Where can you spend LiteCoin? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Where can you spend LiteCoin?

litecoin is a very good and popular coin in crypto currency.  I do not use this coin for any purpose.  But I basically use this coin to withdraw.  The withdrawal fee of this coin is low and it has transaction speed.  However, with this coin you can use it for shopping and various other purposes.  But you can invest and trade with these coins.

Right now the easiest way to use Litecoin is to convert it to fiat and spend it. To expand our portfolio, we can buy Litecoin and store it for some time. I think trading with Litecoin is very profitable and can be used for day trading.

• +1 1

I believe that at the moment that I am responding to this publication, it is not a good idea to spend LITECOIN for the simple reason that its value is increasing considerably therefore I would recommend freezing the litecoin that is owned
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Ok the Litecoin is an old and reliable cryptocurrency, and I'm not very sure about it. Like any other common cryptocurrency, it is represented on almost any exchange. And there are no questions with her walking

On 12/26/2020 at 12:18 PM, Mom12 said:

The choices are very limited with Litecoin and if you want to use cryptocurrency payment, I suggest you to convert your LTC to BTC because the number of online shops and services that accept bitcoin are much higher.

Personally I would not use bitcoin or any coin that is not stable in my store or any kind of business i conduct, because you may sell your product in the right price, but in few hours the coin goes down and you are at loss. What do you think?

i see many showroom accept cryptocurrency like a payment method, litecoin is one of those crypto and it's good for paying anything purchased because it has low fee in any transfer, for holding litecoin i think that it's an investment for long time but you should be choose the good time to buy litecoin.

Litecoin can be used and spent in different ways and to purchase some essential items and needs ranging from clothing, food, drinks and other valuables.

Probably the same stores that accept Bitcoin payments may also accept Lightcoin payments.
It can be easily sold and converted to Bitcoin and has also become available in a few wallets. 

Hello, Lightein is the equivalent of my currency for handling transactions, purchases and products and / or services, since it has the best rates and the lowest commissions.If you want and you can invest every day and get a percentage that would be the right decision rather than selling and spending your money on unnecessary stuff.

There're many online platforms to spend Litecoin aka LTC. The popular platforms are Bitrefill,Star-clicks & many more in the online world. Litecoin needs very small amount of fee to transfer the coins so it's the great altcoin in the market.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:55 PM, chirinemannai said:

Litecoin can be used and spent on a long list of merchandise with different types of merchants. The first step in making this easier is to download the Litecoin portfolio, which will then allow you to buy Litecoins from the exchange, which you can then use to purchase goods and services using Litecoins.

I don't think if currently you can purchase goods by using Litecoin, because this feature is not thats popular even in bitcoin, so how can it be done through LTC?

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/29/2020 at 12:27 PM, selfmade said:

Personally I would not use bitcoin or any coin that is not stable in my store or any kind of business i conduct, because you may sell your product in the right price, but in few hours the coin goes down and you are at loss. What do you think?

Stable coins are important to be used in trading pair, that means your trading pair contains stable coin and non stable coin such as USDT/BTC, because if you trade pair which doesn't contains stable coin, thats can make you loses when your both coins on that pair price are decreased 

• +2 1

It can be used to pay for shopping, travel, tourism, gambling, crypto services, B2B services, etc. You can spend LTC in these places. ‍As your wish 

I understand that you can pay with litecoin on many streaming or video game platforms, since they have payment gateways associated with BitPay, however it suffers from the same effect as cryptocurrencies in general, there are many ways to buy but few to spend in physical environments.

• +1 1

You didn't tell us where we can spend litecoins, I was looking for this answer and you just say that we can buy litecoin in an exchange and use them to buy where it is accepted, is this a joke I don't know but it is certainly left us with the impression there was something missing from your post.

• +1 1

Lightcoin is a very well known currency, it is also very familiar in the market. It can be used in many ways. Lightcoin investment can be spent. You can earn money by investing in transactions through it. You can buy lightcoins to invest. Gambling, this light coin can be used in the Shoffing Fime.

Even litcoin is one of the cheapest currencies to trade, trading is good and fast, but not good for many investors and consumers because the hero did not work. The CEO is doing a little work in the hopes that this money will be used more efficiently in the crypto-world future. In the neighborhood.

Probably the same stores that accept Bitcoin payments may also accept Lightcoin payments.
It can be easily sold and converted to Bitcoin and has also become available in a few wallets.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:55 PM, chirinemannai said:

Litecoin can be used and spent on a long list of merchandise with different types of merchants. The first step in making this easier is to download the Litecoin portfolio, which will then allow you to buy Litecoins from the exchange, which you can then use to purchase goods and services using Litecoins.

We can spend litecoin in many ways. But I think we should spend litecoins for the investment and trade. I am a beginner in the crypto world so I didn't earn any litecoin. When I earn litecoin, I want to keep hold them and sell them in a big price in future. I like bitcoin and litecoin trade. 

• +2 1

BitCoin is a widely used currency, easy to acquire, we can get this type of cryptocurrency in mining and in other wed sites.

I used ltc for the transactions from one wallet to another... Because on this coin I paid the low fees of transaction and not any hardle during transaction... And also used this coin for the trading because it's a Best and profitable coin in the crypto market...

• +3 1

I have no idea where to spend my Litecoin for example buying products or paying for services but i could spend with BTC . I only exchange them for other currencies such as $ USD BTC or ETH. So it is a very stable currency it has been increasing its value this new year 2021. I use it frequently for  trade and transactions between my wallets because the fees are lower.

There are a lot of places where you can spend Litecoin by shopping and buying on sites that support cryptocurrencies or converting the currency to another currency.

• +1 1

PayPal payment company started to provide it's customers with cryptocurrencies payment options so you can spend your Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum anywhere supporting the PayPal payments.

However, I don't see the cryptocurrencies as a payment option, because their prices are not stable. They are not for payment, too. Although they are called cryptoCURRENCIES , in my opinion, they are assets for investment, not a currency for payment.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png