Do you need online fast loans? - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Do you need online fast loans?

Do you need an online loans for fast! It's very is, you have to register here in nexo.io and apply to get a loan, also you can deposit your funds and lending to other people and earning interest. Goodluck.

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Fast loans take your money and run away.They are scam websites! Do not ssteal people's money.They spend a lot of time to get it

I dont think so for any loan in online because so far i not loan , but we can make alternatif with as bounty hunter guys .

I have seen a long time ago such sites offering loans, but do they offer loans without any collateral ? In other forum I see they offer their account as collateral, but what here they would accept from us.

How should we trust them by offering our documents online

53 minutes ago, Chibineko said:

i dont think loan is solution , i had experiencing loaning a money thats not totally needed but i just want to buy something i want using a loan money but having a hard to pay it then so just have to pay the interest and slowly paying the whole amount while saving, so then i also started to be practical.. one thing i learned loaning is better when for emergency

But you can get loans and use them to invest where you get passive income such as yobit.net and gate.io and you can use your daily passive income to repay debt and borrow more.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

5 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I have seen a long time ago such sites offering loans, but do they offer loans without any collateral ? In other forum I see they offer their account as collateral, but what here they would accept from us.

How should we trust them by offering our documents online

They are biggest online bank also they use collateral to lendind loans and also you can keep holding balance and earn 8% annually.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

Do you need an online loans for fast! It's very is, you have to register here in nexo.io and apply to get a loan, also you can deposit your funds and lending to other people and earning interest. Goodluck.

I dont think so that is easy, I did not used that site but nobody will not give you money/crypto easy without some request. Did you registered on this site and try to get some loan? Is it necessary to do KYC before you ask for loan? Maybe to provide where you live too? Because nobody will not give you loan without this infomations, maybe if you have some "collateral".

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

The conncept on nexo and bit bond is lend against the some deposit but if we already have a big capital then why would you take loan? While nexo or bit bond earn alot with your deposits. So i personally did not like the concept of both. My friend from russia is thinking to developing a token and he though to provide the loan in the official wallet. He have big investment and i hope it will success. But this will limited to some countries. I think USA region will not be allowed to get the service. After all i'll update once he ready to launch his innovation.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

8 minutes ago, Devh said:

The conncept on nexo and bit bond is lend against the some deposit but if we already have a big capital then why would you take loan? While nexo or bit bond earn alot with your deposits. So i personally did not like the concept of both. My friend from russia is thinking to developing a token and he though to provide the loan in the official wallet. He have big investment and i hope it will success. But this will limited to some countries. I think USA region will not be allowed to get the service. After all i'll update once he ready to launch his innovation.

Yah sure American united states can not use external exchange site or any site used to deposit funds thats why I thought there have binance USA to that consider only Americans.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just now, Luciferludz said:

Yah sure American united states can not use external exchange site or any site used to deposit funds thats why I thought there have binance USA to that consider only Americans.

I think due to taxes the crypto currency still not regulated in USA but i noticed that the biggest community of traders and holders are from china and USA. The US govt still deploying and trying to regulate crypto currency in some way. But every thing is going wrong. Perfect money, adv cash and payeer not operated in USA while it was working before 2016. When public got awared about bitcoin then it all happended. I did see there was no active community in 2016 but in 2017 when BTC hits 2300 dollars then it attract a big community to invest.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

13 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont think so that is easy, I did not used that site but nobody will not give you money/crypto easy without some request. Did you registered on this site and try to get some loan? Is it necessary to do KYC before you ask for loan? Maybe to provide where you live too? Because nobody will not give you loan without this infomations, maybe if you have some "collateral".

In-order to be able to get loan there you'll need collateral also KYC but Kyc it's not big issue the big issue there is to have collateral.

Iqoption.com/signup

Usually online loans like this have very big interest. There are some of my friends who have bad experiences with online loans. Big interest and rough billing process. That's the reason I don't want to try to loan online.

44 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

They are biggest online bank also they use collateral to lendind loans and also you can keep holding balance and earn 8% annually.

So can you provide me a loan from them as I am need of money to invest in Crypto. These online Loan offers are too risky and how can they catch when someone run away by taking their loan?

1 minute ago, Devh said:

I think due to taxes the crypto currency still not regulated in USA but i noticed that the biggest community of traders and holders are from china and USA. The US govt still deploying and trying to regulate crypto currency in some way. But every thing is going wrong. Perfect money, adv cash and payeer not operated in USA while it was working before 2016. When public got awared about bitcoin then it all happended. I did see there was no active community in 2016 but in 2017 when BTC hits 2300 dollars then it attract a big community to invest.

