Still You Keep Valuable Tokens? - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Still You Keep Valuable Tokens?

Yeah I keep some coins.Like BTC and LTC I have in my wallet. I having profit with both of 2 coins BTC price was 10k$ and now 18k$+.And I have Ltc which price was 35$ when I have bought it. Now it has crossed 70$ per coin. Both are really good for me. 

When doing Airdrop there are a lot if coins that we hold for nothing and they pay you nothing at the start, so you just keep the worthless thing ever created on the blockchain.

My valuable token now only token where token backed by real gold and currency. Like USDC, PAXG. The other token i only used for taking profit. Buy and hold it in short time then sell it. I think holding for long time is not valuable in the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The most valuable token i hold is some btc. I dont want to sell it because i knew its going to rise. I invested in it and hold it for the profit. 

As for me, I do not keep airdrops or bounty tokens because they are all worthless and I do not see any future for them, but I do keep some good currencies and tokens such as XRP, BNB, AWC, I think that these will have a good future and their price may rise at any moment, especially after the bitcoin price rises. And approaching the summit.

• Useful or interesting 2

Hey mate, you ask a good question still we holding our coin or not, my answer is I am still holding my Airdrop coin because those price are still low, also I have a good coin in my wallet  but still I am holding because I expecting those coin price will good profit in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/21/2019 at 10:17 PM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

another question: why you still hold them? 😂

Personally, I have TRX waiting for them to passively grow, I also have altcoins and I have faith that their price will rise, it is a matter of being patient.

On 21/10/2019 at 22:17, cheewy said:

Quiero preguntar. ¿Aún conservas valiosas fichas? para los usuarios de recompensas o los usuarios de airdrop, esta pregunta los hace reír. Solo quiero saberlo. y cuántos tu valioso token en este momento.? por favor comparte tu experiencia 😂

otra pregunta: ¿por qué todavía los sostienes? 😂

I always keep the cryptocurrencies obtained by events and new airdrops stored, if I receive them I leave them there, because perhaps one day the project will be very successful and may have very large profits by just saving some tokens that have no value at the present, but in a future no one will know.

• +1 1

There are some tokens that we can sell for profit but there aer some given by airdrops that are not worth to sell because the fees can be so high, or there won't be much profit and withdrawal from exchanges may not be possible. I don't keep many tokens in ethereum walles, but I still have some that can grow in the future as they are from projects listed in big exchanges.

• +2 1

I sometimes try to own some coins or tokens for the opportunity but I don't do that for long time. I see sometimes dips happen or airdrops to be given and I don't want to miss them. I don't think for example that Ripple will help me a lot but I bought some for the Spark airdrop and hold until it is given.

• +1 1

I don't keep valuable tokens but I never did anyway, I trade in exchanges and usually keep Bitcoin and nothing else in my wallet, although sometimes I trade altcoins when opportunities arise and while sometimes it is helping, there are sometimes it isn't and I can lose money from the trade of altcoins, although having all the risk calculated before helps more.

Yes I still keep valuable tokens and valuable coins. I trade so sometimes I buy them, move them to wallets and hold waiting for price to rise. Some people want to use them so they buy them send them to their wallets and use them when they find something they want to buy. 

• +4 1

I have tokens that have some small price and I could send to an exchange and sell but the profit wouldn't worth doing that. Ethereum fees will need to be back to 1gwei for me to be in profit doing that. This is another reason all of these tokens were not at zero already.

I think it is hard to find valuable token in new project so u must carefull because many new project after in market the price going dump and if more dump is hard to pump again.

• +2 1

I have tokens of many gifts and I still have them. I want to sell it but the token I hold is not listed on any exchange. Perhaps this token is the most valuable I have. It's not that I want to hold it but I can't sell it.

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

Hi dear, as we all know that things never remain always the same. The people who are holding their tokens ,have a good hope. Always take risks to grow yourself. In future they will get the rewards.

Some tokens have a lot of particularity that due to the fact that some are given away at events, people sell them immediately, making them fall very quickly due to the fact that to save valuable tokens, you must know which ones to keep and which ones to sell.

I keep almost every token I have from investments or bounty campaigns. And that's a big mistake. I think we should sell tokens as soon as they get a good price and meet our expectations.
I made the mistake of continuing to hold tokens because I believed they would be x50 or x100. Greed does not bring luck, it only brings regret.

The truth is that I have not fully used these tokens, I always say that I will keep them but due to my little capital I end up selling them to be able to do something with my money.

• +1 1

I still hold some welcoins and tokens that I think will be valuable in the near future. I don’t know why I did it, but I think next year the price of Wellcoin will go crazy again. So I still hold my precious coin.

• +1 1

have some ETH... but not that much... this way I have the chance for any of these projects to boom on the next alt 

don't think all altcoins are worth holding long term. There are more than 3000 altcoins and I think no more

valuable anymore, when we say valuable it means there is a high chance for it to increase the price value in the market and also has a good platform, only has a low value at the moment but still valuable. Nowadays

8 hours ago, celeste10 said:

The truth is that I have not fully used these tokens, I always say that I will keep them but due to my little capital I end up selling them to be able to do something with my money.

@celeste10 You have a good opinion, like me, I am not keeping tokens especially if the value is not worth it, I will prefer to keep cryptocurrencies that their prices can be easily predicted like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. 

On 10/21/2019 at 10:17 PM, cheewy said:

I have read of many people who have made a lot of money with tokens that had years in their wallets and that today are great projects, so this remains as an experience that I will save cryptocurrencies until I can see great results from them, because these things are very incredible.

Have you received any airdrop that was a good one? I have not and I took part in a hundred of them. A few given some tokens that are valueless and there was nothing that given which could be sold and give even cents as profit. I stopped all of them and won't be part of airdrops since this is how the projects want it.