Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

Trading is probably where I spend the most time.
Not crypto, it's Forex.
After a while, I will trade on the YOBIT platform a little to see results.
Maybe if I had more cryptos, I'd be gambling.
see you there.

I usually spend most of the time in this forum. I am a new trader. I need more information and knowledge about trading. And i think this forum is the best forum for gaining knowledge. So I spent more time in this forum. 

On 10/21/2019 at 8:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I spend around 2 to 3 hours straight in doing posting in this forum, I also spend 1 hour for browser to search something new about cryptos, and lastly I spend 5 to 6 hours in trading. Trading for me is just a game, I enjoy doing it while earning money.

• +1 1

If i gave you correct answer than the answer is i am spend more time in social media and 2,3 hours is spended in this forum. I am trying to exceed my time which i have spend in this forum.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:23 AM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

Much of my time is spent on the forum and every so often I read cryptocurrency news on telegram channels, I currently play blockchain games and this one I'm playing is called Dego finance in case anyone wants to play it.

• Useful or interesting 1

The order of my life is something curious, in the morning I spend a few hours searching and downloading entertainment, at noon I enter the forum to make my post, create topics or read some comments in case of finding plagiarism, in the afternoon I enter to the gym with some friends who are dedicated to mining, through that means I learn from them and at the same time he trained, and at night he dedicated me to watching movies or series that I downloaded during the morning, a typical routine life.

I think I spent more time trading and learning some kind of investment which will benefits me in the nearest feature. Most I use the yobit platform to do my investment because right now its the site I most trusted that can keep my funs safe. Investment box investing on DSLRs that give me 10% every day @M.bello

• +3 1

I am a student and most of my time spent in study but some of my time is for this forum from which i learn more about crypto world and many other things because in this forum we can learn and earn at the same time.

• +2 1

Hello friend I am new member of Crypto life. I join this forum in last month. I spend most of my time in trading section because I am very interested in trading. I want to get profit by selling and buying different currencies.

Edited by Qainth
Correction.

I think it’s very important in the first place to learn theory about cryptocurrencies (I mean their history. By that you can (for example) see which projects were scam and it will allow you to avoid such examples)

But only through practice you can truly learn from your mistakes, and it gives you valuable experience 😌

So I think it’s complex approach: theory+practice

Edited by Donor
  • +4 1

48 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

I think I spent more time trading and learning some kind of investment which will benefits me in the nearest feature. Most I use the yobit platform to do my investment because right now its the site I most trusted that can keep my funs safe. Investment box investing on DSLRs that give me 10% every day @M.bello

I agree with you friend but I spent most of my time on learning bitcion and litecion to invest on it so that I can money and get  more knowledge on bow the global market value change @Mubiflow

• Useful or interesting 1

I surfed 3-4 hours in that forum & also gave time to social media(Twitter,  fb, telegram)some hours of days to them. Then I used searching in Google section to make me more advance about the trading strategies which help me later.

I am spending much of my time at the forum because I am getting knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency at the forum and I am also trying to learn about the trading and investing at the yobit. Because we can get more profit by trading and investing.

• +2 1

I have spent beautiful days in this forum everywhere I am, but most of my time is at work or at home, days off and free time.

I spend my time in this forum, I am committed to my daily duty, and write useful posts thus I get knowledge and good financial gains

Then move on to trade to apply what you learned in trading and exchange and make good profits

Find success. This field is full of opportunities and successes

• +3 1
  • +4 1

If you are what you have described as an addict to gambling it is so unfortunate that I have to tell you that you will lose all of your money there... for me I spend most of my vacant time here at the forum trying to learn new things and to earn to make a capital. 

I spend most of my crypto life in cryptocurrency trading. I have a lot of knowledge to trade on crypto currency and that's why I spend all my time on cryptocurrency trading. But apart from this, I have no interest in gambling on cryptocurrency and I do not spend any time on the gambling gender of my life. And I love trading on cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

as I am working on this forum only that is why I am spending most of my time here in this farm and I am earning some money to so that is a good option if you want to make some money without any hustle

• +2 1

I have spent a lot of time with crypto in trade and forums.  I have traded with crypto before and have always been ready to trade with crypto.  Since joining the Cryptotalk forum, I have been spending more time here and enjoying the time better.

I spent most of my time in trading since it was the first thing I learnt in crypto and so far I was able to gain good income from it

I tried gambling once but not tried it again , and few days ago I joined this forum and I like it so far but still find trading is the best among all the other ways since it's related more to crypto and we earn better profits

On 10/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ?

How about you ? 

@Cryptohash Nice to read your topic, you have good time for crypto in your life. I am a student, a freelancer now learning crypto world to get benifited as I think it life-changing. I spend most of my time on this forum to get extreme level of knowledge and experience to get myself equipped with advanced strategies to work with cryptocurrency. I have faced loss in gambling so never think of gambling again. I like trading with the payment received for useful posts and it is very interesting for me to understand graphs while trading my asset. I am very grateful to this forum moderators and owners for providing such a great opportunity to people like me who were unaware of Cryptocurrency

Most of my time i spend it ( or you could say wasted) it on gambling and trading. Recently more into the gambling than trading. I gamble on sports. Sometimes there are days where i wake up and just keep on gambling for the whole day untill i sleep. the third one for me would be social medias like telegram crypto groups.

I think I use most of my time to trading and forum. I used to trade in bibox now I am active in this forum. I love this forum. This forum is very familiar and easy to use. Most of the time I active to this forum.

I invest my most of the energy in the many forums pick up and gain knowledge. To increase new information while perusing some post and to acquire some earning income while posting my assessment

• +3 1

i spent more of my time here in forum. considering i can’t really do the trading because it’s more complicated and i’m only a beginner. gambling is more risky for me and my luck is not so great. so yeah i can only spend for about an hour in forum.