The USA only need to receive money from world wide but they don't need to spend money in other country worldwide that's why if you are not USA citizen you can use website that located in USA, but if you are USA  you'll only use internal platforms not external.

Iqoption.com/signup

6 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

In-order to be able to get loan there you'll need collateral also KYC but Kyc it's not big issue the big issue there is to have collateral.

Like I say you, nobody will not give you money/crypto like that.

And KYC is KYC you must to give your personal infomations and that some people dont like.

I think it's better to try on BitcoinTalk forum section Marketplace - Lending if you have altcoins or something like collateral and without KYC.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 hours ago, Chibineko said:

i dont think loan is solution , i had experiencing loaning a money thats not totally needed but i just want to buy something i want using a loan money but having a hard to pay it then so just have to pay the interest and slowly paying the whole amount while saving, so then i also started to be practical.. one thing i learned loaning is better when for emergency

I agree with that trying all the possible best to avoid taking a loan is very good approach, except  in extreme situation where this no other possible option.

you can't say fast as no one will lend you money in 3minutes without checking few things and the collateral you can offer. if you don't have any credibility and collateral chances are you won't get any loan

6 hours ago, alicenora said:

Fast loans take your money and run away.They are scam websites! Do not ssteal people's money.They spend a lot of time to get it

Ha ha ha do not fear about to get scammed nexo.io platform is more trustable in the world ask any one will tell you about that platform.

6 hours ago, sidik7 said:

I dont think so for any loan in online because so far i not loan , but we can make alternatif with as bounty hunter guys .

Of course if you are patient in hunting bounts it's OK cause we only look about legal ways to earn money online.

5 hours ago, Sponge08 said:

Even if it is possible to loan there, I still do not think it is fast to make any loan there. You will be still needing documents and papers for you to complete that loan. 

Sure you must put all your information there in-order to make sure you are not run with their money also you must put collateral in stock for emergence, cause if you'll not respond for long time and you know have debt the platform would be safe cause they have your collateral.

This platform at Nexo.io otherwise I'm mistaken you can use your digital assets as collateral. This is good for someone who needs a more immediate capital, and who having some crypto may be withdrawing the loan and thus getting their necessary capital, but we have to study this type of loan well as any other, not to be consumed by interest .. From what I read is more or less how they intend to work.

10 hours ago, SahidCrypto said:

Thanks for the info. But they don't give out loans without collateral. I don't think anyone who has collateral would actually want a loan as they can always sell their collateral for money. But I like the concept as some alts are really valuable and one might not want to sell them.

That's precisely the point of them lending against your collateral. If for example you had btc and are holding, yet you see another coin which is cheap and you know it will gain, then you can borrow using your btc as a sort of guarantee that the loan will be repaid. Interesting concept and I wonder how much interest it has gained.

3 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

Nexo is a good lending platform. But to make a loan one must be sending some cryptocurrencies as collateral. How this works is that instead of you converting your cryptos to cash and use the proceeds, you can instead send those to Nexo and apply for a loan estimated to be around 50% of the value of your deposited asset. The main idea here is that soon those cryptos can be growing soon...so the by the time you pay the full loan the value of the cryptos have already pumped. 

Yah sure you are right you can apply a loan of USD 8000 and put a collateral of 2 Btc then the bitcoin pump twice, you'll see you pay debt of 0.5 bitcoin While you were borrowed 1 Btc.

3 hours ago, Rahim said:

As crypto currency is entering the whole business day by day, so this loan section should enhanced more so people can get loans easily when they needs 

But people are feared to apply online loans because of collateral but they don't know if you have debt the collateral are pump day by day.

Iqoption.com/signup

do you know that crypto loan website that not require a collateral and only take loaners identity card as collateral?

i need loan for small bussines , but i dont have collateral for that 

Hmm, Very intereseting. Did you already try to lend there and is that safe? Last thing please, How about the interest rate? Did they count it per day, week or month? Anyway thanks for the information, Gonna check this out later!

1 hour ago, eXtremal said:

This Nexo.io program is a prigram which is very helpful when we are in need of a fast loan. considering the many expenses we have to spend for daily needs. I feel this program is very helpful for people who are needy. where we have to register here at nexo.io and apply for a loan, and we can also deposit funds and lend to others and get interest. a program that is very profitable and interesting. Thanks for the information, I hope this can help people who need a fast loan to meet their needs.

yeah really nexo.io is a good platform because you apply for a loan and you deposit collateral but you are deposited collateral will be there and increasing day by day that's why I suggest people to use this platform nexo.io

Iqoption.com/signup