YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING

I agree with you friend, it is true that the yobit site is a site with good security but we must always take measures to avoid being victims of hackers so it is advisable to enable the google atuentifiacdor and never share our private keys with anyone. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right my friend, because it is necessary to beware of fraud and piracy, so I avoid submitting my personal data to public sites, such as my email and password, this is important because it may lead to account piracy and stealing money. Thank you for this useful information.

These are useful tips, I hope everyone will benefit from them. Every person should protect his personal information so that he does not become a victim of fraudsters and thieves, be careful and do not trust others.

You said absolutely right privacy e is very important when you use this forum because without your privacy you can lose your money and you cannot do anything then you're worried about that so you should to given the importance to your privacy

Yes dear you are right our privacy is everything for us. We should to safe our accounts. If anyone do hack our account this will be harmful for us. I will recommend you that we should to make different password for every account. 

Yes my dear your privacy is your each and evwrything so when you have to joined in cryptotalk than you have to save your privacy what they rememberd you otherwise many scammers run they have to became a scamers of your account so becarefull ok good by thank you so much.

Well my I'm satisfied with your information. We must use different key and difficult key to use as password. Because this helps you to safe your account from scammers and your account will be safe.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes you are right I am agree with you. Our privacy Is everything for us. And because if our account is not secure and we do not have privately keys then it is easy for everyone to reaches our account and store our money. That's why it is important to keep our account secure.

• +1 1

Yes, it is important to focus on the topic of privacy and exclusively here to avoid ads and links that may come from spam by people you do not know, as it may be a link to hack your account and steal your money. Keep your privacy and your money in a safe wallet and follow the conditions mentioned in the above post
This was my opinion. I hope you have benefited

Good evening my friend, privacy is important in this time when social media has increased, and interference in personal life and family matters, which should be somewhat private.

@Guru2050

@Guru2050your post are always very useful and enlightening, and I must say that I believe in all your points. I have experience a friend of one who borrowed someone phone to login into his wallet, after he returned the phone, the friend went ahead to transfer his earning to his own bank account, it was after he recieve a confirmation email that he knows that something is happening, I privacy is very important and fundamental.

Edited by kion
Double post

Hello friends have a good day and want to tell you that Crypto fields provides security because if you have not secure then our wallets can be loss by other peoples because our earning is collected  in our wallet. So security is imported for every member 

Much obliged to you for this good suggestion. There may be parcel of clients out their who doesn't have a clue about the contrast between the public keys and private keys. It is fundamental that the utilizations find a way to defend their own advantage from such an uncalled for rehearses. Protection and security ought to be kept up to have the option to have a solid base.

Absolutely cryptotalk is offering high security for safe and secure account. As scammers and hackers are active in every site, we should never give them access to our account. We should must have strong passwords so that our personal data remain safe.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes mate I agree with you because if you don't have privacy definitely you ate not save because if you share your secret information with unknown people definitely you will loose them one day.

Well, we must be concerned on our privy details while working on the internet. We must maintain privacy and keep the personal credentials secure like username and password in same place. We shouldn't share our personal information to any of the third person or the strangers we meet online. And also keep our online accounts protected with 2FA, and enable email verification.

As a new member, I don't know massive about private keys or public keys. But we should save our information on secured folder or system. It's very important in virtual world. Because there are many people who are finding ways to discover others private keys. Thanks

I want to earn my first earnings from crypto because I am new and I do not know what you are asking me to tell me so that I can understand and do my own work.

You are right that our privacy is everything thing. While working on crypto our fund is can be steal if we can't make sure our security. If we can't do as then our funds and informations are in danger.

I agree with you because privacy in the Internet world is all that we have and we cannot forfeit it for any reason, and we must strive to preserve it with all the strength and determination we have, and without it we will have serious consequences.

• +2 1

Perfectly said buddy,our privacy really matters a lot in this forum, because without privacy and security,you'll end up losing everything you've earn in this forum,so lets try to keep our days such as password to our personal selves,never share it with anybody,is should be known by you and only you

Of course, my friend, I really agree with you on this matter. We have to secure our accounts that we work on because they are our fatigue and our money. I advise everyone to put a strong password to keep their accounts safe and protected from any penetration.

This is definitely true. For all of the accounts we have be it for personal or business it is a must that we keep it secure and we check it from time to time in order to know whether it has a suspicious activities. It is important as well to keep all of the information of your account to yourself and do not just enter yout information to different sites especially to those who are not secure.