Why do you need bitcoin ? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Why do you need bitcoin ?

I need bitcoin because 

• It gives us financial freedom.
  • There is no more enmity and power to stop you when you are in the growth stage.
  • Tax-free which a good advantage.
  • We don't need to be in fear that some thieves will rob our money from house.

What are the reason you need bitcoin ? Just list your view

• Useful or interesting 1

6 minutes ago, Andrew12 said:

I need bitcoin because of some factors and reasons.

-Security

-Modernization

-Innovation

-To be updated 

-Much faster transactions 

-Feed my knowledge in many digital platforms

And there you are, those are probably my first to meet factors in considering bitcoin.

Also need it to control my funds without anyone involve, it is use by me to make satain transaction I wish at any time.

1 minute ago, SarapCrypto said:

Tax-free is not true with many countries as they are now requiring you to pay capital gains tax if the value of the coin has increased and you converted the coin to cash. In USA, they are collecting this tax and citizens who are not obliging can be tracked for their activities if they don't voluntarily report. 

Well in my country if try to cash out i just send to near by users and get via fiat so its useful to me to exchange and trade.

13 minutes ago, Andrew12 said:

I need bitcoin because of some factors and reasons.

-Security

-Modernization

-Innovation

-To be updated 

-Much faster transactions 

-Feed my knowledge in many digital platforms

And there you are, those are probably my first to meet factors in considering bitcoin.

Good to know 🙂 yup its true these are good points which you have pointed out here which can never be done with fiat currency.

Because cryptocurrency is our progressive future.
Often new coins, constantly new ideas, new projects...
This is a development trend.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

secure : no one can hack you when you use your wallet to pay online , and  also no can track you or you your information so this is a good advanteg.

because it is a source of my income for my personal needs, besides that it can also secure my money in the form of bitcoin, and can grow even just keep it in a crypto wallet.

10 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

The thiefs can kidnap you and force you by killing you which happend tons of time because of Bitcoin but thats not my point. My point is that bitcoin is decentralized and builded to act deflatoinary which means he will always rise as of every 4 years it gets rarer. As long as there are people willing to pay million for one btc he will be worth mollion simple calculation

Well they can do it . But it wont be worst than what you feel in real life even family members steal money in front of us and runaway by cheating us i have experienced it more time. There are huge set of people who are willing to buy coin and loose in gambling like 10 btc in just 5 mins they treat it like a 1 dollar worth kind of thing.

3 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

secure : no one can hack you when you use your wallet to pay online , and  also no can track you or you your information so this is a good advanteg.

That's the best advantage we need and no one can know our personal amount which we are holding and we are the  only one can view how much we hold in total.

I need bitcoin for cross-border transactions and investments, but I buy more bitcoin for long-term investment

Bitcoin helps me a lot during those stressful times of my life where I badly need money to support our needs.I was so blessed that I knew and belong in a community where I could earn cryptocurrency in which I can exchange and buy another crypto for investments.That is why bitcoin is very helpful based on my experienced.

55 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

I need bitcoin because 

• It gives us financial freedom.
  • There is no more enmity and power to stop you when you are in the growth stage.
  • Tax-free which a good advantage.
  • We don't need to be in fear that some thieves will rob our money from house.

What are the reason you need bitcoin ? Just list your view

Yes, it can't be robbed by our house because its digital money ofcourse. But, it can be hacked if you get clumsy. You must put your key wallet in a safe storage like cold wallet which you can checked your coins through offline.

I need bitcoin because

financial freedom
a source of riieng that my wife doesn't know (spend with friends)
Fastest transfer without any hassles
Give me some profit because of the price increase

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

18 minutes ago, Rosepetals said:

Bitcoin helps me a lot during those stressful times of my life where I badly need money to support our needs.I was so blessed that I knew and belong in a community where I could earn cryptocurrency in which I can exchange and buy another crypto for investments.That is why bitcoin is very helpful based on my experienced.

I know the pain. Even I entered the crypto field in the same situation. Few days back i entered with 0 coins but i was able to earn good income via crypto world and got so many contacts in field and now am good in my status compared to past life. Hope you gained more coin.

5 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

I know the pain. Even I entered the crypto field in the same situation. Few days back i entered with 0 coins but i was able to earn good income via crypto world and got so many contacts in field and now am good in my status compared to past life. Hope you gained more coin.

Yes mate since Im in an Asean countries we are classified as poor.So I need some extra income to support our daily needs and this site gives me hope  to continue what I have started to earn and have faith in crypto that it can change my life in the future.

i need bitcoins because:

- it is not regulated by any government

- easy and secure to transfer / receive

- i need financial for expenses

13 minutes ago, Starpark said:

I need bitcoin just to get profit and I will not save a lot of bitcoin, because I prefer to save a lot in my country's currency. That's what I have done so far.

There is already more scams going in bank nowadays big lenders looted huge amount from all banks . Most of the country banks are in bankruptcy so try to be safe :).

For me i need bitcoin, because its a big help for my financial and personal needs. But also faster transaction and easy and investment.  

too many people need bitcoin because for money or profit. Its no problem for me. Lets we separate about bitcoin and blockchain tech itself. How if i say, bitcoin can die, but not the blockchain tech. 

I need bitcoin because I can make profit with it because of the volatility. I can make profit in trading and also investing..  Without bitcoin I don't know where I can make extra money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currently, I need Bitcoin for trading, both on spot and on leverage across multiple exchanges, as well as for money remittance to Kenya, for savings assuming that in the long term the trend is pointing up, and for international payments.

I need Bitcoin because I have confidence in its growth power. Also, Bitcoin cannot be controlled and manipulated, so no entity can harm it. Bitcoin can also be used as a means of payment, and transactions with Bitcoin are very fast.

I need bitcoin because bitcoin is one of my main source of income and because of bitcoin i know about many things like trading, gambling, cryptocurrency and a new knowledge

Because it is the best coin to hold.(Because we are sure that he will go to the sky.so you won't lose your money.) I don't want to put my money to banks too.So i love Bitcoin too much for these reasons

For me i need bitcoin, because its a big help for our personal financial and needs. But also faster transaction and easy and investment.  

for me it helps me receive payments from other countries much easier because I'm a programmer and do lots of remote works

Bitcoin is the hope of a good, secure life when I can’t work. It’s something that lifts my mood. Life without hope of the future is very boring