Where can you spend LiteCoin? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Where can you spend LiteCoin?

at any place willing to accept it, most of the times exchanges because people in the real world don't want it, they want cash until cash becomes useless like venezuela.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:55 PM, chirinemannai said:

Litecoin can be used and spent on a long list of merchandise with different types of merchants. The first step in making this easier is to download the Litecoin portfolio, which will then allow you to buy Litecoins from the exchange, which you can then use to purchase goods and services using Litecoins.

Because LTC behaves a little differently from other altcoins, since its price does not fluctuate that much. 

In my case I use BINANCE, my ltc I trade it to btc since it is easy for me there.
I have seen that there are other sites as good as the one I mentioned, but among all those I prefer BINANCE since I get used to the design of the page.
It should be clarified that you can not only trade with btc but with many other cryptos

In Venezuela the options are very rare. but a recommendation would be to exchange for another currency or use the exchange houses that convert it into local currency

I use LTC to save assets, it is a currency that rises and falls in price strongly, it can reach $ 70 and then go down to $ 40 or vice versa, when the price is low I buy and save and then sell, it always goes from the hand with BTC, the price of the latter also affects that of LTC, it is a good currency and can be traded on many exchanges and P2P platforms.

Friend, there are many places where you can carry out operations with any cryptocurrency, specifically also with LiteCoins (ltc). Today, businesses and physical places have advanced and understood that the future of the economy is precisely in the use of cryptocurrencies, for them Every day, more physical and virtual places will open where you can use your coins as payment methods. 🙏😉

You can spend litecoin in a variety of places. So, for example, it can be various crypto exchanges where you can use this coin to buy other coins, or, for example, in various online stores

eGifter is a large company that operates online and sells gift cards for large resources (Amazon, Best Buy, and others). Payments are accepted in Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Dogecoin.
SeansOutpost is an organization that supports homeless people. This center accepts donations in cryptocurrency.
KnCMiner is a company that sells Litecoin and Bitcoin mining equipment. Virtual coins can be used to buy equipment. With the growing demand for Litecoin, the volume of equipment sales also increased.

Online store:

Cryptopet.com — a store that sells clothing and accessories for Pets. There is everything you need for animals, and payment is made using cryptocurrency (including Litecoin). The service provides delivery to different countries of the world.
Bitify.com— website for buying and selling goods over the Internet for cryptocurrency. The site plays the role of a Bulletin Board. Accepted Lantoine Bitcoins.
Allthingsluxury.biz — an online platform where you can buy jewelry for Litecoin or Bitcoin. The store regularly offers promotions and discounts, which allows you to make purchases at a bargain price.

The list of services that accept Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies for payment is regularly increasing. This feature, against the background of increasing demand, makes investing or mining Litecoin a profitable direction.

You can spend your LTC in merchants where they accept cryptocurrencies.You can usually see the accepted BTC logo here. Those are transactions on coinbase which has a variety of accepted currencies

What makes litecoin great is that its withdrawal fees are really low, which makes it great that you can spend it on any website or physical that supports it

9 hours ago, Mohamed_mgh said:

You can spend ltc at any site accept Crypto because LTC is one of the top 10 coins in ranking

I have seen litecoin present on many sites on the web and it has so many places to pay with it even with bitcoin

1 hour ago, robertyuter said:

Puede gastar su LTC en comercios que aceptan criptomonedas. Por lo general, puede ver el logotipo de BTC aceptado aquí. Esas son transacciones en coinbase que tiene una variedad de monedas aceptadas

There are several websites that accept LTC, but I usually spend it buying other currencies on cryptocurrency exchanges.

On 3/3/2020 at 16:23, Shimla Diya said:

Hay tantas formas de gastar su litecoin. Pero personalmente te recomiendo que mantengas tu litecoin a largo plazo ... o también puedes empezar a operar con tu litecoin. A través de esto, puede ganar con beneficio. 

Of course, I usually hold with LTC. I have had good profits .. I really like LTC, it is earned in the long term with patience.

The LiteCoin can be spent in a trade that accepts cryptocurrencies or it can be exchanged on Yobit, Binance, CoinEx there are many varieties to spend your LiteCoin

Litecoin is an old and reliable cryptocurrency, although I'm not very sure about it. Like any other well-known cryptocurrency, it is represented on almost any exchange. And there are no questions with her walking

On 10/20/2019 at 11:55 AM, chirinemannai said:

Litecoin can be used and spent on a long list of merchandise with different types of merchants. The first step in making this easier is to download the Litecoin portfolio, which will then allow you to buy Litecoins from the exchange, which you can then use to purchase goods and services using Litecoins.

Well, they are currencies with low fee, I do not understand the litecoin bin although it seems that it has a future and may have an exponential growth at the end of the rise in bitcoin

Although there are currently several businesses that accept cryptocurrencies. The one that I find that accepts Litecoin (LTC) is TravelbyBit, a flight and hotel reservation service, it accepts cryptocurrencies as a means of payment

• +5 1

Litecoin can be spent on all online and offline stores enabled to receive payments via cryptocurrency, via pos or special payment gateways. normally those who offer this service clearly expose it.

As a cryptocurrency enthusiast and user, it is only natural that you would like to know the places where you can spend your digital currencies. In the case of Litecoin, several merchants and stores are now accepting the cryptocurrency as a form of payment. Here are the merchants that accept LTC

payments

Miami Dolphins

CoinPayments

Ellenet etc

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

You really can spend it almost at any new service. For example, many sites trading skins from different steam games that accept Bitcoin also accept Litecoin.