Where can you spend LiteCoin? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Where can you spend LiteCoin?

I usually like to hold litecoins for future. Many country accept lite coin as their payment method. They can use it easily. But i think holding or investing in a good invest site is a better idea. Sometimes when i need money badly i exchange it into my local physical money            

• +2 1

Litecoin is one of the coins that I love and I have used it for a long time, and it is one of the old coins that were created after bitcoin in a short period, Litecoin has great features that make it a preferred option when shopping through the Internet and it can be said that it is better than Bitcoin in this area because its transfers are very fast and fee low unlike Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I spend litecoin on Luno, I convert it to my local currency directly, I can withdraw it into my bank account for spending. The trading fee is very low and can be free at times. But withdrawal fee is included before you can send it to bank. 

• +1 1

Litecoin is one of the famous coins now. We can spend it anywhere like we can sell it, we can convert it to btc or any other coin what we like. Wr can trade it or we can invest it. It totally depends on your mind. Some country accept ltc like Venezuela. If you live those countries, you can use it as your payment method     

• +2 1

Litecoin was created to amend the shortcomings of btc, sometimes, it's is defined to as the silver to btc's gold, like btc litecoin can be use as a payment cryptocurrency to purchase almost anything anywhere in the globe, infact litecoin is even faster in terms of transaction when compared to btc. 

Edited by Froshk
Typography error
  • +2 1

Litecoin is is a good crypto coin that has low withdraw fees and fast confirmations on blockchain,it can also be used for investments or as a payment mode for services and as for me I normally use it for purchasing some refills to my phone.

• +2 2

Even though there are presently several companies that receive cryptocurrencies.The only that I locate that accepts Litecoin (LTC) is TravelbyBit, a flight and hotel reservation service, it accepts cryptocurrencies as a means of fee.thank you shearing batter topics

Litecoins can be bought from any good exchange. But I don't know which online shopping sites or payment sites directly use Litecoins as their payment method.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Litecoin is a good coin its has low transaction fees but I don't know where to spend Litecoin to purchase goods. I'm still storing my Litecoin to gain profits in the near future. 

• +1 1

I did not know many option to spend Litecoin but I am see that lately it is added in the PayPal option for cryptocurrency buy and you are able to use Litecoin with merchant with it. Only bad is that it is not allow to send Litecoin and it sells the crypto in the fiat cash system before you spend and trasaction is in fiat.

I am think that Litecoin had already many website accepting but not as much as Bitcoin and it could grown more but there is limited interest for this coin for all this time I am in crypto I am not read about it too often.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, scofield64 said:

Litecoin is a good coin its has low transaction fees but I don't know where to spend Litecoin to purchase goods. I'm still storing my Litecoin to gain profits in the near future. 

Yes Dear @scofield64 also I have not idea where we can use it for purchase goods. But Litecoin is one of the old and the best cryptocurrencies after Bitcoin and Ethererum. It is the alternative option we choose to the withdrawal because of its cheapest withdrawal fees and it is fast. Also, there are some holding websites where added it to their platform with 5.50 % APY interest as saving coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I remember Litecoin trying hard for adoption and the community being active but it was all for the short term profit for everyone there. They didn't really care for adoption but only wanted to pump this coin a few times and make money selling their bags. This was all the litecoin community from previous years. So this coin is still fifth in market cap but probably won't be for too long.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Litecoin can be spend on many things like while buying something. But if you have litecoin why do you want to spend it you can just hold it. In future the litecoin value will be also increased like bitcoine and ETH. So if i have litecoin i will hold it for a while.

• +1 1

I think that Litecoin had some good network of merchants but I don't see any actual adoption. I hope the best for Litecoin that could be a solution and I use it sometimes when I want to make small transfers as it has very good fees. From speed it is ok but there are faster coins.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

This is true that LTC is used in the market for buying and selling and it is the most used after BTC and its value rises regularly with time.

Dear you can spend your litcoin in different ways. You can buy other currencies with your litcoin those have low rate in present. Later you can get profit by selling them in future when their pump up. You can also buy good directly from merchants who accept and deal with litcoin. And you can also exchange your litcoin with those currencies which have physical form. And you can withdraw them from your account. 

The low transportation fees is what I like about Litecoin coin.

Making the currency used to buy goods and services more broadly will inevitably increase the demand for it. Which will make it achieve great superiority in the future. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Litecoin has a big network of merchants that accept but usually they are all the same that accept Bitcoin and just wanted to have some more cryptocurrencies for their payment systems to look better. I think that Litecoin has taken steps backwards for many years in terms of adoption.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I can say about Bitcoin for certain as this is what interests me more, but I think that Litecoin was accepted by many shops online and even stores but it is always Bitcoin adopted and Litecoin follows in a minimal way.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

hello friends 👋👋👋 well litecoin like many other currencies can now be spent in many ways in europe and all over the world you can buy things using cryptocurrencies here I give you an example Microsoft accepts cryptocurrencies and also wikipedia also in companies like yobit and others allow you  exchange your crypto for dollars or btc that later you change them to dollars and so a long list of friends, cryptocurrencies are here to stay.

There are exchanges that support Crypto Money to spend Litecoin. You can convert it to the currency you want and spend it. Many exchanges support Litecoin.

Thanks for the explanation, but I tried looking on the internet for a Litecoin portfolio and didn't find anything. I searched the litecoin website and there wasn't anything either. They have many business solutions though that would interest many shop owners:

https://litecoin.com/en/business

I can spend on my Litecoin investments.  Because investing is one of the best and one of the best ways to make money.  If I can invest Litecoin on a suitable real site then I can make more money in less time.

Litecoin is one of the most popular coins in the crypto world, litecoin can be used to pay for any good or service, in a fast food chain or in sports stores

• +4 1