Where can you spend LiteCoin? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Where can you spend LiteCoin?

You can buy and sell Lit coins and you can stay here for a long time and it brings a lot of good potential for you to use.

Litecoin is created to be use as fast payment system because when bitcoin created the blockchain is not so fast and take so much time to transfer with high fee so Litecoin which can process high speed transaction with low fee so you can use Litecoin instead of Bitcoin anywhere crypt payment accepted

Well,litecoins can be use for payments and transactions just like other crypto. You can use it to buy stuff on a merchant that accept it as payment,you can also trade it to earn more profits.

You can spend litecoin by converting them to other coins and this will bring other profits or you can used it with bitcoin to buy other things that is available online

6 hours ago, Sweety93 said:

As far as I know only Bitcoin, which has the option of using it on various websites and even supermarkets in some places around the world, and Bitcoin has not yet been made available for payment.

You can easily buy litecoin with bitcoin and there should be some online shopping that accept litecoin, the coin is worth to be used too like bitcoin

All currencies can be used and spent by many. One of the things for me is that I have not worked or stored the Litecoin currency before. I rely on my work on bitcoin and ethereum only.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Evu said:

I can't invest in the currency in my wallet and the space I am presenting, and I am currently depositing these coins and I acknowledge that long ago the coin is an exceptional bull considering that the crypto.

We might think litecoin will have a good bull run but I don't acknowledge it because it does fall bad and that how it does during last two years, it rises to 100$ and now it is around 30$

Its authentic there are nevertheless a few traders that used litecoin however why used it? if there may be a better and quicker alternative. perhaps for litecoin maximalist that is critical however for a person who would not protecting any coin. I dont see the point of buying LTC right now.

16 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

It seems like many people here use litecoin only for trading, nobody uses anything else. I am also the same, not using Litecoin for anything except for trading.

Litecoin don't have many options dor usage, you can only used it to exchange I with others coins that is acceptable in some online shopping, and other local outlet in your vicinity.

For me, litecoin has two uses. One is trading and the other is keeping it in perspective. Purchasing goods for litecoin is not practical.

Yes.You are right.These is so many option to spend our  LTC.We can do shopping or purchase many other thing by it.But if i had some LTC now,i would have hold them and trade with them.Because it's price is lower now and i may get some good profit some times later.

Edited by Jami273

You can use cryptocurrencies within many sites that sell products in exchange for these currencies, and you can also convert the Litecoin currency to other currencies, or into the dollar.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I just remembered, besides using ltc in trading. I also use it in gambling. I'm sure not many people do this, but it really can be done by me and I enjoy it.

Pls refer me to the site that you used litecoin for gambling, my friend once asked me about it but I told him that majority of the gambling sites use bitcoin for deposit

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think on spending litecoin, I think when searching on the web, we have Crypto stores which accept Cryptocurrencies, and on some cases of it's popularity the litecoin can eventually be amongst, as litecoin are also consume or used in games, as of in store virtual accessories

• +3 1

LiteCoin is less popular than bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so it`s too difficult to find place where you can spend your coins only changing them into fiat money or other cryptocurrencies 

• +4 1

This currency is one of the famous cryptocurrencies and it has a good price, but in most of the sites that I buy goods and applications from, I have not found it supports Litecoin, but if there is a market that supports this currency, I will use it or convert it into dollars.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't  invest in litecoins. Because my investment and tradings are dependent on bitcoins. Because btc has a higher base to earn profit. But whatever ltc i earn from anywhere i like to spend it for my cashing out only. So otherwise i don't see any use of the ltc merchandise actually. But litecoins investment projects are quite good and trustworthy. maybe a user should always try out that. 

• +4 1

Litecoin is used in many vending machines lately along with other major coins that offer low fees and quick transactions. It seems that Bitcoin having high fees is not able to be used for small transactions right now as noone would pay $5 fees for a snack.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Litecoin can also be spent in online swag stores to purchase the things where it is supported as a payment method. Due to less transactions fee, it is mostly used currency in the crypto world. As a unique altcoin, I see the possibility of mass adoption of this coin. 

• +5 1

I do not think that a lot of websites allow Litecoin payment, for example, I know that the CS:GO marketplace, they allow litecoin payment, but I think you are better off if you convert it to bitcoin or ethereum and then you can pay in so many more places, from restaurants to phones and electronic

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 5/18/2020 at 3:28 PM, Saboor said:

Pls refer me to the site that you used litecoin for gambling, my friend once asked me about it but I told him that majority of the gambling sites use bitcoin for deposit

What type of gambling are you talking about, for overall, I will recommend you 1xbit. It ever require more than litecoin, it support more than four cryptocurrencies  you can use to pay in and pay out. 

• +4 1

I never used litecoin for trading and other purpose , but I know that we can used litecoin for mining , trading , as a payment option where litecoin is acceptable . litecoin is always behave a ideal coin for me .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Litecoin also one of the major currency in crypto world, but this coin not get popularity like bitcoin and ETH gain, I think litecoin used everywhere for payment method where crypto currency allowed, but mostly traders use LTC for withdrawl purpose, because LTC withdrawl fees very low 

• +5 1

On 10/21/2019 at 2:04 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

On sites that support cryptocurrencies or you sell and convert it to dollars and exchange as you wish

Yes I agree with this. There are so many websites that are supporting cryptocurrencies. Those sites are accepting selling, converting, mining and many more of coins. We can make our coins converted in our desired currency. Some of those websites also accept payments of bills.