Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important?

Your favorite coin by design  

407 members have voted

1. 1. Cryptocurrency Logos

• BTC
    • ETH
    • Ripple
    • Litecoin
    • NEM
    • Iota
    • Monero
    • Zcash
    • EOS
    • Tron
    • Tether
    • Dash
    • I like anyone logo

Well mate I really like this your topic it's a very good topic. For me I believe logos are like the identification of a product the symbol that shows the real identity of a product. Logos are very important in business. So choosing a very beautiful logo in a business is very important can also improve a business. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are actually something imperceptible or visible, but people need to express or limit them in a specific form in order to be able to comprehend and in order to be able to explain it and communicate its idea to others and use it in the promotion and advertising.

The logo is actually the Identity of that coin so without a logon the coin seems incomplete and by looking at the logon people would know that it is that coin so the logo is most important

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually Human want recognisation of everything with name and structure or face. So every coin or token need these two things . This will differentiate all the crypto easily. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

A good logo can make a good first impression on users regarding a specific coin. In the first impression, if lot of people buy a coin, it can lead to a very good start for that particular project in market. That's why every company pays a huge importance to marketing while launching their coin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The bitcoin logo is the best for me, the logo is simple design but looks more unique than other crypto logos, but others crypto logos are important in there own ways too. 

On 10/22/2019 at 5:55 AM, alexisfuentes said:

spacer.png

Logo is important maybe by "Branding of Cryptocurrencies".

There are a lot cool cryptocurrency logos and very nice designs. What's your favorite by design? 

Logo is very Paramount it describes the identity of a product of course Bitcoin is my favourite design logo it is beautiful and catchy.

basically i don't really see on which coin o to really chose as my favorite logo as basically they are all kind of uniquely different on their various coin representation but i think i can go for the meme coin which is of the doge coin as very envy logo which i thin cannot be mistaken as another coin in crypto 

• Useful or interesting 2

On 10/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, Razer said:

A logo is very important in a business because a logo is a symbol that must be owned by all companies in order to be recognized by people and it is also a form of official branding, in any business is very important.

Logo is very important in the crypto market becasue through logo we can analyse the coin future and we can think about that project is fake or real. In the crypto market logo is very important.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think that cryptocurrency is being a broad term for many digital currencies can be define in just one logo. Just like each individual cryptocurrency has a logo I don't think that could be applied to the whole term of cryptocurrencies. But having a logon would definitely enable people worldwide to identify more with cryptocurrencies.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:55 AM, alexisfuentes said:

spacer.png

Logo is important maybe by "Branding of Cryptocurrencies".

There are a lot cool cryptocurrency logos and very nice designs. What's your favorite by design? 

Yes you are right logo is important I think it gives the uniqueness to a thing and it makes them beautiful so I like bitcoin logo it is good but I think it should have some change it is so simple but it I better than other I think I like it because I like bitcoin. Bitcoin is my favorite and I always select it in investment and I earn a good profit from it  but my friend does not like bitcoin he hate it it is because he face a big loss in bitcoin that's why he never like it.

• +1 1

there is no preferred one for me because ideal with any currency that can gives me profit either it was popular or even unknown so i never focused on the design of any cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

Ethereum is my favorite logo because it's simple and black in colour. Logos without any doubt have an impact on performance of coin in price as they are a part of marketing strategy of projects. And they must be designed by creative people.

• +4 1

Of course, there are many important logos and great designs, as I prefer the Bitcoin logo. It prepares me a favorite logo as the love of the logo is very large. Thank you for this wonderful participation. I will choose the Bitcoin logo.

Wis, the currency logo and its name have a big role in attracting people to it. If the name, for example, or the logo is not appropriate, this may affect the desire of people to own this currency and thus this will affect their currency.

when a cryptocurrency is been created it must have a unique and amazing logo because it will be the sign for that particular currency and will be known by the logo too.

Cryptocurrency need a logo. There a thousand of cryptocurrency. You can't memorize them at once. You need a logo to memorize. To identify the cryptocurrency you must need a logo. Logo is a kind of a part of cryptocurrency.  So loho must needed in cryptocurrency. 

Logo is sign of any company in order to make it unique from others companies, because if using name only without Logo, names can be matched because words have been for so long and everyone has right to use, but Logos is created from someone unique ideas.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The brand is very necessary in promotion any campaign, and it is a image by means of which to differentiate the cryptocurrency bin, for me I love the litecoin logo, as properly as the litcoin  logo. 

A logo is very important for a coin, it is a cryptocurrency marker and symbol where each crypto has a different logo. The logo is also a special attraction, because with this logo we can recognize each crypto or coin. I like the Ethereum logo the most because I think it's the most elegant.

• +1 1

Well i didn't know about crypto logo to be honest. Because i didn't research about this before. Yes logo is important to know the significance of anything. Any certified things has it's own logo which shows the dignity and significance of this thing. As a member i will use the logo of crypto for sure to spread this forum's value.

Most of the logos are beautiful and attractive to me. I find the Ethereum logo attractive. I love this coin very much and I hope to trade it. I really like its logo.

It is news that sincerely surprises you, since we are talking about one of the countries that have adopted cryptocurrencies in a certain way, it is something that was not expected to be heard but that will undoubtedly have serious controversies in that country, currently there are different countries that They do not accept certain websites within their area, the reasons are not known with certainty, or at least that is what I think, but to be honest it is that it is surprising to learn that China prohibited access to the ethereum network.
I believe that it is also a topic that is regularly heard, since not all countries agree on how much to accept cryptocurrencies, but who knows, maybe later you can hear that they will be implemented in each country.
Good article, a cordial greeting and see you soon.

I don't think a logo is very determining in choosing which cryptocurrencies to invest.

I don't care about their logo in my investments.

I only look at their trends and price chart analysis, and check the news and updates about the project. A good investor should do that so.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It is important because the logo makes a brand recognized, this is not about crypto, it is for companies and currencies, but for crypto it is becoming a form of art and makes cryptocurrencies look more appealing, we all remember the Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum logo they are imprinted in our brain, and this is why a logo has importance, to recognize the product easy and fast.