Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important?

Your favorite coin by design  

407 members have voted

1. 1. Cryptocurrency Logos

• BTC
    • ETH
    • Ripple
    • Litecoin
    • NEM
    • Iota
    • Monero
    • Zcash
    • EOS
    • Tron
    • Tether
    • Dash
    • I like anyone logo

A logo is like a face to a business. Because a logo can uphold a company's honor of its value. So a logo is required. 

On 11/5/2019 at 6:42 PM, starwalkerz said:

What comes to logos and visual touch, I think that cryptocurrencies definitely need to brand themselves. My all-time favourite in this regard is of course Dogecoin.

Logo is very important because its easy to recognized what crypto really is and that will attract  the costomers  just like is real life. 

For a crypto project logo is one of the important thing. Because it's attract the investor and also some begginers can analyse about the project through the logo. Logo should be unique. Otherwise a copyright can damage the project reputation.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Cryptocurrencies  have logo. Logo is very important to identify coins. Even fiat of all nations have a logo so do cryptocurrencies.

This is an easy topic to intervene, for new users it is wonderful, because they can start by making their first comments easily, in a simple topic of opinion for everyone.

It is one of the posts where I least intervene, but that does not imply that I do not participate reading them.

Today I bring you an update of the users who are doing copy / paste, here there are enough, if you do not know what it is to copy here an example:

wqe.jpg.48249ba2cb619766b48ae277927e7aa3.jpg

This post are to reporting:

Consider that if you make copy / paste in this publication so easy to participate, you will be reported. I may suggest that you change your post before making the report.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Logo also serves as company's brand subsequently once everybody sees a logo, they just now be acquainted with pardon? theater group that logo is. I like Bitcoin logo for the reason that as soon as you foremost get the message it, you'll consider it communication B which is the inital of the Bitcoin. And also, you bottle make out appearance like the defenses you perceive while you're by currency character such as $, £ and others. With the make easier of folks position and letter, we bottle be inflicted with a petite information could you repeat that? that logo is about.

Any business logo associated with a coin is crucial meant for internet marketing needs. It should contain a huge realization point. For this reason, any ETH business logo is certainly my best solution

Please consider the following:

This is an easy topic to participate, so you must express your opinion in your own words, do not copy total or partial comments from other users.

Also do not use internet content, although it may not seem like it, its content is reviewed.

The comments or repeated participation of users in the topic must be consistent with the topic and must provide new ideas or opinions.

Internet copy / paste examples:

306997741_25febcpage.jpg.5bfb295c78c95aa18d0d78e49b4c2dc8.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My favorite logo is the Bitcoin one. I have to say though that most coins have really intelligent and good looking brand symbols. Although Bitcoin signifies the new form of electronic currency and the transformation of future financing.

• Useful or interesting 1

Consider adding new logos in this topic. This forum is quite friendly in uploading images, incorporate new logos in your comments that have not been mentioned.

Making repeated or useless comments is not counted in your account, in addition to not contributing to the community.

Your comments are reviewed may take time to be reported, but the day they are discovered arrives.

On 2/25/2020 at 4:50 AM, iamRana said:

We don’t live in a monochromatic world. People are drawn to interesting design and color. The logo that marks your package or adorns your storefront should be designed to draw interest and pique the curiosity of your potential customers, prompting them to at least look, and hopefully purchase your product.

Copy in phrases, they are also a bad practice.

On 2/25/2020 at 5:03 AM, mondol420 said:
A logo is needed in cryptocurrency because it is easy to identify what is crypto .. If you see a dog in the picture of crypto, what do you think it is? ..Of course it has a dog coin. So each currency needs a logo

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

the logos and symbols are fundamental for the various altcoins they are a rapid recognition method, a distinctive sign that characterizes them and that possible users will seek first even before reading any related text

12 hours ago, Nupur209 said:
 On 10/22/2019 at 11:02 AM, miskyming said:

Of course logo is very important because it is easy to recognize what crypto it is.. like if you see a dog in the picture of crypto so what do you think it is?.. of course it's a doge coin.. 

