Ethereum Price Analysis: Ethereum Able to Reach $ 100,000? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stiven

Ethereum Price Analysis: Ethereum Able to Reach $ 100,000?

No think the bitcoin

With will reach to 100000$

Not ethrume it may be will arrive to

This value but it is needing A lot of years

$100 k this is really a huge amount I think Etherium need a very long time to reach upon it anyway personally I never think that bitcoin touch this value , this is look like impossible in case of Etherium .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I don't know what began that type of analysis of the Ethereum behaving and having to reach a value of $100000 as the Ethereum coin, hasn't even have the opportunity of having to reach a feat $10000 before having to make a remarkable mark of being worth $100000,

LOL! Ethereum will reach $100,000 if Bitcoin reach $1,000,000 ad as you already know, it's not for tomorrow! we know that all is possible with cryptocurrencies but... LOL

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Reaching any 3 digit number for ETH in the current decade seems almost like a fantasy. Many experts have announced the same value for bitcoin but it is still worth 1/10 of what had been predicted. If we consider the fact that bitcoin value is usually 45x more than ETH and take this as a standard for evaluation, when ETH reaches $100K, bitcoin should be around $4500K! Imagine how long we should wait to see these extraordinary numbers. Don't make your mind busy with coin values, try to gain benefit from the current price changes. Future is unpredictable and the smart trader seeks profit on a daily basis.

Etheruem is a quite impressive currency that can lead the market after the bitcoin. But the current price of eth is almost 150$  It has a growing price always. But reaching  at 100grand is a lot more way than it is now. Because i guess it won't  happen either now or again. Because maybe it will take almost 50 to 100 years to reach there. So till then it is important to trade with it smoothly. 

On 1/6/2020 at 3:00 PM, Lilit said:

This is a very high price for such a coin. I do not believe that Ethereum will be so expensive. But I hope that ETH can reach $ 1,000 per coin.

I think it's not difficult to ethereum to reach $1000 because it already reached $1400 in the last bull run so I think we should expect something big from ethereum like $2000 or something like that 

We are observing the good pump in ethereum price from last 2 to 3 weeks and it's currently at $244. Many analysts are predicting that it will soon reach to $1000 and I am very much optimistic about it. So it's the best coin to invest at the moment.

Anything can be happen in future.It may be happen that ETH reach 100,000$ in future or it also can be happen that it's price moved to 1$.No one can predict exactly about this.But i really also think ETH have a really delighted future and will be able to reach a high price.

ETH price may not reach upto that mark, which is not currently possible for it. If we view the cases of Bitcoin, it needed a long time to break so many obstacles, so we are noticing BTC as the most expensive cryptocoin? ETH still needs more time to reach that price level. 

$100K  this is really a huge amount , I think even Bitcoin need a lot of time to reach This value , this is looking impossible incase of Etherium .

I think Etherium easily touch $1K till ends of 2022 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I don't think it will reach at your given price.when we will say that it will reach at that price then they will laugh on us. Now price is 400$+ and i think on the end of this year it will cross 600.

I'm an Ethereum user and a fan but I believe it was very impossible to happen even in the future because Ethereum total supply is huge that's why I believe this speculation is too much and it was too good to be true and very far from happening in reality. I'm not a negative thinking person but I am realistic and don't easily believe in any information that almost impossible to happen.

Edited by Masterrex
  • +1 1

Bitcoin have limited supply then also its doubtful bitcoin reach 100$k dollars prices, I know ETH second leading crypto currency but ETH disadvantage is its huge supply, and present ETH prices increasing if ETH reach their alltime high 1000$ dollars its great price, and I didn't believe in future prices prediction, because in crypto anything happens without our expectations.

I guess it's best cryptocurrency right now. Ethereum is one of the first to respond to any positive movement in the industry. Also, against the backdrop of the crisis, Bitcoin and ETH are considered as an alternative way of storing money, which will also push the asset to growth.

Of course it’s not. Imagine token price like one hundred thousand per coin. That’s too much. It’s good when coins got good price but hunna bands for ETH is enormous big. I think we should aim for stability, not for high price. It’s better for coin and it’s users when it’s not so high in price but stable. When coin is high is price it always leads to falling down, because people sell everything.

I think it will happen anyway in 10-20 years. By that time bitcoin will cost 1 million $. All cryptocurrencies will cost a lot because of crypto kill fiat money. Its new era soon

I do not see that Litecoin will ever reach this cap of $ 100,000 thanks to a lot of the circumstances among them, there are other coins that are strong and resisting like btc and Eth and if it reaches this cap the others get to $ 1 ml

On 10/20/2019 at 10:47 PM, Stiven said:

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization and has the best development team. Many price analyzes appear to predict the future of this coin.

Bitcoin is commonly used as a staple for reliable payment methods in the cryptocurrency industry, whereas Ethereum, which is a smart contract platform, has become the most prominent foundation used by most projects today.

After reaching an all-time high of $ 1,400, Eth's price has now dropped to around $ 136.

I really don't think it will reach 10,000, if perhaps it could go up to its historical maximum, which was a little more than 2000, so it's too much, and I don't think it will exceed 2000 at the moment

Hi, Ethereum is a serious competitor to Bitcoin, and recently Atrium has found new competitors like Tron. If it wants to reach such a price, it must solve its problems well, such as network fees, otherwise it will not be welcomed in the future. It has to reach such prices, of course, it depends on solving its current problems.

I think $ 100,000 per ether is quite real, but not anytime soon. Towards 2025, I think the price will be close to that. But it also depends on whether the cryptocurrency will develop in the world, and whether they will not forget about it, justifying the unmanageability of currencies

who would buy eth for 100,000 usd. Even if it becomes 10000usd I
 still won't buy it. The idea is for eth to be reliable and to 
have development, not its high cost
Edited by Earbuzz