Will Monero Rise or Fall? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Will Monero Rise or Fall?

On 4/1/2020 at 2:56 AM, Kutulay said:

Monero is sure to grow - it's a good coin for privacy, and a large percentage of people love crypto protection because of privacy and anynomus, so using a privacy coin should be very high in the long run, and if you ask for a price, it will go up. when the bull market comes

agree you, Monero will go high in price receive this year because will be sudden rise of the price receive due to the bitcoin halving that will hapen wait

i still don't see any factor currently that can possibly influence on a high value rise of the crypto currency called monero these kind of currencies only tends to make a peak to the top of the crypto currency trading table only just a few times in thier life time 

Edited by Yunusalemu

40 minutes ago, King98 said:

I have a real reason to believe, trust me and buy something like me and 100% monero growth in the future!I have no doubt about it and sometimes just don't understand why I don't pay good attention to XMR and Monero is one of the sweetest cryptocurrencies.

this very post of yours where you are advising people to follow you up in trying to invest in monero coin, but yet havent given us any reasons or evidence to back up the fact that the monero coin will be valuable in future, you need to show prove to that so as we can believe its true

Edited by Yunusalemu

7 hours ago, Satarupa said:

Dear friends, I want to buy some Monero. So, in view of this, I have been looking at the graph for sometime. I would prefer to buy it when it will reach in it's lowest point. I have watched that the price of Monero has been rising. 

It doesn't matter for you to wait still it has reached the lowest peak, all price are lower and getting ready to recover, this is your chance to get things ready before bitcoin halving

On 4/17/2020 at 9:21 AM, King98 said:

I have a real reason to believe, trust me and buy something like me and 100% monero growth in the future!I have no doubt about it and sometimes just don't understand why I don't pay good attention to XMR and Monero is one of the sweetest cryptocurrencies.

Are you aware that monero is been unlisted from some exchanges and it is also very hated by the governement, if you know all that, do you still think this coins has a potential stored for it.

On 4/17/2020 at 8:10 AM, Satarupa said:

Dear friends, I want to buy some Monero. So, in view of this, I have been looking at the graph for sometime. I would prefer to buy it when it will reach in it's lowest point. I have watched that the price of Monero has been rising. 

well personally i wouldn't dear try to invest in monero as at this very current moment in time, I i would rather simply just wait for probably a week to see if the price value rise for the monero coin is consistent and keeps going up just in other to prevent loses

15 hours ago, deepown said:

Are you aware that monero is been unlisted from some exchanges and it is also very hated by the governement, if you know all that, do you still think this coins has a potential stored for it.

This has even happened last year and this is due to it privacy nature, this aren't very good for a reputable coin to be delisted from exchanges and it has affected it badly

54 minutes ago, Saboor said:

This has even happened last year and this is due to it privacy nature, this aren't very good for a reputable coin to be delisted from exchanges and it has affected it badly

What are your thoughts do you think that bitcoin could go extinct because of this?

7 minutes ago, wrayaner said:
Monero is a good currency and it is now in the range of $ 64.72 and can go up more so it can be invested in to make good profits.

well i were to invest in monero being that the currency is actually getting more patronage on a day to day basis i still would rather prefer to waith a little bit longer to study the daily increase or decrease chart to see if the coin has a steady growth. 

22 hours ago, deepown said:

What are your thoughts do you think that bitcoin could go extinct because of this?

Bitcoin won't face this kind of tragedy that happened to Monero, bitcoin is loved by everyone and it has not shown even sign of betrayer in the future

Monero coin is not as we all think it stands on the brink of a fall, but in the event that the price of bitcoin exceeds this year $ 12,000 it will rise due to the high level of trading I hope so that everyone benefits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Saboor said:

Bitcoin won't face this kind of tragedy that happened to Monero, bitcoin is loved by everyone and it has not shown even sign of betrayer in the future

I see the the greatest betrayal evet from bitcoin, the transactions are still slower and the fees are still higher, that is how people will leave bitcoin.

23 hours ago, deepown said:

I see the the greatest betrayal evet from bitcoin, the transactions are still slower and the fees are still higher, that is how people will leave bitcoin.

What factor will affect bitcoin which will make people to run away from bitcoin, if transaction will be slower than now, then it doesn't worth to be hold

56 minutes ago, Saboor said:

What factor will affect bitcoin which will make people to run away from bitcoin, if transaction will be slower than now, then it doesn't worth to be hold

It wont be worthy even if the transactions will stay slower like this, it does not have to  get lower, it is just gonna have to take people to realize it, now they are so blind because this world is new to them.

19 hours ago, deepown said:

It wont be worthy even if the transactions will stay slower like this, it does not have to  get lower, it is just gonna have to take people to realize it, now they are so blind because this world is new to them.

Due to the technology that is always advancing and new projects with faster transaction are coming out, I think bitcoin will be forgotten soon

The problem can only be that over time, the state will treat Monero worse, and even prohibit its circulation, as it has already been done in Japan due to the high level of anonymity of this coin. And the coin, of course, is very promising.

Edited by Kchudi02

8 hours ago, Saboor said:

Due to the technology that is always advancing and new projects with faster transaction are coming out, I think bitcoin will be forgotten soon

Forgotten no, it will always be the first thing people talk about when they talk about bitcoin, but it will drop ranks.

17 hours ago, deepown said:

Forgotten no, it will always be the first thing people talk about when they talk about bitcoin, but it will drop ranks.

Yea, the drop of the tank will lead to its extinction, whenever bitcoin failed to deliver it's own right as a leader I don't think it will stay more longer again

2 hours ago, Saboor said:

Yea, the drop of the tank will lead to its extinction, whenever bitcoin failed to deliver it's own right as a leader I don't think it will stay more longer again

Extinction is something that does not happen it the crypto world, even dead coins never real disappear, Even when b

16 hours ago, deepown said:

Extinction is something that does not happen it the crypto world, even dead coins never real disappear, Even when b

Some of the dead coins have disappeared you will heard the story from those that participate in it, but not from other people that are new to cryptocurrency

10 hours ago, Saboor said:

Some of the dead coins have disappeared you will heard the story from those that participate in it, but not from other people that are new to cryptocurrency

They are still in circulation, all the dead coins and for as long as they are still are then they are not real dead.

18 hours ago, deepown said:

They are still in circulation, all the dead coins and for as long as they are still are then they are not real dead.

Only few can be testify that they are emote real dead, but I have seen many coins that are totally out of market and there is no way to trade it

4 hours ago, Saboor said:

Only few can be testify that they are emote real dead, but I have seen many coins that are totally out of market and there is no way to trade it

Yes they are out of the market and there is no way to trade them, but they are still in circulation, that is my only standing that crypto will never die.

18 hours ago, deepown said:

Yes they are out of the market and there is no way to trade them, but they are still in circulation, that is my only standing that crypto will never die.

They are still in circulation! So what is their essence in circulation? If any projects can be beneficial to us then it is just dead coin

On 4/24/2020 at 7:44 PM, deepown said:

If there is no place to trade or exchange them to another coin or no place to spend them i think that is dead enough, but still you are right they are not completely disappering.