Multiple Egold/Doge Day Trades - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

Multiple Egold/Doge Day Trades

4 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

I did buddy. I made a new topic a few hours ago about QQQ daytrade. I'm trading it again as well. Still watching egold too but these are all risky. Need to go with small amounts and be safe

ahh, Egold's movement seems like consolidating today, in my opinion macros have good prospects, but I have not analyzed them seriously, just asking the opinions of people on yobit, what do you think about macro?

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

3 minutes ago, jacquinbob said:

but is it working for you? are you getting a good amount of money or is not going worth because of what happened ?? thanksx

It's going good for sure. Small amounts but the %'s are 5+ on these two trades I posted so far. Might put some of the QQQ profits in the Investbox since there is no action required to get 5% daily. 

1 minute ago, Bitxalt said:

ahh, Egold's movement seems like consolidating today, in my opinion macros have good prospects, but I have not analyzed them seriously, just asking the opinions of people on yobit, what do you think about macro?

Haven't really looked much as I just day trade most altcoins, especially the IB coins. I check the highest volume coins on the Doge Market often and analyze if anything looks worth it. There's usually something. 

16 minutes ago, zenzero said:

it seems to me a great result for day trading even if the gain is not so high i think i will try to trade this pair of altcoins on yobit, hopefully with good results

yeah it's good to look at as many options as possible when trading. Tons of good trades just have to look a little and do some math. Good luck buddy and play safe

3 minutes ago, star11 said:

I learned a lot through this thread for day trading. How you ounce on the opportunity to make small gain is smart indeed. But I think yobit charges a fee for every transaction. And how do one sell Doge into same Doge on yobit is beyond me. Maybe they sold Doge into some other currency and then converted it back to Doge. But there are two transaction invoved in this and two fees. Sorry, I am still new on yobit.

No problem I can explain. There is a Doge Market and others. In this trade I was on the Doge Market. All coins are measured in Doge. Yes you were correct as I used Doge to buy Egold. Then I sold Egold for Doge. I paid a total fee of 0.4% to buy and sell. But I made much higher percentage so after the fees I still made pretty good. Here to help and no need to be sorry, we all learn from asking. Glad to see you are interested!

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, BitcoinCase said:

Haven't really looked much as I just day trade most altcoins, especially the IB coins. I check the highest volume coins on the Doge Market often and analyze if anything looks worth it. There's usually something. 

Doge market is very active on yobit, we can use doge as an indicator of market volatility on yobit, it is very interesting to trade on the exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

#ProphetInvestor

Should've put in the 1% Investbox for four days and also now would be 10% up. That would be if I kept it but it was a 10% trade many times since the day of this post. Hope maybe some of you got down. 

how do you make profits from doge trading, the doge market is very stable at prices 30 to 35 satoshi, I have several dogecoin in the yobit exchange wallet, and can't make a profit by trading egold, can you teach me sir?

#ProphetInvestor

Those are some pretty good gains, if I say so myself. That's what I like to see people who actually trade on Yobit. Most of the people on this forum just post about it, but you my friend are the real deal. I'm trying my best to get as many people into day trading as possible. I want to see the community grow, and I think with more posts like this it will. 

Not bad at all, on the contrary, very good, man. You are improving the use of the profit that comes to you through writing in the forum, and this is very good. I worked in Egold a little and made some profit, but then I left it and it went down a lot.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:53 AM, BitcoinCase said:

Hello again, I would like to share my day trades on the Egold/Doge Market the last days. Here is a screenshot from my Yobit trading history for the pair which shows all buys and sells. Profit of around 510 Doge. Not much but not too bad for this amount which was bought with Forum Post Sats. 

This is very good my friend, congratulations, I wish you more profits and success in the trade and do not forget to share your other experiences to benefit from it.

Congratulations to you, my friend, good luck always, and from success and profit to success and profit more and more .. We thank you for sharing your experience here

How are you my friend. Can you tell us the way in your trading operations?  Does it depend on the technical analysis of the currency or on the news and what indicators do you use?

Currently the era of EGOLD coin has ended and it has become a coin worth nothing and may be pumped in the future, but it is currently a dead currency

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/18/2019 at 3:18 PM, on1k3n said:

Those are some pretty good gains, if I say so myself. That's what I like to see people who actually trade on Yobit. Most of the people on this forum just post about it, but you my friend are the real deal. I'm trying my best to get as many people into day trading as possible. I want to see the community grow, and I think with more posts like this it will. 

I paid a total fee of 0.4% to buy and sell. But I made a much higher rate so after the fees I still earned quite well. Here to help and without having to apologize, we all learn from asking. Doge is very active on yobit, we can use doge as an indicator of market volatility on yobit, which is very interesting when trading on an exchange.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:26 PM, Jona said:

OMG really good trading it's call day trading you find good coin with good price and market will help you to take profit from it then it's good to you bro thanks for share and happy earning 

I regularly check the highest volume coins on the Doge Market and analyze if there is anything worthwhile. There is usually something. I am trying my best to attract as many people as possible to trade during the day. I want to see the community grow, and I think with posts like this it will be.

Well done, that he did so and traded with a coin Egold. Got his profit from trading with Egold and shared. Although this is a bit at all, but a profit. 

I have not tried this method yet, but I like it very much during the day. Surprisingly, I haven't heard of Egold / Doge Market. I will try to learn and participate in it. The profit is not really bad.

that is your successful trade I also want to do trade like this but unfortunately whenever I buy any particular coin it starts decreasing instead of increasing so can you please tell any successful strategy

I dont know the Egold still profoitable in trading with doge now the coin is fall to hard and no one now trade with it ,but it's a good trategy you made it's a good paln for another pair 

I see that you do a lot of buying and selling, and this indicates that you rely on the short way of trading, so you rely on many operations in order not to freeze your capital for a long time, but if you have a good amount, I advise you to trade in the long term because it gives you greater profit with less effort if you can choose The correct currency to hold.

• +5 1

Right now egold become  a dead coin because if you look to egold trading volume in a day then you can see its trading volume  only 20-25 usd and now the active trade available  in yobit exchange  site..  Anyway, congratulations on your trading success  as you have earned much..