Power Of ORDER - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Power Of ORDER

What is ORDER

In trading (in general) ORDER is when you want to buy or sell coin/s at certain price.

Example:

You want to buy BTC and currently price of BTC is 11,200$ and you think that price will go more down and you set your ORDER at 11,000$ and if price hit or cross 11,000$ you will buy BTC at that price.

Or if you want to sell BTC and currently price is 11,200$ and you think that price will go more up and you set your ORDER at 12,000$ and if price hit or cross 12,000$ you will sell your BTC at that price.

P.S. When you set ORDER (for example) at 11,000$ and price hit but your ORDER is not filled that means that someone who set ORDER before you his ORDER is filled but not yours, or vice versa your ORDER is filled but price is still same that means that you set ORDER before someone.

Difference between MARKET & ORDER

Example (MARKET):

You want to buy/sell your coin/s on currently price, that means that you sell your coin/s on MARKET price.

Example (ORDER):

You dont want to buy/sell your coin/s on currently (MARKET) price and you want to buy/sell on higher/lower price you can set your ORDER at price which you want to buy/sell.

ORDER advantage

Except that you can set price which you want sometimes it happened that price change direction quickly and return to original price, and that is big advantage of ORDER.

Example:

Currently price of BTC is 11,200$ and you set your ORDER at 10,700$ and price at once drop till 10,500$ but quickly return to 11,000$, which means that maybe you will not have a chance to buy at that price if you did not set ORDER.

There are many examples where people with ORDER/S make good profit.

Conclusion

Power of ORDER is that you have advantage to "catch" price which you might missed without ORDER.

If you have some question or if you don't understand something freely write.

Happy trading!

• +2 1
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

What is ORDER

In trading (in general) ORDER is when you want to buy or sell coin/s at certain price.

Very excellent definition of order very short and easy understanding for newbies and for old members....

Difference between MARKET & ORDER

Exactly those that use order have the advantage to control the market as he wants.

Conclusion

Power of order you have explained detailed in short note and that was such impressive....

According to what I read here, order in crypto trading is like a big competition or race. Anyone who sets an order faster or is the first to set it can be the winner but what will happen if for example, 100 traders set exactly the same order for purchase or selling? Who will win? If time matters, then the one who acted before others will win but what about others? I think the main advantage of order is that it lets you attend to your routine tasks without worrying about fast changes of the market because it will do its job at the right time and needs no management.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

There is great benefit of orders if we use them after further prediction of the next move of the market we can place them. But not every time our order will be filled so we must be sure about that earlier.

I have placed order of btc/dice which is never going to filled 😂 as thw volume is low and noone is going to buy.🥺

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Orders has many benefits and the most is because they help us to catch the price that we want to buy or sell at the right time. Sometimes we may have office works or other works that will keep us busy and we may miss the profit point, but with orders we will miss nothing. Robo treade in yobit is the best in creating orders!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Orders has many benefits and the most is because they help us to catch the price that we want to buy or sell at the right time.

@Calvinpriva Act for placing orders on the cryptocurrency trading platform is something like bargaining to buy some goods in the markets 😂 ! Whenever I have spare time to track cryptocurrency market momentum, I actively track panic sellers or panic buyers but if I have to be busy in my office work, I place order by setting at least 30% profit range 😂🤣 Just a trick ! 

• +2 3

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Act for placing orders on the cryptocurrency trading platform is something like bargaining to buy some goods in the markets 😂 !

@Whited35 I totally i agree with you, it means the way you are good in bargaining is the the good profit you'll earn 😃

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Whenever I have spare time to track cryptocurrency market momentum, I actively track panic sellers or panic buyers but if I have to be busy in my office work, I place order by setting at least 30% profit range 😂🤣 Just a trick ! 

Good trick! I didn't even know if you can earn profit by tracking panic buyers and sellers 😂 is this day trading or what? But it's like this even in P2P, some members will panic and instead of selling BTC in 10% than the normal price, they will reduce 10% !! Very sad.

• +2 1

@BullRunBit I think that the term you are looking for is "limit order" instead of just an "order". Because it sounds like you are talking mainly about limit order.

