Your favorite coin - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

My favorite coin is of course bitcoin, bitcoin is everyone's favorite coin, because it gives a high return, if there is no bitcoin, of course other coins have no value. Bitcoin controls the value of all altcoins.

There are a lot of digital currencies and everyone prefers to work on some of them, but I prefer to work only on bitcoin because it is the strongest and most stable cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

My favorite currency is Bitcoin because it is the first in cryptography and one of the oldest cryptocurrencies in addition to having a high exchange value.

• +3 2

There a lot of coins on the crypto currency . But my favorite coin is bitcoin . It is very profitable and popular currency. It is safe and secure . It's trading volume is very high. If you invest in bitcoin you can earn a good profit. 

Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history, so I prefer this currency.  I advise everyone to take their time to learn the basics of trading.  Older members should be consulted to avoid running into risks and losing money.  In order to be able to achieve a great fortune, bitcoin must be bought and stored for several years because its price will reach one million dollars.  Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the favorite currency of most people, and I am one of them, but I see etherium as the second favorite currency after Bitcoin, I was able to make a lot of profits by investing in etherium

Yes, I have one of the best currencies or two currencies. If the expression is correct, there is the Dogecoin, because despite the low prices and its fluctuations, it maintains its price in terms of any, which does not come down strongly except in the case of things going tight and there is a ltc currency that is

• +3 1

Hello my friend my favourite coin is litecoin and dodge because of their less transaction fee which is very important for everyone and as we their value is also increasing in market its good if we hold them for a long term and bitcoin is also very important coin we can also save it and can het profit from it. 

• +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 5:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

My favorite coin is bitcoin, maybe this is also the favorite coin of all cryptocurrency users. Bitcoin is unique compared to other crypto coins, bitcoin has a very expensive price, currently bitcoin price reaches 55,000 $. Besides that, bitcoin cannot be controlled by anyone, but all crypto wallets will definitely accept bitcoins to be converted to other crypto coins.

• +4 1

There are many currencies, but my favorite currency is Bitcoin, because it is the most important and most used currency and because it is the first profit I made in the field of cryptocurrencies was by investing in bitcoin.

• +1 1

In the first place I prefer Bitcoin, and also the best Ethereum currency because it is achieving success at the present time, and also there is a currency called bnb. It is very good and you can invest in it.

Because there are so many currencies, it is difficult to choose one currency to be distinctive for me, but certainly Bitcoin is in the first place, being the currency that we win through our work here in the forum, in addition to the bnb currency, which is the first currency I invested in and it is the first successful investment for me.

• +1 1

For me, my favorite currency is Bitcoin, which is considered the king of cryptocurrencies because of the huge profits that it returns to its successful investors, as Bitcoin is a profitable currency and its prices are always high, in addition to that, the rates of buying and selling using Bitcoin are always volatile because Bitcoin is A volatile currency according to fluctuations in financial market factors.

Being a new member on the forum I have not enough knowledge about cons but I have a little bit knowledge about bitcoin and its trading all over the world. So I will choose this coin to invest.. I am try hard to get more and more  knowledge and experience about the crypto currency and its usage all over the world so hopefully I can say that in a short period of time I will be able to make difference in the coins and choose such a coins which will be beneficial for me as well as for other. Thank for this kind of post to enhance our knowledge about coins. 

For me, Bitcoin is a very wonderful thing, but yesterday a new currency appeared, which is professional Bitcoin. This currency was in circulation yesterday very large, so I became focused on a good currency and its value is high Thank you. 

I am a fan of the Ethereum digital currency. I am still searching for it and how to deal with it and some general information about its inception, inventor and database.
 I earned a little from it and I will invest it soon. Of course, these are not secrets, but rather experiences to be told.

Dear friend, I prefer the Bitcoin currency, as it is one of the good currencies and it has risen significantly in the market, although it is declining slightly now, but in the coming days it will return to rise due to the great demand for it.

• +1 1

My favorite currency is the Bitcoin currency, as it is the first cryptocurrency that has achieved a great rise and control over the cryptocurrency market, so the demand for it has increased greatly and its price has increased dramatically in recent periods, as I find this currency reliable to work with.

I am new on the forum so I don't have enough knowledge about coins.. I am working hard for it so that I will be able to tell anyone a out the coins easily. For this purpose I have started research on crypto currency recently so that I can distinguish it from other digital currencies.. In my opinion bitcoins are of most value so we need to invest our money into bitcoin and also trade in them.. There are high chances of profit. Thanks. 

• +1 1

For me, I prefer many cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BNB and I believe that all of these currencies have very successful projects and will continue to advance in the cryptocurrency market and achieve profits for investors.

• +1 1

Yes, in fact, I have several preferred currencies. As for investment, I prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum and ada. As for trading, I prefer Ripple and Doge.

• +2 1

My favorite currency is the dot because it is really good and it will reach the best possible in the crypto market and this is clear because the project is very strong 

Maybe my choice is BTC. I don't understand the other coins so I stay there. maybe later I will understand that. I need to learn more about this. Thank you for the information.

My favorite coin is Bitcoin, the significant jump in price makes Bitcoin more profitable than other coins, even though the price is quite high but if we buy at the right time it will definitely give us an advantage. The problem here is that the transaction is long and the transaction fee is quite high for me, so when I want to withdraw I convert it first to LTC, which has a lower transaction fee.

• +4 1

For me, the Ethereum currency is my favorite, because it is a strong currency and is not affected by negative news and does not decrease much in the downturns and has large goals in the future exceeding 10K dollars, it will always be my first choice for investment.