Still You Keep Valuable Tokens? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Still You Keep Valuable Tokens?

I still  keep valuable tokens in my personal wallet for long term holding, because it can have bright future.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Sometimes it feels good to even have these tokens. I am hiding. It's really like collecting. But if it reaches a value that I can give up, I can say goodbye.

It's easy to make a token but it's really hard to make this token valuable. Currencies with long-term profitability and investment projects are the most valuable. Also investors are now evaluating projects for a short period of time and trying to make a profit in the short term. IEOs & DEFI are one of the short-term investment tools for the last 2 years. 

Everywhere it is difficult to keep something, we are all people, the coin should work, and not lie and gather dust, but with a crypt, it can change its side

I only keep BTC and PolkaDoT in my wallets. I have obtained other tokens such as ETH, ADA, Cosmos and LTC, but over time I have been selling or exchanging them for BTC

The maximum I have saved a token, an airdrop was two weeks, but because I had it in investbox, and it saved me from selling them at the same price when I should have had a profit, so from there, plus the ones that I had no profit, no I keep more cryptos that are not known or strong

Yes i still store most of coins i bought in 2018, even their value is too low now but i hold forever till the price go up again and also to benefit from any bounty or airdrop linked to them

On 10/22/2019 at 3:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

another question: why you still hold them? 😂

I have loads of tokens from ICO/IEOs, bounties and Airdrops on different wallets that I can't keep track of them all. Some are valuable (at least few cents) and some are worth of nothing. 

My reason of keeping them is different. I have some which aren't tradable just yet and some have a good looking future. Who knows which is set for the moon in next few years.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

At the moment my portfolio is empty due to market fluctuations trying to find a suitable opportunity to enter.

Airdrops, as we know, forgot this. I have a valuable rule about them, if coins come in and go public, I sell them right away. Why am I doing this? Because in 90% of cases it will fall and not rise. And in this regard, I no longer advise them to keep them any longer, because this time is expensive and not profitable for you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have several tokens which I think will have a good value in the future, I have ECOIN, BAZT and THS tokens which I think will be worth a lot soon.

Apart from the normal coins that I have as btc and eth, I have a few BAT that I store for a future, I am sure that it will increase in price and I will be able to get my money back.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:20 PM, Whited35 said:

I never hold the new token because most of them can be eventually turned into the dead project or coin. If you locate Ether em networks, there are already thousands of dead tokens which are utterly useless. I hold some progressive coins have already the good market reputations. 

@Whited35 exactly.. New projects are being created day by day in the crypto world.  Each of these projects creates new coins.  But many currencies are dead in the crypto world.  If you look at CoinMarketcap you can see a lot of dead coins.  So we should all keep or keep new coins.  So we will always hold on to popular and expensive currencies

The only ones that i have ever participated in is TRX.Valuable tokens however their prices are declining, it is listed on the cocaine exchange but I am still hoping to go to a big exchange but wait too long and bitcoin.

Keeping token is not bad even if they are not yet traded. Because there is a hope that always remains in mind regarding it's trading. I also have some tokens in my wallet.

I haven't got much coin from airdrops. I don't hold them i just sell when i gets them. Like yobits dlrs coin. The day trade opened i sold them. But the btc i got by exchanging dlrs and talk. I am holding them. I got enough btc to get profit at the end of the year. Cause i have invested them in investbox. I hope i am using the best way to hold besides earn from it.

If someone join in ear drop for sure they went to drump the coins if you really believed in a project you will it actually e e invested real money in it, but this market is too much.

I still keep tokens that I got free from coinbase and other wallet promos, never really found any reason to sell them. There are also some tokens thar I keep because I can use it to stake and earn interest.

i footing eth for earning some upright profits but its clear we canister earn a lot added by burden trade on discrete currencies but i puzzle out not boast trade a great deal encounter as a result i old to hold.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:08 PM, bladexx said:

I have several tokens which I think will have a good value in the future, I have ECOIN, BAZT and THS tokens which I think will be worth a lot soon.

For how long have you been holding those coins and for how long you normally hold coins and wait for them to give you profits?

Well as of now i still holding some coins because the time will come and i will get a good profit from it. I think it will be one of reason to keep  holding these coins.