I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

Then I went on to do some things and when I check it back, 80% of my btc has been liquidated. hahahaha.

But I wont be buying at this price. I feel that it will drop some more (crossing my fingers now. lol) because what we saw is not really a bull run. The correlation between btc and altcoin price is the same just like any normal trading days. 

• +1 1

Exactly what happened to me that I wish I should have done, the price really decreased from $19550 to $17300 now, I wish to have sold yesterday night before such happened. The price can really be deceiving at times. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, JanBomCrypto said:

Exactly what happened to me that I wish I should have done, the price really decreased from $19550 to $17300 now, I wish to have sold yesterday night before such happened. The price can really be deceiving at times. 

To be a trader is not easy at all, but know that because the price drop does not mean the price will not increase again, just try and be patient and recover back your losses. The price will still rise, but some people would have panicked and sold their coin at loss. 

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

To be a trader is not easy at all, but know that because the price drop does not mean the price will not increase again, just try and be patient and recover back your losses. The price will still rise, but some people would have panicked and sold their coin at loss. 

That is just it, the price broke and started decreasing at $19300 or so, but that does not mean the price will not inceease again. The price will increase and possibly the price of bitcoin will reach all time high. 

Then I went on to do some things and when I check it back, 80% of my btc has been liquidated. hahahaha.

But I wont be buying at this price. If I had stach of BTC I wouldn't worry of the price cos this is just the beginning point for BTC to 2020.

20 hours ago, Newair95 said:

But I wont be buying at this price.before you invest, you must be ready about risk, so, its normal when we trade some coins, there will be win or lose, if we lose, how much maximum limit lose that can we accepted?

Yes, we must be ready to risk, but we must risk wisely in order to gain, we must also be expert before risking making sure we have learned about trading and know how to gain than lose. 

On 11/26/2020 at 5:33 PM, JanBomCrypto said:

Bitcoin has finally reached a period of stability after a big surge. Last week, the difference in value of bitcoin (minimum and maximum) for every 24 hours was between $1000 and $1500 but now it doesn't fluctuate more than $300. You have to change your trading style if you still want to earn from bitcoin. When bitcoin is stuck at a narrow price range, I continue collecting tiny profits until it starts moving again. Just accept the market the way it is and try not to leave it.

• +2 1

Currently, the price of Bitcoin has risen a lot, days ago, it had reached $ 19,000, I think that the Corona pandemic is the reason for this huge rise, and I expect it to reach more than $ 25,000 by the end of the year.

• Useful or interesting 1

We always think about that when we are trading but Bitcoin is different as if we hold and have patience we don't need to sell at a loss, when we sell at the top we also can wait to rebuy later when the bottom price appears. It always happens and trading is not something we overlook, the market is not always rising but dips happen.

• +3 1

A small drop like that is not a concern. I am not concerned even not with Bitcoin lost $3000 in a few hours. It can all go back up again soon and Bitcoin can reach now all time high. You are caught in trading then you need to be a trader and accept there are losses to be made too.

• +1 1

Hey mate, your post title have a great wait because every cryto lover said that word, I should have sold that coin, so we must focus our mind and fix our target so that we not have to sorrow for our yesterday work.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is a losing game if you sell at a loss, if you have patience you will make it where you should be. The price is helping us a lot when it is moving higher instead of all these years of having a few fakeouts that were rejected and we were at best even. I hope for a better 2021 as imagine the profits if this keeps going.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a mistake to think my dear. What we are do as trader we are never say we should do this and that and we can't know where the top is or where the bottom but we are estimate with the indicators that we have and find the movement in bigger times and not in small like a few minutes, we are use channels and see if there is potential for breakouts and buy there, or we are buy the dip and if it goes down more we can buy more to average the cost.

• +3 1

Now look at your topic and I hope that you kept the Bitcoin for this time. Now, at the end of 2020, the price of one bitcoin has become 19,000 thousand US dollars, and this is really crazy. Its price has increased dramatically and many members have made good gains by keeping bitcoin

This isn't exactly how you trade. If you have in your mind to sell then you do that, but you have to be sure it is correct move. If you only here to trade you need to allow your trade to finish. A trade can go wrong but you make a mistake if you exit too soon.

I know that feeling, when you had the power to save yourself but ignored it due to greed or a mistake.. That is why when I have to sell I do not care if the market keeps the green trend i just collect my profits and wait for another opportunity(a fall to be specific).

Sometimes we all think about that but then we should remember our long term targets and why we are invested in Bitcoin. You were in it at a price that was 75% lower than todays prices. You were lucky early investor in terms of this bull run. You had to hold through many difficulties and of course many times you could have sold, bought more or decided to be on the side. But as an investment the best you could make was to hold.

On 11/28/2020 at 1:56 PM, Ramz99737 said:

Currently, the price of Bitcoin has risen a lot, days ago, it had reached $ 19,000, I think that the Corona pandemic is the reason for this huge rise, and I expect it to reach more than $ 25,000 by the end of the year.

It is a weird fact then the price dropped to 4k due to corona but it has also risen not just to 19k now but to 26k due to corona, and it all makes sense people are in lock down so for sure they would get to know and use crypto.

Bitcoin is a great currency. We all use it. Bitcoin is known to the whole world. It's much better to keep the currency safe. You can earn a lot of money through Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin sometimes goes down, sometimes it goes up, this is how the price of Bitcoin fluctuates.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:33 AM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

Bitcoin prices were lower last year.  And now the price of Bitcoin is much better.  Currently the price of Bitcoin is above 27K.  So we should turn Bitcoin into Fiat.  Because Bitcoin will crash now.  However, the price of Bitcoin may rise further.  So we should invest in holding bitcoin.

Well you saved a lot of money for yourself from yesterday's price movement. We all see that the price has even gone up to more than 12k in a week so everyone here has said the same thing so hold on now. Don’t assume that the price is dumped, but Bitcoin is declining. 

iF YOU HOLD MORE AND MORE TODAY YOU GOT THE GREAT AND HUGE PROFIT TODAY BITCOIN CROSSED 32,000 USD WHICH IS VERY  HIGHLY AND GOOD.

If you have a bitcoin and you want to sell it, then it is a good time because nowadays the value of bitcoin is very high, so much value I have never seen before.

This is very iinteresting, as everyone thinking in long term investments is necessarily betting on crypto success as a fact... and although I also agree that crypto is going to you read my mind, actually i have already sold few minutes ago before i saw this reply, but i will buy soon, i put my faith in you.

No one can predict that to you, whether its value will decline or rise
I fear these risks which depend on intuition and luck
Anyway, I wish you good luck.