How to choose a trading platform - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

How to choose a trading platform

The basic things i look out in a trading platform are the minimum withdrawal limit, maximum trading limit, methods of payments and withdrawals, exchange rates and the daily trading volumes. If these aspects are reasonable for me, i am good to trade in that particular platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60-3.png

The right platform will know you through the transactions you make for its customers. all you have to do is search for the most important characteristics about a specific platform and arrange them according to what you see as a interesting level of interest and it will facilitate many things for you, starting from the minimum deposit, indicators have been available to you in addition to the type of transaction that you incite and the ease of work. You have to find what you need in addition to the most important thing the reputation of the platform.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Bro your points are good one to be checked but you should also make sure that the trading volume is good in the platform and about it's security too. Because you sre going to put yout investment in to their platform so make sure about security of the platform too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

21 hours ago, Maliha546 said:

Some content should be reviewed before the extruder, including security, volume, Fiat Excellence, system selection, fighting and customer support.

I do not think fiat is needed, there are local exchanges for that like localbitcoin, luno and quidax. So, I do not bother about that, I can transfer from one exchange to another. I use binance, I can easily trade from Luno to binance. 

There are many ways to select a trading platform but as far as for me I think the best things you need to looks t before choosing one is the features available on the site which includes security system, trading volume and what matters most for me is transaction fee for trading coin and I that is why I like yobit more than any other exchanger.

What I have considered first is security, I do not use binance because it has been hacked before, I use only exchanges that has never been hacked before, that is one of the reasons I like yobit.

22 hours ago, Motidepada said:

Not many ways, a good trading platform must have a good trading volume of the coin you want to trade for fast trade, they must be secure and payment  methods should be supported by your country and lastly the exchange must be secure and trustworthy. 

My friend always make sure you read and understand what a topic or a post is saying before you reply to one, I am saying this because you are just repeating what I previously said in the post you replied to and with that I will advise you to be sure of what you are writing.

• Useful or interesting 1

funny that most people only care about the volume of the exchange and the security of the exchange, but forget things like:

Who is the owner of the exchange?

Where is the exchange located?

Imagine that the anonymous exchange asks to do KYC... are you going to deliver documents to someone unknown on the internet?

• +1 1

24 minutes ago, Red-Jones said:

funny that most people only care about the volume of the exchange and the security of the exchange, but forget things like:

Who is the owner of the exchange?

Where is the exchange located?

Imagine that the anonymous exchange asks to do KYC... are you going to deliver documents to someone unknown on the internet?

Why do you need to know who is the creator and where the exchange is located? If the exchange develops and there are really good conditions for the traders, then it does not matter. In my opinion, Binance is now one of the best exchange in the world. It has all tools for trading and it's suitable for big traders and small traders.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Just choose base on the trading platform's capability, like its functions and features the second part is on its level of service, security and popularity, because a good trading platform is always popular specially to all of its users. 

There are many good trading sites and i think there are some special things that we should investigate in site before we join them. For me i will need a trading site with good support, affordable fees and good security.

On 7/31/2020 at 10:20 PM, Motidepada said:

What about trading volume,  you do not mention that, with low trading volume, you will not like an exchange, in fact, your trader could take hours. Security is good and trading forum is second. 

Of course low trading volume matters a lot because it will the trader opportunity to spend less while accomplishing any transaction and it is also one of the qualities of a good exchanger, so let take note of that mate.

Choosing platforms depending on trading fees, features, how many coins in platforms and liquidity for platform

The spread is very important since if it is very large it is more difficult to make a profit there are two ways to charge by spread and by commission it is sometimes better by commission depending on how much they charge the commission per lot, it ranges from 2 dollars to 20 dollars because for that spread sometimes you have to reach a lot of pips to start winning

• +3 1

Start with reading the reviews on special platforms, like the coingecno and etc..... Check its ranking and read what real people say about them.

• +5 1

In my own opinion before choosing any trading platform you have to analyze the security and the transaction fees of this exchange.

I think you should choose the platform which is suitable to you and your favourite crypto currencies are traded well on that platform. There are lot of trading platform you have to be very careful and choose the best one which is a genuine platform. Basically i trade on Yobit.net  from a long time  you can use it  too if your fav. crypto on it you can check.

Have a great day 

I believe that the most important thing is the security and reliability of the platform, because it is a guarantee that your funds will not be stolen or lost. Then, it is important that you enjoy using the platform, this will motivate you to trade more successfully and you will not be bored with it. And, of course, you need to take into account the trading commission and limits, but this is more individual.

It's a tough choice to choose a platform. Still, a couple of good platforms stand out. BINANCE is a platform that has established itself for a long time, it has a nice design, many currency pairs, as well as the ability to buy crypto currency for real money on the platform. I also want to say about YoBit. This is an old, proven platform that is used by a lot of people.

Choosing a platform for cryptocurrency exchange can be difficult, but there are some essential aspects to consider. Choosing the wrong platform could lead us down a path full of traps and useless efforts. That is why the reputation of each exchange must be taken into account. Many exchanges have been involved in nefarious activities, hacks, and scams, leaving users in a less than ideal situation. Safety is another important factor. We need to check if the exchange offers two-factor authentication (2FA). If not, then the exchange may not be acceptable by current security standards. There are other important mechanisms to consider when choosing a cryptocurrency exchange.

first you should see user reviews. well I think your ought to pick platrform by the locales plan and on the off chance that it helpst you to be concetraded on exchanging on the grounds that each exchanging stages the base principes are the equivalent, yet stages give you just various reflections and plans that encourages you understat circumstance better. 

It is always good to be curious and do a lot of research before starting to trade with electronic money (it never hurts to do so; this helps to choose a reliable and secure exchange and to trade with prior knowledge, which considerably reduces the possibility of failing to do so).

Edited by Kelvin2704