First trading experience. - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

First trading experience.

I did the first trading estimate on. At that time I had no idea about trading. I do it with the assurance of my friends out of complete emotion. Yet I gain.  But the second trading was not profitable for me. Because I still don't have enough idea of trading.

Hello friend I will add a new member to this platform now I have not done any transaction and no trade in the future I want to trade so I could not gain any experience about trading but of course I will gain experience about this and work on the platform thank you

The first transaction I made was to buy BTC on LocalBitcoin, however it was quite simple.
The first transaction that I am impressed with is on Yobit in 2018. I found the tokens that just had a 99% discount on Yobit to invest and hope that its price will increase soon after. I invested 1000 RUB in that token, and after 1 hour the price went up 30 times. I place a sell order and expect to get RUB 30K.
I even bought food to celebrate my great victory in trading, unfortunately no one bought my tokens, and that 1000 RUB turned into RUB 10 today.

You should have analyzed the currency well before you buy it in order to determine good buying points, in any case do not sell it until it rises again and you do not have to monitor the price always. You can place a sell order at the price you want and it will be sold automatically at What the currency reaches the price you set

• +1 1

This is a good experience, my friend, and I think that it will not be a real loss, but it will be a real benefit and experience because it will increase your knowledge of the trading market and the movement of the currency and how trading is close and I advise you to repeat the experiment again to be more useful for you and I think that you will choose a good currency that will give you a good profit this time

• +2 1

trading requires understanding before you start its advisable to get at least little knowledge on trading in the market and knowing how the markets works . my first time was funny though i lost evry thing . i was actually crying but let stood up an enucourage my self its hurts but you need to keep moving till you hit your target thats all that matters 

On 10/23/2019 at 9:28 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post to share my first trading experience and for you guys to also share yours and what you have learned from that trading experience.

My first trading experience is today. I use a small amount that I can afford to loose I bought 3 XRP using 0.00010971 bit coin. And after I buy that. I already loose some. XRP had already fell it's price down. Now the thing is  this. My experience is not yet complete I didn't sell my XRP yet I will be patient and I will wait until it got up again. I will monitor it every 30 mins. Hopefully it will go up again. I will update this thread of my small trading experience. What I learned here is that cryptocurrency moves so fast that you can gain a fortune on just minutes and also loose alot on minutes. So monitoring is very important. 

I think buying XRP as a less profitable trade, XRP doesn't have fast price fluctuations so I don't think buying XRP will bring much profit, so it was the first trading experience I thought was reasonable. The input for you is if you want to transact try to buy Ethereum because ETH has high price fluctuations, of course this will give you many benefits.

• +1 1

I am quite a beginner in the crypto world so I don't have much experience about the trading in the crypto world. I have started the talk token and bitcoin trade about a few days ago. I am earning talk tokens by writing comments and posts in this forum and I have started trading in talk tokens. I am also holding some bitcoin and I hope that I will be successful in the trade. 

I do not have any experience on trading yet because as you can see I am a new member in the world of cryptocurrencies but from the reply of other members I will try and Gain knowledge about trading too.

My first business experience wasn’t really bad. I was very young at Crypto Ans at the time of my first trading at that time I don’t know what I actually did. All my BTC was converted to Ether and the exchange was BitForex. But after a few days from BitForex I got some profit.

Gaining experience from trading is a very good age, but the first thing he usurped is in his opinion and patience because what you are patient can raise in this field is very difficult trading, but patience is the most important thing.

It is very bad experience in first trading. I loss many amount in trading. In the first I loss 200$ in first trading. But now I am become a good trader. Now I earn 1000$ in trading. Trading is very risky if you have not knowledge then you loss money.

• +5 1

That’s right, to trade you need to be aware of your investments and study the currencies only you define strategies and profit percentages and can control losses in any case as the market sometimes moves fast and you lose opportunities if you don’t pay attention.

Monitoring is extremely important when it comes to trading
 What you have learned will give you more experience and knowledge in trading. With patience, you will surely be one of the owners of large funds that enables you to go into experiences that will gain you more experience and more important.

• +2 1

Good one bro..my first  experience was so different when i got 5 dogecoin ,i know it is a liitle but the win is a great thing and i wish all body will get that.

Good experience dude first experience teach me to stable felt patient first of all experience is the good thing in the world of trading

• +2 1

Patience is the key to success in crypto trading as yiu mentioned that the price moves up or down so fastly that we gain profits or loss in minutes that's why we have to be patient and shouldn't be panic either we are buying or selling the coins. Greetings!

On 10/25/2019 at 1:44 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Now I have been able to sell my XRP and I gain some from that sell. It is not a lot but the important thing is that I gain some

Most times you will find it a mistake selling at a loss. It is something that needs experience and patience and most beginners don't have these qualities. What I recommend is taking a walk if you see your trade not going well, but also this depends on your trading plan, if you trade with leverage and use stop loss.

I can say that my first train experience is enough, but I want to have more profit now, so before I do trading I observing the market and having a patient to wait for the opportunity of the crypto to rise. 

Yes, you are correct, a good trader always analyzes market conditions and applies this analysis correctly, because not only learning is essential, but also knowing how to perform in a profitable manner; someone who learns this strategy never loses money in trading.

I am new in crypto world so I want to learn properly about Cryptocurrency and Trading before doing it practically So I didn't take part in any trading yet But I am here in this trading section to learn and to read the knowledge and information shared about trading.

the start of every work in the life is may be difficult or not like in the form of the trading because when you start your trading on this real Best earning site in the form of the Btc which is one of the largest virtual currency used in the world wide phenomenon so you can easily invest some money on it but it may be difficult because when the rate will be low then you will lost your profitable earning from this site but if the rate will be hai and market will be good then you will also earn much and more profitable and things through this site so it is the best experience on this site in my point of view.

Hello friend, I wish you good luck
But I think you have to be patient and watch and I think choosing the trading currency is an important matter as well