera Browser has provided crypto wallet, this is good news for us because if a browser supports it then we go a step further.

It is a step further there will be much to be done for it to be of benefit for all.

• +1 1

This is a good news to crypto members.. Big companies all over the world are now accepting and using bitcoin in their services, though you have to be very careful with your wallet before using it in opera, anywhere investigate first.. doesn't matter the name of the company.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

So, it's like a wallet build into browser? Does it safe, thought? Or is it some kind of browsers' extension kind of thing, you know, just like metamask. I think I will need more time to learn about the browser, just o make up my mind.

Yes I have already heard about that and also I have installed Opera browser, but I have never tried their cryptocurrency wallet I dont know if this wallet is secured or no, because maybe is easy to be hacked!

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I didn't know about this great innovation until when I came across this post but I don't think it is safe for me or any other crypto user out there to store our crypto in the browser cause it is vulnerable to the attackers unless when they implement very tight security measures with the wallet browser just my opinion. thanks.

It seems really interesting mate. I thought opera is only a browser which is helpful for browsing. But they launched their own wallet. It's really great. 

I dont think that opera is that safe for  tokens.  It should be use for little tokens.  It can be easily hack.  People should use trusted wallets   

On 10/23/2019 at 9:55 AM, Nicecrypto said:

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth and have access to bounties Networks and also shops where you can spend some cryptos to buy stuff. But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input 👇

Good new but i will prefer to stay using my wallets.. but i hope not just the application engage in crypto i want all people around.. " Is it safe to use the browser in your opinion "?.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:55 AM, Nicecrypto said:

I think that we need to check it before transfer our currencies on this wallet but opera group is a legit and very trusted browser but you need some information about the security of this browser .I will try to go on this and see that its opera project or any scammer named it .