Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins

Thank you for this useful information, but I have a question if I put an investment on some coin in InvestBox and I have not done all the required conditions. Do I lose all my coin or only profit? Can investment be canceled in this case? If you only make one condition, what is the result? Thanks for help.

13 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

For now the Bitcoin with 1 percent daily interest is no longer valid. You will have to hold so many coins to get the interest

Dont share incorrect informations, investbox plan for BTC 1% daily (for YO holders) is active.

You can free join to discussions in this topic.

And yes, Action's is very high you must to have at least around 3.5 BTC (25 YO and some more coins) to invest in that investbox plan.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/22/2019 at 11:40 AM, BullRunBit said:

I see a lot of comments about Yobit InvestBox, and always is same questions "is it safe" "which coin to putt in InvestBox" etc.

I will write in this topic all informations which I know about Yobit InvestBox, but only for BTC and Altcoins InvestBox.

Before Yobit have InvestBox for this coins:

- BTC 0.1% daily Action 10 BTC dice

- ETH 0.1% daily Action 10 ETH dice 

- DOGE 0.1% daily Action 10 DOGE dice

- WAVES 0.2% daily Action 10 WAVES dice

- ETC 0.1% daily Action 10 ETC dice

Currently Yobit active InvestBox is:

- BTC 1% daily Action 20 YO tokens + no sells on YO pairs

- ETH 0.1% daily Action 10 ETH dice (this InvestBox is open from yesterday)

- DOGE 0.1% daily Action 10 DOGE dice

I receive yesterday email from Yobit about InvestBox and I was surprised when I see ETH IB is open again, I hope they read comments here because I write about opening again InvestBox for this (above) coins. And I hope that they will open again all (BTC, ETH, DOGE, WAVES, ETC) InvestBox. I will take the opportunity to suggest to open more InvestBox like this for (example) this coins: LTC, DASH, XRP maybe for TRX too.

If someone have any question related with Yobit InvestBox free write here and I will try to give you answer.

With shitcoins can make good money, but value often goes down and you don't make much of it. With serious coins, it is suitable for a long time but low percentages.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:44 PM, kestukelis said:

With shitcoins can make good money, but value often goes down and you don't make much of it. With serious coins, it is suitable for a long time but low percentages.

Sometimes taking the risk is worth it like Micro and QQQ now they are generating a good profit for those who bought and put in the investbox.

I have already invested in invest boxing on the yobit exchange and I want to say something that seems to be such easy rules for participation, but it only seems that way in fact I don’t understand how it credits

On 12/5/2019 at 6:37 AM, MinJax said:

I already know about investbox on yobit but haven't used it. I do not understand how to join this program. Through your article, I have understood some things. I will try it.

It's really simple.

If you have any problem free write here and we will try to explain for that works.

Just I recommend you to first research in which coin you want to invest, and how that coin work.

For those who don't want to risk trading, InvestBox is a better way and the small problem is in action but you get a daily profit. I will be happy if there is  open investbox on ETH and wave.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:53 PM, mostawda3 said:

I have a little distant question on the investBox, a question about a currency in the investBox, NAX. Does it have any hope that it will go up again to 30 Satoshi? I know nobody really knows the answer, but I want to hear the opinions of the members

Nothing tobhooe that's NAX will be recovered again cause its continue to drop massively day by day.

And soon NAX will be deadly coin in the bitcoin market so it will be actively only doge market.

Edited by Luciferludz

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

9 hours ago, Cryptominer said:

When using yobit website we can find all the requeriments to join and the investbox is something really good and safe better than try to do trade becausa we can lose and on investbox is safe and we earn

Wait you must to buy some coin to invest in investbox right?

And what is that if is not trade?

I create this topic about BTC and altcoins investbox, on which investbox plan you think when you say "safe and we earn"?

If you do not understand how an investbox works, do not use it. You will end up losing money doing the wrong things when you should be learning how to utilize the investbox in the best way.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

That's the best post about Yobit investbox the first that I see and very helpful for newbie and professional also it's very explain with the action what we need to do about any investmen plan, i said thank for this bro and if you can updated every time because the plan change from time to time we will be thankful

I have heard of that invest box and white interested about investing on it.i was just collecting some capital.i heard the x10 token is great investment on yobit.net I want to try it soon.they offer 10%daily interest.for every deposit.

