First trading experience. - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

First trading experience.

The way in which whales in the market raise the value of their currency, is simply through their intermediaries who have telegram channels and fake accounts, spreading at the same time false news: that this currency will increase its price soon, so people buy quantities of that currency and thus its price actually increases , People believe that those who published the news are honest and have experience in trading. Imagine !

• +2 1

Money with incredible risks and chances. Especially altcoins are crazy. In 2016, I reduced the first 150 dollars I bought crypto money to 15 dollars in a few weeks. Then I started to be cautious.
Recently, I had $ 3 tokens in one wallet. I was going to delete the wallet, I saw that the money was x400, I exchanged it in the form of $ 1,320 and pulled it. Sometimes we can talk about such a crazy situation. I guess these sudden movements that attract people to crypto money.
But there is serious risk in general.

• +2 1

I never felt any trading experience  yet i just sold the talk token I have  earned from my own working here  that there is no trading experience on my side.

First Trading Experience is very important because if this goes well then you will find a self attitude and confidence in yourself automatically otherwise hope is lost

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first trading experience at cryptocarency. The cryptocarency is the best platform for earning money. Cryptocurrency is the best platform to learn knowledge about trading. My first experience on cryptocarency is best for me. 

1 hour ago, Tawari said:

My first trading experience at cryptocarency. The cryptocarency is the best platform for earning money. Cryptocurrency is the best platform to learn knowledge about trading. My first experience on cryptocarency is best for me. 

That is great, that means you have only be profiting from crypto trading, I hope your words are true because trading generally is very risky which should always be indicated anytime we are posting. But unlike you, no risk but gain, I hope you are saying the truth because trading is risky. 

• +1 1

Hey mate, thanks for your post sharing trading experience, we want to know trading from our seniors but most of the seniors not tell the secret of the trading. I am also start trading at yobit to cryptotalk earning, I say everyone must try trading at yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not had any trading experience, am sure I will get some trading experience in the future when I have plenty of knowledge about trading, don't start trading if you have less idea about it, it not wise and it very risky

• Useful or interesting 1

Good topic Dear friend @josephrioveros123 through your topic there are many members who expose their positive and negative experiences, and will be useful and benefit to others members learn from them. I think almost we had suffered a little good or bad experience, the difference will be in the high or less amount loses or success. How many of us who regret and said "why I have not sold it, or why I have not bought it yesterday"

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/2/2020 at 3:36 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

I never felt any trading experience  yet i just sold the talk token I have  earned from my own working here  that there is no trading experience on my side.

What is crypto trading? Exchanging from one coin to another. If you exchange your talk token into another coin like bitcoin or others, that means you trade and that means if it was your first trade then it was your first trading experience. 

• +2 1

I also, my friend, I will trade with a small amount so that I do not lose a lot of money because I am not ready to lose a lot of money.

41 minutes ago, Mr.Rayan said:

I also, my friend, I will trade with a small amount so that I do not lose a lot of money because I am not ready to lose a lot of money.

Trading can be very risky, but trading can be profitable if you know how to trade. Starting with low amount like you commented is the best, also learning more about trading daily will be good. Before you will know, you will be expert, if you do many trades and yet you gain, that means you have learnt and have experience. 

• +1 1

Oh wow very good your experience is very good .i don't trading already so i have no experienced . I don't know how it is happening . But i wish too 

About six months ago i brought ethereum.  I was new.  I didn’t know how to trade. But i had a lot of confidence. After a few days its price  was rised  5$.  Then i sold it.  It was my 1st trading experience.  But i prefer to gain knowledge before trading.  

Edited by ABIR21

Friend, mistakes and loss give us a good lesson.You trad wrong time first you wanted to vist digital market and if the market value was high then you sold of your XRP.Now you wait when price will high then you sell and earn hansome money with big profit.

You are lucky and wise my friend .  Lucky because you did not start exchanging with a big capital , so your loss is affordable, and wise because you are willing to take your chances in order to learn, the most important thing is to control your nerve and hold till you sell on good price. 

• +3 1

My first trading experience was buying the DLRS coin on yobit, it came out with little profit but it helped me a lot to learn a little more about buying new coins with little support. They are high risk investments and we have to be very careful with these types of investments.

In first day of trading is best for me because I earn 100$ in a day. I am very happy. But after few days I have loss these money. It is my fault. But I learn lesson from this mistake. After this I learn knowledge about trading from this forum.

when i have experience about trading for first time i have lost my money. because i have not any concept about trading. how trading can be done i did'nt know and i have lost my money. but at this i have experienced well about trading and now i can do trading easily 

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

It's said experience is the best teacher because we all have to experience failure in order to learn when ever we encounter such situations again during trading we can handle it with ease. I myself made loss during my first trading experience but with time I got more knowledge and it helped me grow so patience is key in this platform just always be careful.

I have don't experience but my friend do it and facing losing he trading on octafx then he sain its app is scam when I heard my not believing on trading but I don't understand thay who is wrong my friend or trading app but I don't believe on octafx app

I have been completed my first trade in 2018 . But there was only one experience in my mind that never start trading with high amount. But you must start with low amount to make yourself experienced.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

First trading experience after watching youtube videos,consulting the experts.

The first time I made 25$ was actually a nice day for me I was like waw trading is sweet though before that day I have lost so much