Will Monero Rise or Fall? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Will Monero Rise or Fall?

Look at the image that I uploaded, as Monero is currently, the candles in the image have indicated a good rise for this 2020, with that I say everything. Greetings.
32677700_7-10-202010_10_471.jpg.4d48fd2af4919c73e6308e1674655ffa.jpg

i think the monero will rise because that coin it is so polulair in the world and all people using it and talking about it , so the monero will be rise just if you have a lot of it be patient .

I have had the opportunity to obtain moneros, but for some reason that I do not know yet, I could not withdraw them, a friend of mine told me that monero is a currency that will have a good reputation due to its value, that in the short term it will be a very good option for win, was their opinion and not long ago I started to investigate about it and yes, my friend was right, I hope they can generate more income with it.

I always said the current situation is still at some risk. I will not buy any currency until a Russian vaccine has proven effective. 

Monero has a point by which to always be attractive and that is privacy, taking into account today and for the future that we are going, I trust that Monero at some point will grow as it should be. I have a very high esteem for this coin, it has given me good profits, you have to be vigilant and follow it closely.

I do not expect it to rise. We will not see those who trade in this currency or who work in it in investment, and therefore the offer of buying and selling will not increase, and its price will not increase according to my opinion.

Can someone tell me if they thing the price will drop further, or if they think it will now start to slowly rise? In my opinion, it looks like it might.But the situation depends on the laws of demand and supply.Can someone tell me if they thing the price will drop further, or if they think it will now start to slowly rise.

I can't say for sure about that time, but what I do believe is that when Bitcoin continues to grow as the mother of all types of cryptocurrencies, Monroe can definitely start or resume bullying. But there is a strong future for money in the crypto trading market. Will last forever. Moniro should take the price to its high position. And it will.

Monero coin is one of the promising coin. The price of monero is so much impressive. Many people used to mine monero. Mining monero is very much profitable. Many people use CPU for mining monero. 

• +2 1

Maybe if this trend continue to rising slowly, i'm really sure there will be no dump on some altcoin too.Monero is the 11th largest cryptocurrency with a market capitalization of $3.35 billion.

• +3 1

It looks like Moniro will now follow the bitcoin trend as it has grown today with another altcoin like Ethereum, Ripple etc. Perhaps if this trend continues to grow slowly, I'm really sure there won't be any dumps in the bed, wait and see how it goes now.

Monero coin is one of the most promising coin now. The price of monero coin is impressive. Alot of people use this coin for mining to earn profit. Mining monero is much profitable. The number of monero users is increasing rapidly and also miner user.

Monero XRM was created on 2014, we are 2021, 7 years after its creation, but still we don't find it on the top list of website exchanges! For me, I don't see how will rise Monero if their owner they are not doing anything to improve it, Moneo will rise if they will promote it and investing on it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Saying that it will go up or down is somewhat ambiguous because that is the nature of cryptocurrencies, I consider that privacy currencies are important and have a great future depending on the restrictions that are imposed in the future, you must consider how long you are going to maintain your position before investing in XMR.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

It keeps pace with the price of Bitcoin with each rise in the price of Bitcoin, the price of Monero rises, it seems that it has some methods of linking to the alternative currencies of Bitcoin
But I don't invest in it

• +1 1

Currently monero is on a scale, on the one hand the FBI is pressing for its code to be deciphered and therefore to be able to track transactions and on the other hand the demand for the currency is only increasing, because bitcoin has become a second plane within the dark web, privacy is now a priority.

Without  any doubt xmr will keep raise up in future because at the time of create this topic xmr price was only 26 usd but now look to its price ..  Xmr has touched  almost 190 usd Which  mean 7x pump within one years.  Without  any doubt invest your money  on top ten crypto currency  is profitable .. 

Monero the best and most used privacy coin ever, every new year comes with a big hope for some exceptional coins, MONERO is one of them. I have a big hope that XMR price will be very high in the coming months and from this year XMR can be used more than before, it will get more popularity for various reasons!

Looks like privacy coins are been delisted from American's exchanges, this would affect their demand and thus prices would start to collapse to think twice before you plan on investing in any privacy coin.

In my opinion, I keep it until its price rises, and then sell it because its price is not stable, it is between the ups and downs. Monitor the market prices with constant thanks so as not to miss any news related to it and then take the appropriate action to sell or keep.

It is normal for a coin that reduce price to increase price again so far it is not a shit coin or a coin that will remain dead. Monero is a good coin and it price will increase especially if the price decrease. 

I'm able to simplest advocate you that Monero can be having more adoption thru the subsequent years. It's miles a coin that has a reason and it's usecase is not denied even with the aid of Bitcoin maximalists. For my part I suppose that Monero should be third or even 2d coin within the marketplace cap list and i will most effective see it rising inside the destiny...

Я думаю что токен Monero в будушем будет только расти в цене хоть он и не очень популярен но перспективен.

Я думаю что токен Monero может ише вирасть в цене у него хото но неочень большой спрос но перспективен.