Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

I spend most of my time in learning about trading and forums.I haven't started trading yet because I am still learning.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

My favourite here is Trading and I spend my a large amount of verve in the trading, common and knowledge of the trading, as without erudition you cannot develop into perfect, so learning is the in the beginning and indispensable stride to fire up any business and earn easily. I do Trading base on my pocket capacity

Me in my two years in crypto i spent 2-3hours per day only in crypto in 

Investing into site

Communicating in this forum

And little by little learning and studying how to trade.

Becouse i believe in time management that why only 3hours i would spend in crypto.

Lately I have been spending a lot of time trying to figure out on how to earn with trading because they said it is one of the fastest way to earn cryptocurrencies, and I use my earnings from this forum to trade.

When I was a newbie my friends refer me to visit their account in reddit or twitter because by visiting their account I was able to learn many things and I must say I spend most of my time reading post about crypto which helps me in posting in different forums like cryptotalk 

Blogging, Mining, Trading, gaming. that how i spend most of my days. with 8 hours sleep my 16 hours work include those 4 and i am already programmed to do all those everyday.

spacer.png

On 10/21/2019 at 8:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

Forums with campaigns and trading. These two, here is where I am spending more of my time in my crypto life. Campaigns are the best because I am earning there and also I am learning a lot. It is fun. Sometimes, I am also looking for some good and promising airdrops.

nMvFbuZ.png

i spend my time in trading or fourm and social media i spend daily 2-3 hours in trading or 3-5 hours in forum rest in social media.

1 hour ago, Soaib khan said:

i spend my time in trading or fourm and social media i spend daily 2-3 hours in trading or 3-5 hours in forum rest in social media.

With that timetable of yours seems like you are a geek, but what place you spend most time where you earn crypto, only this forum?

On 10/21/2019 at 6:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

Now  I spend many time in trading because we know trading are very profitable also risky but not very risky rathe then gambling. 

I always collect crypto news and research technical and fundamental analyses because It's very important for trading.               

I spend mostly my time in Youtube. I am very confident to learn new thing with watch videos. Not only i find about fun thing but also i need get some knowledge from it. Sometimes i watch about games, but i often watch about business and cryptocurrency. Because i like it, maybe can take my time more than 1 hours to watch.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I have spent a lot of time in different tasks in my life.But most of the time I spend in trading, social and trading learning because without learning you can never be perfect, so learning is the first and necessary step to start a business and easily earn .

On 10/21/2019 at 3:53 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

Of course I spend most of my time in Cryptotalk. It is a place every crypto user should visit daily. My second priority is trading which occupies about 4 hours of my life each day.

I prefer reading news from reliable sources to social media.

I never allocate my time to gambling because you may lose all your earnings in a few seconds.

Lately I have been gambling using yobit's dice and all I can say is you can really double or even triple your money in no time, it is very addicting in ways that I want more and I want to earn more even if I have doubled my cryptocurrencies already and usually end up to loss them instead.

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 2:50 PM, Traderbtc28 said:

I spend most times of the day chatting on Facebook,and doing some airdrops on telegram, but I spend majority of my time here in cryptotalk forum.

I also spent my maximum time in the cryptotalk forum and in the yobit exchange and also in the hotbit exchange as before doing trading I need to analyze about any new project.

i think i spend most of my time on the exchange and i always monitors the market and have price alerts ready for every pump and this could be tiring.

16 minutes ago, Naga said:

i think i spend most of my time on the exchange and i always monitors the market and have price alerts ready for every pump and this could be tiring.

I think i spend my whole day by seeing the market condition. mainly i try to know about a project and after that i invest on it and make profit.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:32 PM, Nimrata7 said:

Trading is the place I have spend my most time but I am still junior in it and trying to learn and implement my knowledge in trading.

Same here, i spend my almost time in the crypto trading because crypto trading will give me so much profit than the safe the coins and i make almost double my coins in just some time like in just a single week and then sell some coins and get profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Mydream said:

i run through my nearly all of energy in the trading, party and education of the trading, for the reason that without education you cannot befit perfect, consequently scholarship is the original and compulsory movement to begin any thing and earn easily.

You already have so many schedule, it is good to spend your life in a good way

Still i didnot spend a single penny into the crypto.what i just spent is my time on the free earning sites and on airdrops.and i am earning a decent money by these options.now i have decided and made a plan to invest in crypto soon

I spent a lot of time in the crypto life doing Bounty but didn't get any results. That's why I'm trying to learn trading now that will help me succeed in my life.

• +2 1

If I think about the whole thing with Satisfying Life, then I can see that I have often spent on cryptocurrency in terms of trade because in my opinion, cryptocurrency is the key to maximizing revenueBut in this case, your knowledge depends on how much knowledge you have about the platform

But I have spent most of my time in currency life gambling because it has enabled me to earn a lot of tricks in a very short period of time, which is helping me a lot in the real world at the momentAnd in this case, you must be careful what I have done to get to that position today.

I've spent most of my cryptocurrency life spanning the Airdrop ,Bounty because it makes it possible to earn a fair amount of money in a short period of time, but to earn a good amount of money later onPossible and that's why I own this site
And I think as a beginner, all beginners should work on these sites first before the cryptocurrency is fully operational.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:32 PM, miskyming said:

Me, Trading and Forum, I spend time for trading like around 3 - 5 hours and the forum I spend around 3 - 4 hours just doing bounties and sometimes reading.

Most of  place i spent in crypto is trading and aslo foru. Which give free bitcoin on doing some fixed tasks.also i usually spend my time on the airdrop and bounties to earn free cryptocurrency

• +2 1