My Story With Bitcoin and Trading.. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

My Story With Bitcoin and Trading..

I have not known Bitcoin since that early time like you in 2010, but I may remember that I got to know it in 2017 when it became the talk of the media and satellite channels. I think regret is not beneficial. Whoever wants to benefit from the future must strive, continue and work hard to reach To his destination

Oh my god, you knew about Bitcoin since 2010? You should have at least tried to mine some. Very unlucky and you made a bad decision but it can happen to many that we skip some things we don't think they are important. I do that all the time so don't worry my friend about it.

I didn't have the luck to buy bitcoin early. A few people were very lucky to have found Bitcoin in 2010 and some of them made the correct decision to download the software and run the blockchain in their computer to mine with their cpu. I didn't happen to know about it and I feel bad because I was involved in everything in 2010 and I just didn't ever learn about it, while I should have for many reasons.

• +3 1

You are very unlucky, really I hope that you finally have some luck and this time you will be early, as soon as the Bitcoin begins it's final bull run into this new decade. I don't know if it will be as in the previous years but it looks very promising.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/13/2020 at 6:52 PM, tienda said:

Maybe we will receive many types of stories here, but are here who are already success or convert to rich? I m not sure because those who convert to rich because Bitcoin maybe they are now in other level.

Here I have received many stories about the trading of the Bitcoin and others also.  I am also working with the Bitcoin for the last months and it's price is not holding the  fixed price. In the earlier stage it's price was very low and with time it's demand increases it reaches to the 8000$ . And I am very greatfull to being the part of this amazing platform of earning. Throughout my experience is very good.

Just something that many did although most people didn't know about Bitcoin in 2010. It would be nice to tell us what happened then and nothing else. Like how did you find bitcoin in 2010. You know that it wasn't known but just a few people.

• +2 1

Such a sad story, indeed, surely many people might have similar stories of ignoring bitcoin when it was a newly emerged project. Yet, I believe we're still in a good time for accumulating as much bitcoin as possible, in order to avoid experience ourselves this regret stories. Surprisingly, even now there are people that consider bitcoin is a scam and are not willing to invest a penny on it. They will surely be the ones telling this kind of stories in the future, when bitcoin reaches stratospheric levels.

Edited by Jromz
typo
  • +4 1

On 10/20/2019 at 8:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

I knew bitcoin since 2010
But I didn't invest in it and I didn't mine it even though I could make more than 1 bitcoin a day, at that time BTC price was about 0.04USD.
I only started trading in 2018, a week after the Great Collapse occurred Haha,
Yes I am very lucky :classic_laugh:🙁

Is there any member here who is lucky (for real) kept BTC from when it was dirt cheap?

I don't feel any regret for wasting that opportunity 😢, do you have any lingering regrets over something similar?

I lost this great opportunity becasue i but the Trump coin when it is on a low price and when that coin go to high that give me almost 700$ and that time BTC price is not high like that time BTC price is 550$ and i got almost 1.10 BTC in my account but i am not sell that and i lost that opportunity that time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/20/2019 at 5:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

But I didn't invest in it and I didn't mine it even though I could make more than 1 bitcoin a day, at that time BTC price was about 0.04USD.

Is there any member here who is lucky (for real) kept BTC from when it was dirt cheap?

I don't feel any regret for wasting that opportunity 😢, do you have any lingering regrets over something similar?

I bought bitcoins at around 3k price in early of 2019 and due to luck of knowledge and patience I was pushed much in wanting to make more profits and I ended up losing or my holdings to scammers and i regret this because if I was holding since then up to now I could have been in great profits.

• +3 1

Your livelihood was not Bitcoin, so do not worry, opportunities do not end. Every person takes him livelihood. Your profit is not in the making, so do not give up and look for other opportunities. You will achieve your goal. You only have to work and focus on your goal so that you can achieve it.

• +2 1

I don't have much that I started using cryptocurrencies, I have been using them for about a year and this year I have made very good profits with various cryptocurrencies and before I did not use them because I thought that you could not make much money with them but later several people talked about cryptocurrencies  of their earnings, which led me to invest and I realized that you can earn a lot of money with crypto.

The value of Bitcoin and the opportunity kept many people in Bitcoin in 2010, perhaps you given no attention to small profit and wanted something real and fast and you didn't see Bitcoin for the potential it had, there are more that did the same, perhaps more than those that stayed then so don't feel disheartened about that.

• +3 1

Bitcoin at the beginning of its existence, the vision about its future was unclear, as well as the reason for its existence and its goal, and many people owned huge quantities of it and sold it at very low prices, but after several years the matter changed and people's understanding of it and its importance became a factor in raising its price through the increasing demand for it.

• +1 1

On 10/20/2019 at 11:45 AM, mostawda3 said:

The great opportunities are always the door, only we do not open it many times letting them escape, in my case something similar happened to me with a cryptocurrency called XRB (NANO) so I did not save them and I lost the opportunity to have had a lot of money.

• +2 1

It's very interesting but i am not lucky because am recently use this forum and don't buy bitcoin at all. If i catched that opportunity then i also buy bitcoin. But it is not possible for me to buy now.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

You buy the BTC in 2010 and than sell it in 2017 bull you will make good profit at that time becasue the BTC price is going to be high day by day and this is the time now if we buy the BTC and sell that when the bull is start you make good profit at that time also becasue this time BTC touch the 200,000$.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I started working in this field through my friends when they had a great balance. I started working and put part of my account with investment. It is a wonderful world and it has a blossoming future. I wish success to all.

I don't know crypto then but if i have same Bitcoin and sold it at that such very low amount i would have regret. Those people that have such opportunity are very luck users.

• +1 1

Well, i'm not investing on bitcoin yet by not having an extra money, i;m just getting some source of bitcoin so that i can hold it for a long time to sell in a great price, as of now i'm waiting for bitcoin to reached the $20000 because many experts predictions that before the year ends, bitcoin will meet the $20000.

• +5 1

In the beginning, it was difficult to obtain it, especially the lack of understanding of its importance and how to access it by users And when its price was low, it was not of great importance, but with the increase in its price, attention was drawn up, and thus everyone sought to obtain it up to our time.

• +1 1

everyone actually regret if how they cane to crypto late when bitcoin was still in its genesis phase as basically its not as if starting now will be on having to waste the opportunity as we can still capitalize on chances when we have to earn this crypto coins

• +1 1

This is interesting story, there have been people early that skipped Bitcoin but usually they joined a little later, although in this case it took 8 years, so maybe you just heard Bitcoin once and remembered when you heard it so many years later, although I'd like to know where you heard for first time as this is more important.

for me i heard about crypto long ago but didn't believe in it and never entered crypto until this year , of course we all feel sad that we missed a great chances to make a huge profits but what happened has happened and can't be change so better focus at the present and trade with your current balance because crypto world is huge and there are always chances to make good profits if we make the right decisions

Frankly, if the same thing happened to me, I would definitely regret missing a great opportunity to make wealth through Bitcoin, it is sad to miss such irreplaceable opportunities.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

I am trying to be good in the world of cryptography. I started a short time ago, but today I am trying to compete with everyone so that I can get good knowledge to be good in trading

• +1 1