What you have to know about mining - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What you have to know about mining

Excellent article on cryptocurrency mining, very clear and precise. Certainly, those who 
want to perform mining, should first investigate whether it is legal in their country, they 
should also invest in hardware and condition a PC that supports this process since it 
consumes many resources, and expect to obtain good profits

It is one of the most interesting topics that exist is mining. Currently it is difficult to assemble a team that can mine bitcoin well, because they are quite high investments, and you have to take into account many points. One of the great advances in this matter in recent times is cloud mining. It is a very profitable way out if it is not that we do not have the necessary capital to buy the powerful computer that we need. They have rates of various types, and depending on what we invest we will receive an annual profit. Many people rent their mining equipment in this way and the truth is that it is a quite pleasant solution for those who cannot afford mining equipment.

Also let's not forget that mining requires high computing power and will depend on the cost of electricity in your country so that you can evaluate whether it is profitable or not. I heard about mining on PCs and mobile devices and in that I am sure that it is not profitable at all and you expose your devices to be irreparably damaged.

The most difficult thing about mining is to have good hardware to do it, what most prevents me from starting with this practice, are its costs. Not only in what comes out the necessary equipment, if not the maintenance that this takes. because this knowledge about the arrangement of equipment is also vitally important if they have a problem. I do not think that I will enter mining by investing in the equipment, mining in the cloud is serving me more, which is also a smart decision to all this. There are people who rent their mining equipment for long periods of time and that can make it a very profitable investment if what you want is to have passive profits for a long period of time.

You have to learn a lot and invest in mining power and calculate the costs of electrical energy, so that it is profitable. You also have to take into account the temperatures and volatility of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

For cryptocurrency mining, performance must be taken into account, which depends on many factors, for example, hash rate, BTC rewards, mining problems, electricity costs, energy use, and more. As for me, now is not the best time to start mining.

On 10/1/2020 at 12:04 AM, Mosab73 said:

This is a great topic because I always heard about mining, but this word was well understood to me, but after a good explanation of the stages of mining, the concept of mining has become a lot closer to my mind and I hope one day to start the amendment, but after the electricity in my area becomes continuous 24/7, thank you  My friend

the variety of wallets is not always appropriate for practical reasons. Opening different wallets several times a day to make a payment in a particular currency is simply inconvenient, for this active user this option is associated with a serious investment of time;
each e-wallet needs its own private key.

7 hours ago, franaliado said:

If you consider mining Bitcoin from your PC, it is certain that you will not obtain any type of profit since it does not have the necessary computational power to be able to compete against the rest of the high consumption equipment that is connected to the Bitcoin Blockchain network.

For self-mining, you need a very powerful video card and a high-speed processor. But even in this case, the probability of profit is very low - the computer will have to work for days, and all the bitcoins or other coins earned will simply be consumed by the electricity bill. It is much more profitable to invest the same money not in upgrading your computer, but to buy a share in the cloud pool. You need to pay for a share of the capacity of the data center and wait for profit. Everything that cloud systems mine, they will share among their shareholders.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Mining a cryptocurrency can be very profitable if the computing power of the mining device is very high, also mining a cryptocurrency can be expensive. Many people earn a lot of mining and others lose their computers due to their misunderstanding of cryptocurrency mining, because they download encrypted currency blockchains on their weak computers that compete with supercomputers that have been dedicated to mining.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/12/2020 at 6:31 AM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I cannot work in mining because it needs expensive devices and rooms dedicated to cooling the devices, and I cannot afford these expenses

There are many ways you can double your earnings not necessarily by mining but also by trading it is also a good advantage to multiply your input. But I am sure if you know full detail on how mining works and you can afford all spendings you can earn a good return in a short term.

All these heavy things are required to do mining then why some sites offer users to do mining own their sites. 

There is any difference between cloud mining and original mining of crypto coins. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think this is a beautiful thing that we need to work and be sure about there are so many ways to which we are able to follow up everything that really just has a chance that we have to work and be sure that are are moving forward in some cases we have to put together are always working properly 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I already what cryptocurrency mining is, but I don't know some in depth knowledge. So I really learned a lot from your post and it is good for those who wants to start mining. This will really give them a good look on mining.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Babubu609 Mining Difficulty is also should be considered while starting mining. For mining btc the difficulty is very high and believe me that there is no profit for mining with a single GPU even if it's a RTX 3090 Graphic card.

So we need rig of GPU and we can start mining. For decreasing the cost we can go with less Ram, Storage. Motherboard also doesn't require to be top- standard.

There are new projects like Pi-Network where we get coins on the basis of our daily activity and referal. 

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 minutes ago, Ridam said:

. For mining btc the difficulty is very high and believe me that there is no profit for mining with a single GPU even if it's a RTX 3090 Graphic card

Absolutely right my friend! Mining btc required a lot of expense. There fore to participate in btc mining one has to do with lot of investment that he will spend.

7 minutes ago, Ridam said:

There are new projects like Pi-Network where we get coins on the basis of our daily activity and referal.

Wow😍 I haven't learn about this because I haven't start the mining yet but am planing for that soon if I collected some good amount of money from what I earned here to start something good.

20 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

.Wow😍 I haven't learn about this because I haven't start the mining yet but am planing for that soon if I collected some good amount of money from what I earned here to start something good.

You can start Pi-Mining with your smartphone. It won't use your phone power even. The network is designed in such a way to provide the Pi coins to it's users just for opening the app daily and referal. There is a topic from @Whited35 about Pi-Mining you should check that out ASAP.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Mining is one of the cryptocurrency operations, and I have heard about it a lot, and most of those who work in mining need equipment, but it needs constant electricity. You need also to considered your electricity bill since mining rig would consumed a lot of energy as it needs a high power to solve a complex problem. 

There is cloud mining that is usually filled with websites that are exiting once they made some money but I've found the yobit virtual mining too that pays good money to investors, with interest back daily in Minex tokens. I suggest to everybody interested to take a look .https://yobit.net/en/mining/

• +2 2

22 hours ago, Ridam said:

. The network is designed in such a way to provide the Pi coins to it's users just for opening the app daily and referal. There is a topic from @Whited35 about Pi-Mining you should check that out ASAP

Ok thanks 😊 bro I will chat him later. I am busy nowadays but I will try to learn more on how to use the p.I and also gonna check his topic that he creates.

Mining is very good considering the fact that it is the only way to get bitcoins. However I am more interested in staking as what is required in mining is too expensive. 

You would still have to deal with electricity bills and how things are consistent as you would get more profit than your bills then there should be no problems until your components starting to trolling you suddenly at some point.

• +2 1

Well, recently, after the bitcoin price hike, miners were completely satisfied with their income that they can make every day.At the same time, miners on the Ethereum blockchain have been very happy to increase the use of the Ethereum blockchain from decentralized financing projects and the fees have increased exponentially during the last period. .

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Thank you very much for this information! I believe that mining has become very relevant at the present time, because the cryptocurrency exchange rate is quite high, and this shows us that now is the time to engage in it, because it will bring high income. The main thing is to approach this matter correctly, good luck!

A good topic through which mining can be understood well. I had some information about mining, how to exploit it and profit from it, and that it requires great electrical energy and valuable equipment, and that cloud mining exposes devices to damage.

Mining is one of the areas in which you can achieve significant profits, and I do not mean that you will achieve unimaginable sums, but at least you will win. And by adopting a mining plan and moving in at the right time, you can achieve what you want. Mining You have to make a contract with one of the companies that provide this service. Your first owner will be mining and investing again and returning again in order to approximate the money that you deposited the first time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: