CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit

I think the pay per post promotion is a great offer. Everybody can take a chance to build up a nice portfolio with minimum effort. If you invest the achieved coins wisely. The Yobit investbox is a great possibility to increase the value of your balances.So we have to work according to the proper rules.

Even if you earn interest on them, you still might have a problem selling them and they could go down in value.  They're basically worthless and that's the whole reason why they're giveaways

them and they could go down in value.  They're basically worthless and that's the whole reason why they're giveaways.  I'd rather withdraw a real coin like Dash and accumulate it than risk the little I earn here on some cheap, lousy token.

3 hours ago, Saimm said:

I receive my BTC for my post in yobit pay by post page but as I know the campaign stops at 1st November. There are no big profit in the trusted investment even big companies 0.1% offer interest per month. You can see many coins give high profit but they dump more then that . 

Yobit will use the subscription payment on Cryptotalk on November 1st. Are you sure about this information? I've just taken part in.

• Useful or interesting 1

18 hours ago, imed.zaghdoudi said:

Yobit is the only platform that offers such offers, and its goal is not financial profit, but rather to win the love of people and investors

Yes yobit is going to do very much great things but on other plateforms you can make mkney i other ways too, this is the difference  of them.

I am getting satoshi from this forum.I want to buy a low valued coin but don't know which will be best to buy.But i think your idea will be great.I have never tried investbox.Lets see then what happens.Thanks for your idea.

Yes, this is a good way to combine payment for posts with investbox. Investbox from the Yobit exchange is a way to earn money per day by investing a certain amount of coins. For a coin developer, this is a way to promote their project, and for the Yobit exchange, it is a way to attract new deposits.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

On 10/17/2020 at 7:19 PM, JohanDonne said:

Each exchange has own way of dealing with different things, so this one too has own ways to reward users and can make money from it, chose which one you like.

I think the main subject of the exchnage  is to provide exchanging system between currencies,  the other features come later,  although  there are many other features.

On 10/15/2020 at 10:07 PM, imed.zaghdoudi said:

Yobit is the only platform that offers such offers, and its goal is not financial profit, but rather to win the love of people and investors

No exchange  or website is there to win the hearts of people they are there to earn money from it,  it is to earn money or commission from the users or traders.

These are important ideas, my friend, and everyone should know them

Yobit has many features, including an investment fund, through which you can earn money on a daily basis without fatigue or work and this helps a lot

Many people are of the view that invest box is very risky. But in my personal opinion if users do proper analysis and research on the various aspects of cryptocurrencies in which they are willing to invest then risk can be minimised to a large extent with maximizing interest and returns. It is from experience that we would be able to learn more about your yobit and its advantages.

Many members of the forum have benefited from these campaigns a lot, in terms of capital and great knowledge, about InvestBox you can make money and with virtual mining too.

Just now, vodoy3 said:

I totally agree, if the post costs 10 minutes and it takes 300 minutes, which means 5 hours. Which is a very long time.

Not completely, you can split 5 hours in the morning and evening, it is not difficult compared to the charge. And there are also those who are more fast.

7 hours ago, rubygonzalez2k20 said:

The truth is that the Yobit investbox section is very interesting but it is most recommended that we have the necessary knowledge when investing our money, we cannot do it without having the minimum fundamentals since we would be risking our money

Of course, first we must earn at least $ 100, in order to be eligible to use this wonderful fund, and I advise only to invest in famous currencies.

InvestBox is a very good fund in making profits from investments, especially being on an exchange such as Yobit, which makes it more reliable and secure.

• +1 1

Via $ 3 per day equals $ 90 per month a very good amount for beginners and placing it in an investment fund is also a strategic idea, in order to reap additional profits.

• +1 2

1 minute ago, tigayim345 said:

Via $ 3 per day equals $ 90 per month a very good amount for beginners and placing it in an investment fund is also a strategic idea, in order to reap additional profits.

It could also be used in a dice and doubled the profit, it was a great campaign to make a profit, I hope talk token will have good price.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, tigayim345 said:

Smart way to get benefits from investbox. Recently, Yobit has added some good coins investbox.

1 hour ago, hadine43 said:

It could also be used in a dice and doubled the profit, it was a great campaign to make a profit, I hope talk token will have good price.

Hey, you can not always win from DICE ! How can you consider it as a way to double your incomes ? Either you might loss or gain, nothing is guaranteed. Please get the fact clear first how gambling works . Do not generate misleading financial advise. 

16 hours ago, hadine43 said:

Dice is a bad advise to give.It depends on luck only.There is no surity of your winning while playing dice.We know gambling is not good to recommend.It is a thing that make someone greedy.Yobits investbox is a good way to increase income.So you might suggest about investbox.

On 10/22/2020 at 6:25 PM, Michaelx018 said:

Many people are of the view that invest box is very risky. But in my personal opinion if users do proper analysis and research on the various aspects of cryptocurrencies in which they are willing to invest then risk can be minimised to a large extent with maximizing interest and returns. It is from experience that we would be able to learn more about your yobit and its advantages.

The use of yobit exchange has many advantages to us because there are many ways we can grow our money if only we understand just how to use those features there like invest box,virtual mining or robo trading they can be really helpful in making us some cool profits.

• +1 1

This is a great idea my friend. I really hope this helps a lot of people who want to collaborate with this idea. I really think this can help get a lot of additional money. The investment scheme would include certain risk factors on the basis of profit you are having a chance of receiving. I hope this strategy gets better earnings for people.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

I am curious about the investbox and can not wait further to collect my money from posts and invest there in the investbox. So it will be easy to earn more by doing nothing.