Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

I think that the first thing you should do, when started exploring the crypto world, is figure out how cryptocurrencies work, at least the main technologies and ideas of them.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:16 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

My guide to beginners is always to post legit post follow the rules in the forum do the best they can to make sure they follow the rules on this forum

On 10/22/2019 at 9:16 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

My guide to beginners is always to post legit post follow the rules in the forum do the best they can to make sure they follow the rules on this forum

Unfortunately, at the beginning, I was satisfied with watching. I had to start from the first moment I came across bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The price of bitcoin was about three hundred dollars, and there were many excellent profit sites at that time.

To make career in crypto market then you should learn some courses about crypto as a beginner I suggest you always take advice from senior and trustable person. Then you can start your journey in crypto world. 

As a beginner make sure you go through the rules and regulations of the house, never spam or copy and paste of someone else's work, post useful content only and avoid double account. 

On 10/22/2019 at 2:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

In the crypto field there are many ways to earn money. Even anyone can build their career on it. We are in early stage of crypto. And to make career on it we should learn about crypto first. After that we need to improve our skills on it.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Well for me I think as a beginner is best for you to make researches about crypto, there are many sites which teaches about cryptocurrencies, so a beginner can actually derive much knowledge from such site, and as a beginner joining this forum is a great opportunity.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When I entered the field of encryption, the first thing I did was watch YouTube videos and do some research inside Google, and then I started working inside the currency taps where I worked inside these sites for a period of time and then I started working inside some forums such as bitcoin talk and I also worked inside questionnaires and I work now Inside this forum

My first step into cryptocurrency is starting with airdrops that is were I start my earning in 2016 I was a newbie by then I participate in many airdrops that I can't estimate them. Before I luckily find the forum and start working on it I registered here a long time but due to some certain activities I have to take a vacation to finish my project at school only during this lockdown I find it useful to start something over and over again.

The best way to learn quickly is to try yourself in currency trading and invest in it may fail at first, but you will learn from your mistakes.

It seems to me that if there are no funds at all, then you should start with various giveaways, airdrops and promotions in order to actively promote and study cryptocurrency. And when you get at least $ 100, I would go into trading, and slowly developed

When i was a beginner the first thing that i did in the crypto world was that i found some reliable faucets that i could use and i spent bulk of my day claiming from these faucets on a constant basis in order to try to reach my first dollar which took me a long time, i think in excess of one month to accumulate my first dollar, which is a very long time. It was only after that which i realized that there are other ways of earning, including ptc sites. But if you are beginner starting now, i woudl recommend this forum. This forum is great to learn in, and you can earn as you learn, with you being able to make up to three dollars everyday, much faster than when i first started.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that the best way for beginners to start their crypto career is this forum CryptoTalk, you can learn from this forum a lot about crypto and trading and invest in cryptocurrencies by reading the posts and understanding them well, and you can also use the Google search engine Or YouTube to read more about crypto

• +1 1

I don't think the replies were wrong , this forum has many topics by many people explaining the basic of crypto in general and also trading and investing 

If you want to learn the very basic of crypto then just search the net , don't tell me you won't find anything because i just tried it on googlr and fount too many articles about it

• +3 1

On 10/22/2019 at 11:16 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

At the beginning of my crypto work, I encountered a group of nice and experienced people in the world of crypto and they created their own site to teach beginners and help them to profit for free from airdrops, and I was lucky to get to know people from my country who work in this field and have extensive experience because that helped me a lot to profit from the world Crypto.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

from my perspective i would like to say that one needs utmost level of patience to start the crypto career because crypto market is a live market hence anything can happen at any time so a beginner trader must need to trade with patience to make a good profit out of it.

I think instead of thanking for this post we can contribute to this. 

Let's increase the beginners guide so once nay beginners see this he will find this post full of information. 

So my advice are.

When you start in any platform first go through its rules. Then fix your objectives and then be consistent. There is quote which says if you improve by only 0.1 of previous then in one year you will be 37 times of you started.

Advise you to always be optimistic.  You need to believe that cryptocurrencies are the future.  These are advances and new technologies.  It’s a promising place to make money.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:44 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

there are many platforms that users can trade with fake money for just learning and training, I think everyone that wants to start trading should use those platforms before starting to trade with real money

also it's very good to learn about technical analyzes

I am with you new  members if you are interesting in crypto trading then use the demo accounts of any crypto exchange and learn all the information and tricks of profitable trading but you need to keep in mind that dont think this is a demo account and invest in any coin as you invest your real money .

As a beginner you need to spent some time on the cryptotalk to increase your creativity and your learning skills . Because it's a good site for earning. You need to follow the rules and regulations of it. You need to get more and more knowledge , in this way you will trade and invest easily. If you lost then not afraid you will learn from your mistakes

if you are very beginner then any article on the net that you feel comfortable with it will work with you just to know what crypto in general , then head for youtube , i can't give you a specific link because everyone has his own opinions about best explaining channel so just write crypto explaining and you will find many videos , choose what you like and continue with his/her videos

• +2 1

3 hours ago, yato987 said:

if you are very beginner then any article on the net that you feel comfortable with it will work with you just to know what crypto in general , then head for youtube , i can't give you a specific link because everyone has his own opinions about best explaining channel so just write crypto explaining and you will find many videos , choose what you like and continue with his/her videos

@yato987 it will be better of online crypto news related blog than the youtube because mostly time they upload fake news just for get view and a simple matter take 10 minute to explain.. So every newbie should find out article About crypto by Their own language because its hard to understand any news about crypto that published by English language..               

• +4 1