The important of logo is when you see the picture of logo than  it's very easy to say which coin is it...

of course that is why logo is so important of one coin because we can easily determine each of them.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

For any such types of digital forums Logo is very much important as users feel easy to recognise it and also it helps to avoid and detect the scam project similar to the original one also it is a graphical representation of the cryptocurrencies.

Every brand has its own logo and it can be known without denying its name. Perhaps this is the most important thing in cryptocurrencies where the logo is important because it is misleading on the strength of the currency or its special feature.

On 2/28/2020 at 1:26 PM, sonda11 said:

Of course logo is very important because it is easy to recognize what crypto it is.. like if you see a dog in the picture of crypto so what do you think it is?.. of course it's a doge coin

Do not copy / paste is a bad practice that can be penalized with warning points.

@miskyming

I gave you my link in your post for three reasons:

(1) It is a good original comment.  (2) you were the first to respond and ....

(3)You are the most copied comment of this Topic, I would appreciate that if you are going to make new contributions they are as successful as that post, in this one you do not have much contribution.

On 2/29/2020 at 1:27 AM, miskyming said:

of course that is why logo is so important of one coin because we can easily determine each of them.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Think a logo is a branding and the logo is not just an image, it indicates many features of the project, and I think we should think before creating the logo.

Suppose a logo is a branding and the logo is not just an image, it indicates many features of the project and I think we should think about it before I create the logo so I can make good decisions at a time that can be discussed with time.

• +2 1

On 3/7/2020 at 7:03 PM, VolkBoy said:

for 1 BTC rate and continues to fall, infection! Could not rise to the weekend at least up to $ 260 - $ 265 for 1 BTC, so that was what shisha go to the boutiques

On 3/7/2020 at 7:06 PM, Mr.Cryptolover said:

If one can become rich with bitcoin, everyone are rich by now. You cannot become rich just because you invest on bitcoin. You need a lot of things to learn before you could make bitcoin your income. So my advice is, learn, understand and practice.

Please make comments related to Topic, this is a really easy topic to comment in fact it is a post that allows you to win your first post without problems.

They are advanced users consider fixing their post and eliminated the reaction, remember to make useful comments and not be off-topic.

Ah! There are more than 5000 cryptocurrency logos, you can comment on one that has not been mentioned.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I always liked Litecoin L-symbol, even though i am not such a fan of the coin itself. And of course Dogecoin, Neo and 0x (ZRX) are pretty great. My first love was Bitcoin logo but i have got bored in it during my time in crypto, now it seems as tacky as a dollar logo to me.

On 3/9/2020 at 6:49 PM, Alejandro01x said:

The logo as in any commercial project or company, represents what you want to create or perhaps what you want to achieve with it, an example is that of burger king, in the case of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin with its large number of numbers in the logo, my favorite is that of Yo-bit:v

What is the Yo-bit logo? Do you come to do marketing or come to contribute to the post, what is the logo of that Token or is it an altcoin?

What do you mean with large numbers in the Bitcoin logo?

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes, of course logo is necessary so as to promote your cryptocurrency. It's like an advertisement. Because when you advertise your business properly and finely, you then have self-promotion 

Appraisal in no way depend on any sort of cryptocurrency which has had a creative logo involved with some 5-year-old young child.

I'm talking about, any time a cryptocurrency struggles to have a relatively fantastic creative logo considering that I should depend on it again?

A logo is a form of trademark. All company or forum or innovation have their own logo particularly identified to them to which the public sees and identifies immidiately. Of all the cryptocurrency coins logo, I love bitcoin's the most.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Most companies and organizations today have their own identity and logo design that distinguishes them from others to highlight the features and principles of what they do. Looking at the Bitcoin cryptocurrency and being a decentralized cryptocurrency in the sense that there is no central body managing it and deciding the shape of its logo, making things take time to settle into the last logo of an orange circle with a financial B symbol.