Do you have a blockchain based game suggestion? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Do you have a blockchain based game suggestion?

There will be an NFT interest as the developers are trying to push and cryptokitties will be again in the hype. Be ready for it, although it is not actually gaming but collecting cards and feeding cats or something like that. They create many NFTs and hope for a huge investment interest similar to DeFi.

I know 2 currencies that are games and blockchain at the same time, they are: WIN and CELER are great currencies where you can get earnings by playing your games

If there was a game that you get to claim coins like the temple run but only in this game those coin would be real money and that is cryptocurrency then it would be so great.

I recommend that you play my Crypto Heroes, it is fun, its level system is similar to that of wow but with some improvements, you can also get exchangeable coins as you progress in the missions, another option is to go directly through the XMR-based emulator  similar to Minecraft, now I don't remember the name but I'll leave you the data.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Splinderlands is a great game and it is the number one in popularity for many months this year. There are companies that are developing new and better games and are trying to solve the scalability issues of blockchain systems to run better gaming experience. It is a sector that I am hoping to bring a lot of adoption in crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I personally don't know any games that earn you coins. But I heard that some are coming up and that's really gonna help people understand the value of cryptocurrency as they can earn through entertainment source. Good question mate.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I haven't looked at it but Axie Infinity seems to have many people interested. It is about NFT and trading but like Cryptokitties it is not an actual game. Another one I have read about is Prospectors.

• +1 1

There are a lot of blockchain based game innovated and there are several of them that has great number of users and has reputable reviews by the people. I suggest that you should try CryptoKitties, it is based on the Ethereum blockchain and its in-game transactional currency is ether (ETH). You can buy a CryptoKitty at the CryptoKitties marketplace using ether. The same will apply when you are ready to sell your virtual cat(s). You can also try Neon District if you're into RPG and it is amazing.

• +2 1

I am read about blockchain games and I look for what can help us make some crypto from it, even if they are hard and they need competetion and very good skill but I am found only games that need from us to pay and keep paying for compete. These are not skill games but pay all the time games and I am felt very dissapointed by the developers as this is not a business model that helps any market but they need to change very soon as they will miss the time when all will be interested in crypto.

• +2 1

You have a "Blockchain Kitty" game, and this game is considered one of the first games and decentralized applications based on blockchain. You can search and download it, as it has become one of the most popular blockchain games. At present, Ethereum and EOS are supported, will be available on TRON, and TRX is supported.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes i have a blockchain based games platform suggestion.You can play games to earn money from BetFury gaming platform.This is most promising and popular blockchain based gaming platform.

I don't know of many blockchain games but I've read some of the comments and they have very good suggestions. The Age of Rust looks very good. From others I've seen they had very bad graphics and some slow gameplay. They had no action at all but some had turn based battles that were actually looking very bad. I think there is need to improve a lot in these games if they are going to ask for someone to pay.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:58 PM, cryptotalker said:

Do you have blockchain based game advice? It doesn't matter if it's eos, trx, ethereum or any other platform. I'm open to your suggestions.

I have heard that Prospectors is really good game and I have seen many reviews about it. If you like to give it a try you should, play it's once. It's like the classics game where you need to build and can sell that in Blockchain based interface. There is another game LiteBringer which is based on Litecoin but Lastly when I checked it's paid until the free date. You should check that too.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Blockchain games are using various levels of decentralization as part of their mechanics. Through the tokenization of gameplay and smart contracts, they offer true ownership of digital items. Blockchain technology also enables cross-game interoperability, player-driven economy and play-to-earn gaming models

There are some games upcoming perhaps next year that will be blockchain based but I can't recommend something unless I play it first. From those that I've seen lately there wasn't something that caught my attention, some had lame graphics and I don't consider nfts to be games so I exclude these.

Edited by Sykkuno

There are several games and I think that Candy Crush is one of them, but you can work on the 2captcha website to get and collect satoshi or in the questionnaires sites and get the dollar and collect it to enter into deals in a timely manner.

I have never played any blockchain related games but thanks friend for making a great topic because it would be very helpful for many members in this forum and it is a new kind of knowledge that I am getting aware thanks for you topic.

I recommend playing Axie infinity, this is becoming more popular every day so do not miss the opportunity to start playing it now and in the future do not regret not having started on time, it is very fun and you get good results.

• +3 1

You can the period of time you describe as bad for gambling crypto coins this is luckiest game you can play in crypto world that might change your bad time to success and winning moments. The little coins you have you can gamble them to justify your fortune, further more you can take advantage of free earnings sites to be infinitesimal amount of rewards with time to reach minimum threshold you can use for other business

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, the market is declining and the currency is losing its value in the market, so we have to compensate for some of the currencies that we lose from the falling currency by playing games and wasting time with something else

If you want to play the game in order to entertain yourself than you have different platform or if you  just want to play and earn some money than you have to  participate into different platform and you have to invest a few little before get some earn.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am not a fan of gaming platforms from which you can earn cryptocurrencies. it is because you won't be able to receive much amount of payment through playing games. So this is for people who find playing games entertaining enough and it is ok if they receive small amount of payments. I choose this platform to earn cryptocurrencies.

Both are good for making profits
You can profit from trading quickly
And you can take advantage of trading to double your wealth over a longer period of time
This happens if you can choose the right currency, which can increase the value of your money more than ten times

I do not think that you can profit from playing with digital currencies. You can spend your leisure time playing non-work related games so that you can enjoy and relax, because if you play for profit, you will never relax and feel another pressure because you will remain in a relationship with the market and digital currencies.