Ethereum Price Analysis: Ethereum Able to Reach $ 100,000? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stiven

Ethereum Price Analysis: Ethereum Able to Reach $ 100,000?

On 12/30/2019 at 4:34 PM, Sumayya said:

2025 is just five years to come, if that will happen them bitcoin could had been adopted by countries at that time

Adoptions is exactly what i'm observing at, the more the adoption the more the price goes up.

In the context of the present time, it is almost impossible to see the price of Ethereum go up so much, but if the demand of the wife is increasing day by day and its use-case is increasing more and more day, even if there is a lot of different payment systemsIn the case of growth, it can be said that after 20 to 30 years, it can be exactly that, but it is very fictionalized, thinking of the present time because there is not much of it at present, but it has a lot in the present, but the price is now comparable to the marketAnd the reason is that the market is down a lot now

On 12/30/2019 at 12:44 PM, Kusumo234 said:

it's annoying to see the exchange rate of 0.018 btc / eth, that means it requires 55.5 eth to get 1 bitcoin,that is indeed not a good sign for a short period of time, because ethereum is not just once said to be dead, but ethereum has been considered dead many times,

What dead! Ethereum is one of the topest coins on the market with the highest volume so how could it c=be considered dead.

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Adoptions is exactly what i'm observing at, the more the adoption the more the price goes up.

Yes the more people the more the price rise, in 2025 and that is why it will hike in price in 2025

I think eth has a bright future and eth is much trusted like btc. the price was high now it is low. the price will go high in 2020 I think. in this new year there will be a good development.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:41 AM, Sumayya said:

Yes the more people the more the price rise, in 2025 and that is why it will hike in price in 2025

Okay forget about 2025 what about this year, could we see any bull moment before the halving?

On 10/21/2019 at 7:47 AM, Stiven said:

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization and has the best development team. Many price analyzes appear to predict the future of this coin.

Bitcoin is commonly used as a staple for reliable payment methods in the cryptocurrency industry, whereas Ethereum, which is a smart contract platform, has become the most prominent foundation used by most projects today.

After reaching an all-time high of $ 1,400, Eth's price has now dropped to around $ 136.

100k? Have you counted the marketcap for that? It's insane. They even diluted the total supply for proof of stake so i can't see it happening. Because the ico model is mostly irrelevant now, i can't see enough use cases, not even with nft market.

It is not impossible that ethereum will be valued dearly in the future, but, I see that it takes time as well as an opportunity for ethereum to recover from pressure, we all know that at this time eth still leaves a ROI of 4399% of the initial price,

If ethereum can reach the price of $ 1,400 that means eth will have $ 153.7 billion marketcap more, imagine how much ROI from the original price, even from the current price it will get 10x as much...

19 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Okay forget about 2025 what about this year, could we see any bull moment before the halving?

Possibly yes. We can see a bull run before the Halving because there will be so much buzz before the month of halving

9 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Possibly yes. We can see a bull run before the Halving because there will be so much buzz before the month of halving

Cool, then i guess i should not sell my coins and hold them if anytime bitcoin cold bull.

For the price of $ 100k it is not analysis in my opinion, but it is a prediction, as well as a prediction of bitcoin will reach a price of $ 1 million, is that rational ???

Everything can happen, but, it's good we look at history, because only by standing on history will there be a future.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:14 PM, guatazoo said:

Cool, then i guess i should not sell my coins and hold them if anytime bitcoin cold bull.

Yes don't sell it, if you sell you wouldn't feel comfortable when the bull start

17 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Yes don't sell it, if you sell you wouldn't feel comfortable when the bull start

But still i need to trade for daily profit, and i'm not used to trade volatile coin for volatile coin, let say btc for LTC, which condoeroing the bull run  is the best choice as it will affect both positively, but when the bull start and my coins are in stable coin is when i miss out.

Umm, To be honest that price was to high for ethereum event after transisiton from PoW to PoS later i think it's still not possible, I'm not really sure what is today ethereum circulating supply but i think it's really high tough and that was important factor that affecting the price, Maybe expecting ethereum back to $1000 more better.

21 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But still i need to trade for daily profit, and i'm not used to trade volatile coin for volatile coin, let say btc for LTC, which condoeroing the bull run  is the best choice as it will affect both positively, but when the bull start and my coins are in stable coin is when i miss out.

That is true, when all your asset is in stable coin, you will be safe and at the same time loss the train of the 

Hoping that ethereum will reach $100,000 is a far cry considering that bitcoin hasn't even broke that amount yet. First we should wait to see when bitcoin reaches $100,000 (and it will eventually) and then you can decide whether ethereum has that kind of chance too.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

This is a very high price for such a coin. I do not believe that Ethereum will be so expensive. But I hope that ETH can reach $ 1,000 per coin.

On 21.10.2019 at 17:38, MaxKron said:

In theory, a maximum of $ 100,000 is possible, but can he hold such a bar? We must wait for Ethereum 2.0 and analyze further growth.

9 hours ago, Sumayya said:

That is true, when all your asset is in stable coin, you will be safe and at the same time loss the train of the 

yes it's called missing out, happens when you are scared of buying and you miss out when going up, technically called FOMO (Fear of missing out.)

22 hours ago, guatazoo said:

yes it's called missing out, happens when you are scared of buying and you miss out when going up, technically called FOMO (Fear of missing out.)

Year fear of missing out FOMO, that is what i always avoid

15 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Year fear of missing out FOMO, that is what i always avoid

We all know that bitcoin has gone up more than 10% within the last two days, if you have money to buy coins now, would you rather not buy because you avoid fear of missing out?

53 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

We all know that bitcoin has gone up more than 10% within the last two days, if you have money to buy coins now, would you rather not buy because you avoid fear of missing out?

Yes i see that this morning the price is upt to $8300 i am already holding

9 minutes ago, Sumayya said:

Yes i see that this morning the price is upt to $8300 i am already holding

And what if you were not holding, would you by now out of FOMO or let it pass? I like your opinion on this.

22 hours ago, Zakir Ali said:

This is a very hard task. If the bitcoin price increases then the ethereum price also increases. So, i think it is  possible in the 2050 or in the up coming years but the all time high is just 1400$

2050 is too far away, it should reach that uyear before eth will be able to reach $1400

On 1/8/2020 at 9:00 AM, guatazoo said:

And what if you were not holding, would you by now out of FOMO or let it pass? I like your opinion on this.

I will FOMO and still wouldn't join because i was late, following a late price is a risk

16 minutes ago, Sajib Chakroborty said:

Ethereum is one of the most popular coins in crypto world. In the coin market its rank is number 2. But in my opinion ethereum will never reach $100,000.

Yeah Ethereum will never reach 100,000 USD and those people are think about it I think they are saying that ethereum will replace the price of bitcoin but it is impossible.