Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

On 10/21/2019 at 1:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I prefer forum more than one million times, as cryptotalk gave me avenue to believe in forums, and I love the fact that while I came here to earn, I have learnt a lot, i mean alot when it comes to cryptocurrency.

Thanks to cryptotalk admins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most of the time i have spent in this platform for know about crypto currency. This site is very helpful for me. I have learned lot of things about crypto currency from here. So this is the only one site where i spent my much time to learn about crypto currency.

Dear friends, i am new so i spend most of my time in posting. I want to complete 20 useful posts daily. I open this site and work here when i am free. I have thought after getting experience i will start trading. Because trading is a best way of getting benefit. In the start i think posting is the best method to earn and learn. 

Gambling is never for me because I don't rely on luck to make money, during the day business where I spend most of my time and I definitely enjoy being on crypto twitter. 

I convert all the crypto that I earn from this forum to fiat. So I use cryptocurrencies in daily expenses mostly. I also have some Crypto in exchange balance to trade.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I using to spent my mostly of time it the crypto forums and trading also because I hope this would be my way to success although about two years ago I was been addicted to gambling.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I spend most of my time here at Cryptotalk , it is not easy to finish twenty comments a day and I like to write things that are correct so sometimes I have to read and investigate before I post and this takes a long time, and whenever I find that I have a vacant time I come here at the forum even if I have finished my comments because I like to read more about cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

I spent much of my time making some research for me to gain more knowledge in all aspects. And i used to spent rest of my time in forum replying to comments, and read other members comments for me to gain more experience.

Yes, basically.  Of course I spend most of my time posting as I am new to this forum.  I want to complete 20 useful posts every day.  I open this site and work here when I'm free.  In fact I thought I would start the business after gaining experience.  Because it is one of the best ways to get trading benefits.  So follow the rules and keep working on it.

• +2 1

To increase new information while perusing some post and to acquire some earning income while posting my assessment. gambling is more risky for me and my luck is not so great. so yeah i can only spend for about an hour in forum.

I spend most of my time on this form because I want to know about crypto and I hope I will learn something about crypto soon.i was always in the forum to see further related information about crypto .I will work very hard on this form because I have a goal and I will definitely achieve the goal by working on this form and one day I will definitely succeed and learn information about crypto.

I spend most of my time on the computer reading the news (general and financial), surfing the internet and of course sleeping.

I would say spend my time on calls while I have plenty of time as I can concentrate on making claims on each of them with every hour.  But I always spend the balance of my wallet for some exchange and business. We should answer that question.  It’s all about the cryptocurrency in the market about Bitcoin, if Bitcoin goes down.  There are a lot of speculations or news that we see in the forums, cryptocurrency wallets, calls, many questions about how to earn bitcoin but I answered them with honesty and truth.

There are 4 popular place where we can spend more in crypto currency. They are Gambling,trading,social media,forum.Among them i spend most of the time in social media like twitter,telegram to get more information and gain more knowledge about crypto currency. Then i spend 2 to 3 hours in forum.Some times i hold crypto currency and sell them at high price. 

I spend my most of time learning about new technologies  and finding new ways of earning  with the help of internet. Now a days i m learning web development asp.net framework for building  all types of websites.

For me, I spend most of my time in this business in trading or reading the posts on this forum, but my favorite place for me is this forum because it helps me get a lot of experiences and I do not like gambling because it depends entirely on luck.

I spend my most time in trading. I am working in crypto from one year and i really enjoy reading in crypto. After trading i spend my most of time in crypto talk. I earn bitcoins from this forum. This is also great source of earning. 

On 10/21/2019 at 1:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

Hello friend, really nice of you to share your personal experience with the forum, I tend to spend most of my time in the forum section because am a new member and am still learning from the forum section to be able to visit other sections soon.

The 4 point you mentioned are actually the place I planned to spend my time,  apart from gambling, I am not much of a fan of gambling and so I would stick to trading, forum posts  and investment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You've done a great job for this research and fact finding.

It I s absolute that individual members here all has where they spent most of their time in crypto world.

From my own perspective, i actually spend my entire time in crypto at the Forum section and the Trading section as well.

To be apt and precise.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/7/2021 at 4:25 PM, Rozy said:

I spend most of my time here at Cryptotalk , it is not easy to finish twenty comments a day and I like to write things that are correct so sometimes I have to read and investigate before I post and this takes a long time, and whenever I find that I have a vacant time I come here at the forum even if I have finished my comments because I like to read more about cryptocurrency. 

The time that's you can use in posting within the forum those 20 post, it might be not more than 3 hours a day if you have many activities to do, but if you are freely, you can use the time thats you want to spend her

• +2 1

I like  spend  My time on crypto talk  for crypto coins it is best for me 

By giving 2.3 hour we earn easily cryptocurrency

I most of what happened in the world of cryptocurrencies is usually in the social media trade for new cryptocurrencies and especially in forums like this called cryptotalk obtaining information
A big greeting to the whole community

Since I start working on this forum i spend much of my time here and the platform after that I move to trading section and that where I spend most of my time.

I find it a way to socialize and get new electronic currencies in addition to spending time with something interesting and useful

The site was very convenient for me because it did not interfere with my other life matters. 

• +1 1