"Order" by itself kinda confusing as it's a broader term containing market orders and stop-loss orders for example.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

According to what I read here, order in crypto trading is like a big competition or race. Anyone who sets an order faster or is the first to set it can be the winner but what will happen if for example, 100 traders set exactly the same order for purchase or selling? Who will win? If time matters, then the one who acted before others will win but what about others? I think the main advantage of order is that it lets you attend to your routine tasks without worrying about fast changes of the market because it will do its job at the right time and needs no management.

Example: I set my order at 11,000$ at 11:00 am and you set your order at same price (11$k) at 11:01 am which means that my order is first. Which means, yes time is matter.

26 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Good trick! I didn't even know if you can earn profit by tracking panic buyers and sellers 😂 is this day trading or what? But it's like this even in P2P, some members will panic and instead of selling BTC in 10% than the normal price, they will reduce 10% !! Very sad.

Yes it is called in trading FOMO.

18 minutes ago, rekter said:

@BullRunBit I think that the term you are looking for is "limit order" instead of just an "order". Because it sounds like you are talking mainly about limit order.

"Order" by itself kinda confusing as it's a broader term containing market orders and stop-loss orders for example.

Dont get me wrong, but why you must to complicate something really simple?

Can you tell me difference between market order and limit order? And stop-loss order and limit order?

And can you tell me on Yobit what write below chart order or limit order?

Order is order that is it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

42 minutes ago, rekter said:

Right. I was confused really.

20 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Can you tell me difference between market order and limit order? And stop-loss order and limit order?

Market order: Order placed on market to sell or buy at the current price of the market. Tends to be met quickly

Limit order: Also an order 😅. But the difference is you state the (limit) amount you are willing to trade (buy or sell) for commodity. When the price is not met with, order won't complete.

I believe that's what Recter was trying to say above. Yes, order is an order but we should know the difference too.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

46 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I don't mean to be hostile but you are simplifying the terms that have more complexity.

Yes, market order is when you are buying or selling directly from/to the buy/sell wall (from sell/buy limit orders),

Limit order is when you decide the price you are comfortable with, set a limit order ( aka putting a buy/sell wall ), and wait it for to match the market ( or not if that wasn't your tactic).

Stop-loss order is a whole different thing, it's more like a safeguard to get in or out after a certain market price hits that you have defined before, activated stop losses often also cause parabolic price movements too but i think it should be a whole another topic because it contains a lot of different options.

You mean buy and sell orders? Those are already made limit orders. When you are placing a trade it has a huge difference what kind of order you are making. Most people just do market orders, you are mainly speaking of limit orders. 

I see that you are mainly focusing on yobit but things don't even end up in here but i am not going to even touch iceberg orders etc.

It's an umbrella term that contains various forms. It isn't specific.

Edited by rekter
  • +4 1

@Raqeebzy @rekter

Again dont get me wrong both, but we now just complicated the matter.

Example:

- Market Order, how you write that is when you putt order on currently price but I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about buying/selling on currently price (market price), (example) on some exchange you have two option Market to buy/sell your coins on currently price and Limit to putt your order at any price at currently too.

- Limit order, is that when you putt order on any price which you want?

Currently price of BTC is 10,900$ and you think in near future that price will go down and you putt your order at lower price (10,500$).

- Stop-loss, is that when you already buy a coin and you are skeptical in which direction will price go and you putt order (stop-loss) to secure your investment at lower price (-5% etc.)?

I already write about this:

Why simple when can be complicated. :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Good trick! I didn't even know if you can earn profit by tracking panic buyers and sellers 😂 is this day trading or what? 

@Calvinpriva You may get surprised but mostly on Binance, HitBTC, and Yobit exchange, I find plenty of panic buyers/sellers. This sort of trick can be applicable in every sort of cryptocurrency tradings. Just give a try and let me know later 😊

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

@Raqeebzy @rekter

Again dont get me wrong both, but we now just complicated the matter.

Example:

- Market Order, how you write that is when you putt order on currently price but I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about buying/selling on currently price (market price) two option Market to buy/sell your coins on currently price and Limit to putt your order at any price at currently too.

I understand you perfectly, that wasn't the issue. I was explaining the importance of using correct terminology.

That's what i mean by umbrella term and being specific, like for example saying "order" when you mean "limit order" is similar to saying "mammal" when you mean a "cat". Plain "order" can mean many different kind of orders.