16 hours ago, Yobit111 said:

I have several investment plans on the stock exchange, but it happens that the investment plans disappear and there is no them for a long time and there are no payments. After the appearance, the exchange does not reimburse lost days for payments.

You invest in Yobit token right? Can you share which token to be exact?

Because some of tokens investbox is closed and for some is changed, because of that I ask you in which token you invest.

Well it is yobit exchange so I guess it is safe there to invest in investbox, It is great opportunity that we have a passive income with the investbox.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I get today email from Yobit about investbox and they reopen some good investbox plan:

BTC - 1% daily (for Yo Token holders)
BTC - 0.1% daily (3% / month)
DOGE - 0.1% daily (3% / month)
WAVES - 0.2% daily (6% / month)

This is great and I hope soon will reopen again for ETH 0.1% daily investbox plan too. ☺️

26 minutes ago, Zukimoney said:

You must a minimum to invest, and are these income each day or puzzle out you obtain monthly? I puzzle out not be aware of exact well, this investBox, duty maintain a smallest possible of time to be competent to withdraw, or at any time ..

BTC - 1% daily (for Yo Token holders) Minimum: 0.01 BTC / Maximum: 1 BTC (check Action)
BTC - 0.1% daily (3% / month) Minimum: 0.1 BTC / Maximum: 10 BTC (check Action)
DOGE - 0.1% daily (3% / month) Minimum: 1000 DOGE / Maximum: 50,000,000 DOGE (Action: 10 DOGE ds/dice)
WAVES - 0.2% daily (6% / month) Minimum: 70 WAVES / Maximum: 7000 WAVES (Action: 10 WAVES ds/dice)

If you ask can you withdraw daily interest, of course you can but you must to wait timer to count down to the end.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:12 PM, ajizz said:

I see that invesbox on the yobit exchange on bitcoin has a low profit rate on a daily session.
tatpi I get an email will get 1% for bitcoin if you have a YO token.
i don't know how to do this?
can you explain how to get 1% bitcoin from Inbox?

i really think yobit investbox is one of the best thing to happen to newbies in crypto in a long time as they can all make money from their crypto holdings without the need to actually trade.

9 hours ago, Traderbtc28 said:

Same, I have also been looking for an investbox for coins like Doge, Ltc or Dgb too bad the main coins are rarely seen there.  Hopefully in the future there will be more offers in Investbox on yobit. 

Currently you have investbox plan for DOGE 0.1% daily, and for WAVES too with 0.2% daily.

48 minutes ago, moiditi said:

1.000.000 Doge is approximately three.000 USD. Do you accept is secure to have this sum to an exchange?

Where you find this number of DOGE? And write numbers numbers not letters!

Minimum for investing in DOGE investbox plan is 1000 DOGE and maximum is 50,000,000.

55 minutes ago, deosure said:

I too get e-mails from the Yahoo Trade almost 1% BTC invesbox each day. However I do not realize how I can take after that. I believe there could be customers who provide records on the way to take after it ...

You get email from Yahoo Trade?

This is topic where you can find how to use Yobit investbox:

14 hours ago, MD. Sajib said:

About 1% of BTC inbox is available via e-mail every day from Yahoo Trade. However, I sometimes have problems with how I can take it later. I believe that there are many people who record everything to record everything. General Chat Chat Loung

Honestly I did not know that, interesting.

Can you share some link where I can read about that? Thanks

4 hours ago, Mann said:

somebody imply me about panda. as soon as i recieved parcels from yobit in title yobit investbox, i proverb panda(1% daily) with btc, doge and particular unsurpassed coins. is it as well a blameless coin or not?

Panda is Yobit token, you must to check details before you invest and how I see Panda investbox plan is not active correct me if I'm wrong. There are one similar Yobit token with same percent Micro and without Action.

4 hours ago, tatimer said:

I get these days mail from Yobit approximately InvestBox and I was amazed when I see ETH IB is open once more, I believe they perused remarks right here due to the fact I type in around beginning yet again InvestBox for this (over) coins. And I accept as true with that they will open all over again all (BTC, ETH, DOGE, WAVES, ETC) InvestBox. I will take the possibility to propose to open more InvestBox like this for (example) this coins: LTC, Sprint, XRP possibly for TRX as well.

