My Todays Posts, how do i know how many? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

My Todays Posts, how do i know how many?

I think a post counter itself doesn't have, but I always control my posts in the part of my profile, there are the posts I made, and so I can keep track of how many I've done on the day. I think just this way to know how many posts were made on the day. OK

I think i should close this topic but i have no power to, only thing i ca do is delete, I've already got my answer but people keep repeating the same answer.

2 minutes ago, meowmeow said:

You can try to check your profile and count it. The time of reset or the forum is 3am(gmt+8) i guess. After that time, that is already a new day. In that note, you can monitor how many post you are doing day by day. Goodluck and happy posting.

I already got my answer but yours was more informative and i caught new thing from it, that's why i gave it a like reaction. Thanks for your time.

You're right sometimes an answer message may contain less than 100 characters, but as the minimum is fixed, then everyone has become philosophers to achieve their goals.

You can view the statistics of your messages on the Yobit exchange. 30 messages update period of 4 hours.

Next 30 messages maximum payment.

2 hours ago, SarapCrypto said:

Did I get your question or concern right?

I know I can count them at yobit, but the timing at yobit is not good since post number is updated every 3 to 4 hours i think, so not very useful thanks though.

You can count on your profile if how much did you post today. And also you can count manually.

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

That is a hard way to do, it will take time, alot. i hope that they will just take a way that content count and replace it by post numbers. I also have a problem now, i wanna know too how many are being deleted on my post and why.

They should make a posts with pagination on users profile which can make any one count the posts manually.

I use to know if my posts we're enough when the comment section has been restricted to me. At that moment, I am pretty sure I did my passion to share my knowledge without thinking if I reach the limit. 

The post count is a must for me too, counting your post manually will give you a hard and long time to do. if you are not on top you can see the exact number of your post. i think they should replace the content count on our profile with the post count instead.

Just now, Rezarekt said:

You can monitor your post count per day in your yobit account, but the update of post in it is not real time. The post count is update every 3-4 hours, just same with the payment update.

I think i have had an answer like this before and i just said, that's not helpful because yobit counts post every 3 to 4 hours after posting i think.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:42 PM, teminalibug said:

I don't understand where do i see how many post have been counted for me, or do you mean the total post i have? i did not follow...

You can see ur number of post in your profile, just remember the rules about posting, avoid the posting under 100 characters and also avoid copy and paste the post of other members

10 hours ago, Rezarekt said:

Sorry I didn't notice that reply, but yes, yobit's counter is taking too long for it to be updated. Moderators and developers of this forum should take attention to this thing. Because just like what you said, yobit's counter is too hassle and is taking too long.

But it's normal they're just taking their time to verify your post before rewarding you, in the time where you don/t receive counts moderators check for post, sometimes deletes 'em.

10 hours ago, Muhammad Muzaki said:

But to receive a spam warning, does it count in the post as well? please guide me because I'm still a new user here.

Man you just changed my text to unknown languages, how am i supposed to know what i said at all, but, all i know is a spam point could affect or not affect you currently. It will be in your description  your penalty.

Just now, Rezarekt said:

But what I mean is that they should add a feature here in our forum wherein when can see our daily post count, a separate counter. Anyways, this is just a suggestion and I do not really know if mods will notice this. Happy posting!

I figured out a way, it's not the best but works, go to your profile, and click my activity, then on the left side selects posts, you will be able to see all your posts from there you can count them by time.

You just go to your profile and then you can see how much did you post everyday.. And also you can manually count. But sometimes if your post is not constructive or not on topic its not counted. 

For now you should to count yourself the number of made posts, but I suppose this thing is giving to be fixed soon to every user could see all of his/her posts and make easy calculation. 

4 hours ago, heather said:

You just go to your profile and then you can see how much did you post everyday.. And also you can manually count. But sometimes if your post is not constructive or not on topic its not counted. 

I think people can take a screenshot and look thier old posts to compare.But some of them say that would be good to see how many posts we made today at our profile.For example It will be like : 450 posts(25 posts today)

This would be a cool future.

13 hours ago, KiritoKun said:

The total counted post you will see it to your profile just remember how many previous post that have been counted then subtract it to your total post today. You will not able to see how many post is counted day by day the system show to us the all in all total.

OR you could just check the date to count today post, it is easy and i already figured, out. I think this topic should be closed, the answer is already been given.

The best way would be to use the Yobit counter if you are a member or just look at your content count and compare from the day befores count. Easy

19 minutes ago, meowmeow said:

If you go to your profile you can see the number of post you have created. That is a sum of deleted post and not deleted post. You can also check your activity where in that is the real count of the post that is not have been deleted that is why it is not equal to your content count sometimes.

i asked some tricky question, what if you have a 3 post in a 1 topic? In activity, you can see that only the topic where you are posting, so it still counted or not? 

you can check your today posts in your profile, go to your profile and click on my activity and there you can count your today posts by check the date of every post, there are in a proper order, you can easily count today posts.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/22/2019 at 7:29 AM, teminalibug said:

Most of us have other things to do than spending the whole time here contesting for that one Bitcoin prize, and to be honest post 30 to 40 topics per day only because of the pay/post. When pay/post offer is done maybe i will be posting 5 to 10/day or none and some other day maybe even more that 50 depends on the mood,

So i would like to know how to count my today's post (replies and topics).

definitely it would be good to have a counter telling me how many posts I have published today. The only way would be going into my account/profile or into yobit within a couple of hours to see how much did they pay me. Although I think 30 is the maximum number of comments/posts someone can write per day being paid. 

1 minute ago, roseangelena said:

Well there is no particular Amount of posting in a day. Just that you will be paid only For 30 post per day. There is no certain way of Calculating your post so i will just tell you how i count mine? Every day before posting i check my content Count. And then i start posting. Suppose you have 100 content count before posting and after all the posting for the day You check and find it 150. That means 50 of the content was counted meaning you posted 50 times.

that would be an easy calculation indeed. Sometimes I don't have so much time... so rushing I come here... check some of the quote I have received and start replying all. Then I go to work... then I come back and I add some more comment then I forget to send some comments etc 😄