45 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

- Stop-loss, is that when you already buy a coin and you are skeptical in which direction will price go and you putt order (stop-loss) to secure your investment at lower price (-5% etc.)?

I know what stop-loss is, but you just personally asked me to explain the difference between limit order and stop-loss, so i did described it shortly. Now i am not sure why you wanted me to explain it to you if you have a topic about it.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 2

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

You may get surprised but mostly on Binance, HitBTC, and Yobit exchange, I find plenty of panic buyers/sellers. This sort of trick can be applicable in every sort of cryptocurrency tradings. Just give a try and let me know later 😊

@Whited35 Of course, i see many of them in yobit but i never thought it may be a good opportunity for a profit, as you know I'm not that good in many ways of trading, i can only trade P2P or arbitrage and that's why I never saw any profit chance from panic buyers/sellers. 

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Just give a try and let me know later 😊

But i will take this as a challenge.

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Of course, i see many of them in yobit but i never thought it may be a good opportunity for a profit, as you know I'm not that good in many ways of trading, i can only trade P2P or arbitrage and that's why I never saw any profit chance from panic buyers/sellers.

I wish you could learn it. As you are already an experienced p2p trader, I do not think it will be hard to apply this sort of trick even in normal day trading of cryptocurrency. Panic sellers are those who face the extreme selling pressure and eventually they sell their holdings at the cheapest rates. 

• +2 1

Order is a power given by the broker or exchange if you want to buy any crypto currency hess priced you need to set an order for that price which you predict and if the price of that coin go your sell of that coin automatically occurs and you buy the coin without see the market .

this order is the very help full to make trade good like you place order with your think to move with market

Edited by mazarmalan
new points

4 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

Order is a power given by the broker or exchange if you want to buy any crypto currency hess priced you need to set an order for that price which you predict and if the price of that coin go your sell of that coin automatically occurs and you buy the coin without see the market .

Really? I did not mentioned that in my topic? That you are not mentioned that no one would know. :classic_dry:

58 minutes ago, mazarmalan said:

the order is in the market to buy and sell any think to got profit then why the trading is do with orders to put or call 

You think "anything" right? Anything? :classic_dry:

"why the trading" etc. :classic_dry:

I really dont know what to do when I read such a comments, to laugh or what hm.

And they will get payment for such a comments (off topic, sorry).

I hope that members will know how to differentiate between good comments and such a comments.

• +2 1

Yes mate power of order is much good and helpful because we just place order for any currency and we wait to reach our order price to sell or buy for profit. I use order in every of my trade to earn profit.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes, exactly making orders is a good feature that help us to catch a price that we were expecting will exist but you have no idea when, it will also save you time when you fear that you may miss the targeted price.

Edited by Abdalrazig
  • +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

12 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Yes mate power of order is much good and helpful because we just place order for any currency and we wait to reach our order price to sell or buy for profit. I use order in every of my trade to earn profit.

Good for you, like someone (above) already write that with order you can make good profit if you "catch" good price. I write above example, and when price at once start to fall and maybe you did not noticed that order can "catch" good price for you of course if you putt order on that price. :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Abdalrazig said:

Yes, exactly making orders is a good feature that help us to catch a price that we were expecting will exist but you have no idea when, it will also save you time when you fear that you may miss the targeted price.

FOMO :classic_wink:

Yes like I say above, you maybe missed opportunity but if you putt order you dont need to worry about that. 

• +2 1

Example: I set my order at 11,000$ at 11:00 am and you set your order at same price (11$k) at 11:01 am which means that my order is first. Which means, yes time is matter.

Is it possible to set two orders that are very close in time? For example, setting 0.003 BTC at $9K and 0.004 BTC at $10K a few minutes after that. Do they follow the order rule too? What is the maximum number of orders that can be set and what happens if two traders set the same order at exactly the same time just by accident? These are important questions about order that should be answered.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very nice post informing of how the orders are executed, I didn't know that the orders were filled depending on how fast it's placed. Your examples help to understand how if someone placed the order before you, his order will get filled and yours won't even though the price you set has been reached.

• +3 1

members will panic and instead of selling BTC in 10% than the normal price, but i never thought it may be a good opportunity for a profit