Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

In fact, I don't have time to hang around, I spend most of my time here reading about cryptocurrencies and looking for new news in addition to that I spend about 3 hours trading and losing my profits in investing so my time here is very full

On 10/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I think the best place to get good knowledge about cryptocurrency is the forum because in this forum there are a lot of people dealing socially and sharing their experience and also Trading is the best option in this way you can also earn good amount of money and have knowledge regarding the market value of coins.

I spend around 2 hours in the forum, one for browing the topics and interesting posts about the crypto world and one for writing my posts. I spend around 1 hour more studying coin price charts and coin news and updates and enter the trades if I discover an earning opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 10/21/2019 at 1:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I spent more in Yobit exchange, trading and reading chat, spent little time to do my posting on cryptotalk, spent less time to check news update on social media. Make more research on how to improve my business quality and new technology to use.

My mostly time spent in the beginning forum and cryptoworld and I sependbthose time to trader then it will going to big trade then I should try to participate and earn. 

My friend, my beginnings were on the CryptoTalk forum, which allowed us to earn and learn. Through it, I started working in cryptocurrencies on the famous yobit platform and I spend most of our time on this platform Thank you

• +5 1

Good post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am mostly time spent trading, maybe mostly members spend time a trading in crypto, because it is very useful and effective crypto trading.

I spend most of my time studying about some platforms to send reviews to colleagues at my university who are interested in mining cryptocurrencies, therefore, my analyzes help them to know that it is more profitable in the short and long term, but currently dedicated a couple of hours to the forum, to expand my perspective.

Most of the time in Crypto Life I have spent on Crypto forums.  Because the Crypto Forum is a great place to gain knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency.  Moreover, money can be made by posting money in the crypto forum.  Which is why I spend most of my time on crypto forums.

From the options giving above it is only gambling that I have never participated because I hate it. Why??

I have ever loose more than $100 in ordinary gambling when I was just a secondary graduate, so I don't want that story to repeat itself. But trading is my best choice, follow crypto forums for earning through posting campaign and social media for bounties campaign

I am not doing anything else than making money from this place that means I only spend time in the forum and that is the only place where I spend my time and the earning is not bad here.

Never in my life I will gamble. Have seen many friend who have lost almost all their savings to gamble. It even killed faster than gun. As for the question, I spent much of my time on social media looking for legitimate business. It was from this act i met a friend who introduced me to this forum. This is my second week here, I have not been paid but I have strong believe that I will get paid in less days to come.

The hours a day here altogether but always on here too. Always watching the markets when I'm not working or sleeping. I have 4 kids so I'm just building my Crypto assets for their futures in as many ways as I can. 

For me, i spent most of my time in the forum section like CryptoTalk where i do learn extremely on cryptocurrency. Actually i don't like gambling and I never do bother myself going to cryptocurrency gambling section.

• +1 1

I still spent most of my time on cryptocurrency forum just like CryptoTalk. I spent my day most here and learn from topics and to also make my daily posts and also spend time on other applications that keeps me updated on the market price value of crypto coins but i have never spent my time on any crypto gambling section because i am not always interested in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I spend a lot of time trading, because I use day trading as a strategy. Apart from that on the cryptotalk forum I spent about 4 hours completing 20 posts per day. So my days are spent in the crypto world. Sometimes I get stressed with routines like this but I try to survive in the crypto world to be successful.

• +1 1

Most of my crypto life is spent on social media and forums, because I like to acquire new knowledge and, at the same time, be aware of the main news in crypto world. I mainly use Cryptotalk and sometimes Twitter.
I also like to spend the time analyzing the cryptocurrencies events in the following weeks to determine if there can be any good investment opportunity.

• +1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 3:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

@Cryptohash

My friend, the forum is the best time to be eliminated from what contains information and new posts for benefit as it gives us to know and learn about cryptocurrencies and also through it we can earn money where I spend most of my time reading publications and useful topics in order to benefit

Dear I have really tried all these crypto ways, gambling gives us a certain profit but the loss is possible more, mining i did not like, and trading is my favorite and this forum they are the most profitable and the best and work them in it suspense, I loved them. 

• +5 1

I spend some time in platforms like coingecko or coinmarketcal to follow coin news and upcoming developments , some time in telegram and the cryptotalk forum to read and join the discussions about crypto world, some time in bountry platforms to check for profitable work and some time in exchanges doing trading.  

• +1 1

I will try to spent my time in all of forum in this site equally.But As a beginner i would try to spent more of time in,"beginners and crypto world " forum.When i got about those forum topics i would explore every single forum of this site and try learn from those forum and giving some good post replies.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

Most of the time I spend on crypto is for trading.I love trading because I can earn a lot of money from trading so I trade every day.I also spent time on the apps that give free coins.

For me I like to spend time on trading because I get to know more things and also get more knowledge about trade that is why I like to spend time on trading 

I work in all fields but most times, I work in forums, signature campaigns and get some money and I trade digital currencies every day. I spend about 7 hours working in encryption.

I am spending my whole time on the forum when the I join this forum on the return of comments and getting the knowledge about the forum and the trading but my next step is and my aim is is to do work in the trading and I would like  to buy and sale bitcoins