Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins

But currently, those plans for Invest box that you've said isn't available. They stopped that Invest box and they only open Bitcoin plan for those who are holding Yo tokens. But it is great because they giving benefits for those who hold yo token.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Victoria' said:

I think best currency invest in yobit investbox is USD because usd giving 1% daily without doing any actions and minimum invest amount 10 USD maximum 100.

I have tried to invest in USD but not working, can you tell me what I am getting wrong? 

As for me, I prefer talk token, it will be one of the best, it'll not now it will be later and very soon. 

The investbox might be the best profit making opportunity on Yobit especially for some few coins with no required action. Some might be profitable for keeping long term and some not because of the tasks.

The best earning I have made so far through the investbox was talk token with more than 100% interest.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Today yobit exchange site again update the btc investbox where you need minimum    20ds+2YO+ 1mln limi+500mln dice which is actually awesome though the cost high look for me but if any member invest 100 btc then surely he will have lot of profit every day from this investbox..  Many member love yobit exchange site investment planning and especially cryptotalk member..                  

I habe seen the investbox to be good for few coins listed there, like the dlrs and also the talk token. The investbox are good for both, but most especially the talk token. I was also told it is good for You token. 

It is in the interest of any platform to add a larger number of currencies to the currencies available for trading, especially if this currency has a good market value and enjoys a somewhat stable price, so I do not know what is strange about adding new currencies to the list of its currencies.

On 10/23/2020 at 12:10 PM, BullRunBit said:

Example:

You invest 2,000 DLRS in investbox plan 10% daily.

Tomorrow you will have 2,200 (10% from 2,000 is 200).

After two days you will have 2420 (10% from 2,200 is 220).

After three days you will have 2662 (10% from 2420 is 242) etc.

Which means if you dont close your investbox plan you will get 10% from your investment which growing when you get 10% more coins/tokens and you will get next day interest for total coins/tokens (your investment and interest which you earn).

If you think on BTC investbox plans, it is very expensive.

Some investbox plans have Action which you must to do to get interest.

For example, BTC 0.1% daily investbox plan have Action: 20 times BTC dice, you must to have 2 Yo tokens, you must to have 1 million Limi tokens, and you must to have 500 million Dice tokens.

And that you must to have/do to get daily 0.1% BTC, and minimum to invest is 0.1 BTC.

Thank you dear for sharing a useful information. I  have been using this exchange and want to know about the investbox investment there are some question in my mind about the investment now I have clear all the confusion.

• +1 1

You will get all their own coins to invest in yobit site and there is no market demand for those coins.  So I am not interested in investing in yobit site.  They have listed BTC coins for investment but you have to play dice to get profit from that investment.  And this is most annoying to me.  So I do not like to invest in yobit site

• +3 1

21 hours ago, Cleaner said:

You will get all their own coins to invest in yobit site and there is no market demand for those coins.  So I am not interested in investing in yobit site.  

You said truth my friend @Cleaner in investment box most of coins are shit coin's are yobit own coins and those coins have zero value in market, and high value coins like btc ETH investment plans need to play dice are do some trades in yo token, that why so many peoples including me not interested to invest in investment box.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

You said truth my friend @Cleaner in investment box most of coins are shit coin's are yobit own coins and those coins have zero value in market, and high value coins like btc ETH investment plans need to play dice are do some trades in yo token, that why so many peoples including me not interested to invest in investment box.

However, there are some tokens with which you can invest but you do not have to dice or trade for them.  But if yobit kept all the altcoins in the investment box, I would be interested in investing.  I don't want to lose by investing with shit coin, I'm already at a loss @Honny143

• +1 1

Necessary to know about this but I prefer to trade or hold I think that's more satisfied and safety as well as your experience in trading will be interesting  

My dear Yobit investbox  is very benifit for me.I contribute past when whenever would i be able to drop my investeted coin plan.But now inot contribute any mone cause I hold other however I exchange on yobit.Yobit have many arrangement for investbox and you can contribute a wide range of various coin those coin acknowledge by yobit.

I have researched the yobitte investbox part before. But some people mention that this place is useless for some tokens. I could not fully understand the reason for this. Frankly, I do not fully understand the dice game.

36 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

However, there are some tokens with which you can invest but you do not have to dice or trade for them.  But if yobit kept all the altcoins in the investment box, I would be interested in investing.  I don't want to lose by investing with shit coin, I'm already at a loss @Honny143

Not only you @Cleaner  iam also face loss in investment box, now iam fears to invest in those shit coins, but your proposal really good if yobit list all good altcoins in investment box, it would be profitable for us and we also invest in that altcoins plan.

Yobit is a great site for investment. You can invest your crypto currency from yobit investbox. Basically i have invested my talk token on there. Now i'm getting 1% profit every day from there. So yobit investbox is really good and profitable for investment.

Dear no doubt , yobit investbox is very safe and secure for trading . You will get all your coins on it . If you have knowledge and experience of investbox then you can get a good profit . We know that yobit have many plans for investbox .

On 1/27/2021 at 12:01 PM, Cleaner said:

You will get all their own coins to invest in yobit site and there is no market demand for those coins.  So I am not interested in investing in yobit site.  They have listed BTC coins for investment but you have to play dice to get profit from that investment.  And this is most annoying to me.  So I do not like to invest in yobit site

"You will get" I dont understand you what you mean?

All that tokens have bigger supply every day and of course that price will go down.

You want to do nothing to get daily percent from investbox? P.S. BTC investbox plan!

And because of that you dont like investbox at all? What about TALK investbox plan without action?

What about DLRS investbox plan tokens which you get from Yobit? And without action too.

Your post dont have point at all.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Dear mate I am completely agree with you what you said is right. Yes doing your investment at yobit invest box is great with bitcoin. I also experienced it.

On 1/30/2021 at 2:25 PM, BullRunBit said:

Your post dont have point at all.

Why there is no point in my post.  I'm not interested in investing in any of Yobit's coins or tokens.  Because if you notice, you will see that if you invest in all the good coins, you have the action of all those coins.  However, those without action have no value in the coin market and are in very low demand

Yes i also invest my money on the yobit invest box because in my experience i didn't face any loss. Well you are also right. But dear yobit is the best exchange site i can trust on them easily. 

Yes i also invest my money on the yobit invest box because in my experience i didn't face any loss. Well you are also right. But dear yobit is the best exchange site i can trust on them easily. 

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Master6 said:

I really want to deposit the money in my yobit wallet and then I want to buy the btc and then I will be invest my btc in yobit invest box and get the 2 percent profit per day. Its very important to me. 

OK, do you have BTC for dice game because Action is 20 times dice game? And minimum bet is 0.1 BTC which means that you need to risk 2 BTC for dice game. 

Read/learn carefully how Yobit investbox works and what you need to do to get daily interest.

Because this looks like that you dont know how investbox works.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

It has many good plans, and the platform has a lot of plans, and I will invest in a lot of existing plans because it will be a wonderful profit for all of us, and the plans I see are suitable for everyone.

• +4 1

In my opinion yobit is the best exchange. It has investbox where you invest your bitcoin and other crypto coins. And you can take a good profit at daily basis without any trading.

• +3 1

The investment fund is one of the best things in the platform because it has many advantages and helps to make a steady profit that will help you trade after that. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1