From last email which I get I did not see ETH investbox plan, just for DOGE and WAVES.

And I agree with you about LTC,XRP,TRX investbox plan, I suggest that too long time ago.

I think that will be really good.

52 minutes ago, Malians said:

I grasp a have reservations about about yobits invest box, maybe you be on familiar terms with the answer. At around coins it says something like 10 ds, 

ds means Dice game, and Action 10 ds means you must play 10 times Dice game not important if is loss or win.

For more informations you can check this topic:

52 minutes ago, icanref said:

I did now not realize approximately that, possibly for ETH is identical zero.00001 ETH in line with wagered.

Why you write 0 with letters (zero)? I see that you have 0 on your keyboard.

And I dont understand at all what you mean?

12 hours ago, goldlimpcirc said:

Who at that factor putt that big dividers at some coins? Yobit?

Yo holders, that investbox is for them.

12 hours ago, untego said:

But for ETH is zero.00001 ETH per wagered which is 0.0001 ETH for 10 dice, if you make investments 1.7 ETH you could get 0.0017-0.0001= zero.0016 ETH daily clean advantage.

Exact calculation, but currently ETH (0.1% daily) investbox plan is not active.

P.S. Please dont write numbers with letters.

11 hours ago, ppedenin said:

Unfortunately I sold it some time lately at a tall fee And placed it inside the hypothesis finance to increase the range of financial forms, you ought to pass up all over again to forty Satoshi, so I can compensate all my misfortune

Which coin/token?

11 hours ago, purpratik said:

Alright thanks that produces experience to me. I wasn’t beyond any doubt considering the fact that of the „s“. Sounds like dise to me at that factor :D

Many users they get it wrong, but yes it is Dice (ds). :)

10 hours ago, ovacked said:

I have to to concur that for DOGE investbox usually tall least (a hundred DOGE consistent with wagered), and presently it's no longer useful if you dont have that (three,000$) sum. But it is diverse for ETH, 1.7 ETH it's around 290$ which is least to putt into ETH investbox.

Write numbers with letters.

10 hours ago, porodthe said:

- ETH zero.1% daily Activity 10 ETH cube (this InvestBox is open from these days)

Use letters.

7 hours ago, hotucent said:

I actually have a small a long way off address on the investBox, a address about a money within the investBox, NAX. Does it have any agree with that it'll pass up all over again to 30 Satoshi? I recognise nobody virtually knows the respond, but I need to pay attention the suppositions of the people

I dont see that coin/token NAX have investbox plan?

17 minutes ago, clearnewswac said:

You contribute in Yobit token proper? Can you proportion which token to be accurate?

I dont understand your question, can you write more extensively?

P.S. Next time I will report all posts which have letters where they should be numbers.

Edited by BullRunBit

38 minutes ago, Jubayer421 said:

anybody suggest me about panda. when i recieved mail from yobit in title yobit investbox, i saw panda(1% daily) with btc, doge and some best coins. is it also a good coin or not?

Currently PANDA investbox plan is not active, but you can check MICRO investbox plan it's similar 1% daily and without Action. And when you receive that email? Beucase last email from Yobit about investbox was about X10, BTC, YO, DOGE, WAVES.

2 minutes ago, CryptoSoul said:

I hope that Yobit will reanimate the Waves investbox someday. This was the best possibility to increase to amount of your Waves, especially when the price is low.

If you did not get last email from Yobit or you did not check investbox page, WAVES investbox plan with 0.2% is currently active. Check page: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

• +2 1

34 minutes ago, chestnann said:

I see long term earlier one of these make a contribution arrange for usdt, I dont keep in thoughts rectify how lots percentage they pay however I keep in thoughts and I think that is such as you say usdt not usd investbox.

Yobit just once create investbox plan for USDT and that was before around 1 year this is official tweet from Yobit:

All others investbox plan's for USD is not from Yobit, like which I currently see (on page 2) investbox plan for USD 0.1% weekly minimum 0.0001 USD and maximum 0.001 USD that is not from Yobit.

Yobit always putt/insert their investbox plan on page 1, always check that or ask on trollbox.

12 minutes ago, piner said:

Dont share erroneous informations, investbox set up for BTC 1% each day (for YO holders) is dynamic.

Do you know at all what is dynamical investbox plan?

Dynamical investbox plan is like this which was for Liza: