Where can you spend LiteCoin? - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Where can you spend LiteCoin?

I don’t know if this is true, as far as I know bitcoin only, whoever has the option to pay by using it on various websites and even supermarkets in some places in the world, and bitcoin has not yet been made available for payment.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:55 PM, chirinemannai said:

Litecoin can be used and spent on a long list of merchandise with different types of merchants. The first step in making this easier is to download the Litecoin portfolio, which will then allow you to buy Litecoins from the exchange, which you can then use to purchase goods and services using Litecoins.

Blackcoin can be used and spent on a wide range of products from a variety of different vendors. The first step in making this easier is to download the Litecoin portfolio, which will enable you to purchase Litecoins from the market, which you will then use to purchase goods and businesses that accept Litecoins. https://cryptwerk.com/ltc-payments/

Hey guys, talking on what I follow, what I add here - Telos is the ideal network for real world use across multiple industries – Telos based Tokens NFT’s and Smart Contracts are already used for DeFi, Gaming, Social Mediaamongst a backdrop of almost unlimited real world use cases. There are over 100 projects already building on Telos. Token available on Uniswap, pancakeswap.

Outline ur opinion on MEME COM. Travel the memeverse and bring remarkable meme and trend discoveries from faraway web sites. Submit your findings to the Meme Council and wait for their apporval of your grand discovery. Every month, the explorers who have contributed with the best findings are getting reward. Join on Telegram @ MemeExplorers

I look for unique ecosystems with know-hows. Trying to look on the fields that develop fast - now looking at Drife - Taxi 3.0 Ride-hailing Reimagined. What I like - transparency. The fare will be fixed on the basis of specific criteria defined in the smart contracts, bringing trust and transparency to the system, check https://www.drife.io/

Talking on what I'd outline, up to Spores. Full-stack, cross-chain interoperable NFT-DeFi platform. What I'm excited with - they fractionalizing multiple NFTs, utilizing LP mining on DEXes, lending & staking, to improve overall liquidity, Google, curious to discuss

What I recommend u to read on - Spores. full-stack, cross-chain interoperable NFT-DeFi platform. There are unique know-hows, what I'm up to - everyone can create NFTs without coding skill, trade without underlying blockchain knowledge. What ur opinion?

You can use litecoins in many places. You can use litecoins to exchange different cryptocurrencies and also exchange in dollars.

I've just read on taxi 3.0, there is one key player I follow - Drife. I like different functions - fare will be fixed on the basis of specific criteria defined in the smart contracts, bringing trust and transparency to the system, true peer-to-peer network, where the two main stakeholders - the rider and the driver are directly connected for mutual benefit. Would discuss