Best Token! - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Best Token!

there are many at that price always keep in mind that some of them will not go anywhere you have to be a little patient if we have those coins in our wallet.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think is a best token to hold which worth about 0.0000006 USD I want to hold token like this about 60000000000 tokens for investing and I forgot them for 6 years till they grow to 60 usd. Tell where I can found token like that?

I am think you are have no idea what the crypto market is about my dear and you are writing very bad posts here so this is something that we are no need to read and gives us no useful. I will tell you that the best decision you could make was not joke and make bad posts but stay, but I see you have left so probably you didn't even hold Bitcoin or profited.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

You don't make sense here. You are saying something ridiculous and you ask the opinion of the rest. The low quality posts like this one that aren't helping don't deserve positive rating.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

You are looking for something that doesn't exist and won't. In turn since you are asking for a token, I advice you to buy TAlk token from the Yobit exchange. It is a token that we earn in the forum but will also be used here. I am referring to everyone as I know this person isn't active but left the forum at an early stage, although I can say that some times people leaving are not a bad sign.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

What is this a trolling post? If you are having fun making this terrible post then you must be very immature for cryptocurrencies. This is serious and you are talking trash like that, making a post asking for an unreasonable demand. Get real, you still have time and be professional otherwise you will keep losing.

• +2 1

Most of the time, these tokens will not really sum up to anything, but if you are willing to lose some money investing in these tokens it is your choice and risk to take.

If you are looking for that it can be possible but probably it will not. The chances are that you will buy a token that will be delisted after a year and not ever discussed again. It might be better to try buying a lottery ticket as with the odds you have to reach what you want with a token, it will be better odds with the lottery.

• +1 1

I don't know if you will ever find what you are looking for. When we have extreme expectations then after a while we will get disapointed and very easily too. What I have learned from Cryptotalk is that we need patience and only then we will succeed. So my friend, if you still are reading the replies to your posts, have patience and don't abandon the ship because you couldn't handle one hardship. Aim lower and the rewards will be better.

• +3 1

You have very bad ideas about cryptocurrencies. I will be polite and just warn beginners that have the same thoughts like this guy, that this doesn't work and anything they think to game the system will only be met by leaving the market as you will find this is harder than you think.

• +2 1

Why don't you look at coinmarketcap or coingeko. They have filters to search for very low price of the listed coins and you can find there what you are looking for. There are some really bad coins like freecoin that have trillions of tokens supply, so you can risk your money with these scams.

• +1 1

my favorite crypto is doge. easy to buy and sell. I think it will be valued in the future. I recommend this crypto to everyone. Follow the social media accounts of crypto money. evaluate the progress. 

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, toprakdere said:

my favorite crypto is doge. easy to buy and sell. I think it will be valued in the future. I recommend this crypto to everyone. Follow the social media accounts of crypto money. evaluate the progress. 

My favorite token is Talk and I think it will be even better with time. It is rising again and it has given good rewards to the Cryptotalk forum members that were loyal and helping with useful and very quality posts created here. It is my favorite since I learned about it and joined the forum.

Edited by percare

I am not sure if you can find a coin under these specifications but you can keep looking. In the meantime don't lose the opportunities Bitcoin has to offer. You can search for any coin you like in coingecko they have 7000 coins listed so you can keep searching for the one.

No please don't buy that kind of coin. Most of token that have a super low price for each coin is mostly trash. Trust me if you buy them and keep it for the next 6 years, the price will be same or the worst, the coin is dead.

It is dangerous to invest in a new and so cheap token, as its value may end up to zero. I advise you to invest in the big and well-known Top Ten in the Market Cup. This way you can better guarantee your profit. As for weak and unknown currencies, you may not be able to sell them in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

It can be a good investment . But coin with that much low value won't  have a good future i think. Only if you take risk. You have to look upon the market value. There are many shitty coins like that price seems more like dead coins. No trade volumes.,no exchange rate. You can invest in one of the top currencies like xrp,trx. These have chance to grow more in the next decade.

• +2 1

There is nothing guaranteed about token and their values are not fixed, they can rise or fall and become zero, they are unstable token and no one guarantees you anything

Wow, you have a lot of patience, the Tokens that could meet that can be NOXs, SHND and TALK,  Curiously, the forum token partially complies with your request, although from my point of view it is better to invest in a currency or established token on the market, they offer greater security and the profits are assured.

Best token Bitpanda exchange rewards you as you keep your token and token in your hand. If you want to make a long-term investment and want it to be guaranteed, I recommend investing in a land rather than a token. Buy a place very cheaply and wait for years. If you are determined to buy subcoins, I can recommend you cro coin. You can have more detailed information by searching on the internet. plenty of earnings.

On 10/21/2019 at 5:18 AM, rekter said:

One "full" token price doesn't mean anything. Only thing that measures the value is the marketcap and that is circulating amount of tokes * value. I would go even to full amount of tokens * value.

@rekter..The value of the token is determined on the coinmarketcap.  If the price of a token is fixed then calculating with all the tokens will show how many usd there are.  So we need to calculate the coinmarketcap to increase the donation of tokens.

Embarking on investment plan in crypto world should be made wisely no matter the duration of the time but the most significant aspect to put in to consideration is the value of the coins and the total of supplies at the market if you failed to make a suitable and clever decision that is the beginning of your failure to earn the profit you desire

4 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@rekter..The value of the token is determined on the coinmarketcap. 

@Cleaner Coinmarketcap is just a name for the web page that ranks the coins/tokens by their marketcap. I would assume you knew this but because of that last sentence you wrote i thought i might need to explain this.

If the price of a token is fixed then calculating with all the tokens will show how many usd there are.

I think i understand what you are meaning to say, but because things may get lost in translation i just want to make sure if i need to explain something: Where do you think these dollars are?

So we need to calculate the coinmarketcap to increase the donation of tokens.

This i just don't understand. What are you saying here?

• +1 2

8 hours ago, rekter said:
12 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I think i understand what you are meaning to say, but because things may get lost in translation i just want to make sure if i need to explain something: Where do you think these dollars are?

@rekter..I mean if you want to calculate a token in dollars then you can calculate in coinmarketcap.  And if you put all your tokens there, it will show how many dollars it will be.

8 hours ago, rekter said:

This i just don't understand. What are you saying here?

There was a mistake in writing this.  So it means something else.

11 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@rekter..I mean if you want to calculate a token in dollars then you can calculate in coinmarketcap.

You can't calculate a coinmarketcap because that's not a thing, it's a made up name for a web page. You are calculating just marketcap.

11 hours ago, Cleaner said:

And if you put all your tokens there, it will show how many dollars it will be.

In where? I am sorry but this doesn't make any sense. By calculating a marketcap for USDT for example, you are only calculating the number of issued USDT tokens and with that the $ reserve that Tether is claiming they have.

If you want to make huge profits from the crypto market, you can keep many currencies like BTC, LTC, Eth. There are some tokens that are very promising. You can buy BTC and hold on to make a profit.