We don't see them, but the moderators does! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

We don't see them, but the moderators does!

you are supreme right acceptable data about giving standing. Exceptionally for the individuals who are making in giving standing. I see here numerous great and positive posts getting adverse standing that is not fair.moderators will settle this point and caution the individual who gives negative focuses.

On 9/18/2020 at 4:32 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Some members have been facing a hard time because of receiving unfair reactions to their posts (regularly) even if they are useful. That’s why I like to say… “Doesn’t matter how many good people will be in one place, but a bad person is a must”. I wrote this topic to advice you one thing who you’re still facing this problem, there are moderators who can help us to solve our problems so stop complaining and just take the right action! 

You can report those posts to the moderators (your posts) which are useful but has received negative reputations. Why reporting them? We don’t know who gave us any reputations but the moderators knows! A member who gives random negative reputations even to a useful post is a scammer! So by reporting them you will not only solve your problem, but you will help/ support the moderators to catch a scammer after they investigate him/her and find the evidence. 

So don’t complain anymore about that problem, it’s already solved. Also don’t fear to report that issue to moderators because it’s your right to report anything that is against the forum rules, and the moderators are very fair to their members unless you violate the rules several times. 

Good luck.

There are many good posts in the forum, where the members keep a negative rating.  Gives positive rating to many worthless posts.  I don't think we need to worry about that.  There are moderators to see these, who will understand better than us.  We should work according to the rules of the forum.

Hello my friend and thank you for this post. It is useful, it is true. These things were scary, but now they have found a solution for them. All we have to do is take appropriate measures only and consult others and come back, to managers in case they are not resolved, the problem

Dear fellow your post is very useful and it is our duty that if we see any spammer we should report to the moderator and we should keep the forum clean from spammers and always do the good comments on useful posts.

We as humans are different when it comes to giving our opinion about something, why do we give a good post a bad reputation, we need to understand this first before rating the post,

The post you are rating might be of a Newbie, and we Newbies here are still trying to know our way around the forum, the best thing to do is call them for correction or guide them on what to do next rather than making them feel like they know nothing.

@Emmail I agree with you on this, the admins and moderators are doing a good job keeping the Forum organised and free from scammers and hackers, I see Cryptotalk going places if such determination and knowledge keeps coming into the Forum.

Yes my I totally agree with you. There are many things that we do but we can't see but moderator does see it. As a example, if we create wrong topic moderator will check and give us warning points. But we can't see that why we get warning points. Again there are many posts that are deleted but we don't know which posts are deleted.

Dear friend right but unfortunately some user want to learn about this platform and some users take wrong line using because here developing stage from some people but I write here some are scammers doubt of topics so this is a open advice for all of my old and new users be positive and take this opportunity and improve your knowledge and skills thanks

Good topic bluntly and staight to the point this is a problem that has affected some more than others  in my case some funny person. I have seen some really useless post that get positive reputation to abd perpars onther member given them as posts that the cointain one line saying help me how to make money from this place   

On 9/18/2020 at 1:32 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Why reporting them?

The idea is good, but the problem is sometimes some user can just have different opinion than yours. Even if you’ve written good post, he thinks that your point of view isn’t appropriate to his worldview and ideals. So he gives you negative ratings. Is it bad? Yeah, definitely. It’s bad because some people can’t understand that we all live with our own opinions on matters. But can something be done in this situation by moderators? I don’t know, it depends which replies and feedback this user gave you (if he gives them at all)

Plus moderators right now facing a hard time because of spammers (who write a lot of meaningless content) and cheaters. If they gonna search and punish people who can’t deal with each other - it’s gonna take a lot of time and energy.. (which finally can damage this forum). First of all we need to create healthy environment ☺️

Moderators see them for the reason that here is no reservation we have many scammer and only moderators can see them and del with them the effect of give rating on post there is alot of problem while having such information.

Edited by Chief executive officer band

Personally, I think the most important thing is to make a meaningful post, we should all have some kind of idea of what you're sharing and then just communicate those thoughts in the form and, of course, the biggest thing is that we should all be polite to each other.

On 9/18/2020 at 4:32 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Some members have been facing a hard time because of receiving unfair reactions to their posts (regularly) even if they are useful. That’s why I like to say… “Doesn’t matter how many good people will be in one place, but a bad person is a must”. I wrote this topic to advice you one thing who you’re still facing this problem, there are moderators who can help us to solve our problems so stop complaining and just take the right action! 

You can report those posts to the moderators (your posts) which are useful but has received negative reputations. Why reporting them? We don’t know who gave us any reputations but the moderators knows! A member who gives random negative reputations even to a useful post is a scammer! So by reporting them you will not only solve your problem, but you will help/ support the moderators to catch a scammer after they investigate him/her and find the evidence. 

So don’t complain anymore about that problem, it’s already solved. Also don’t fear to report that issue to moderators because it’s your right to report anything that is against the forum rules, and the moderators are very fair to their members unless you violate the rules several times. 

Good luck.

I agree with you that those who give negative reputation in good posts are scammers and we will catch them.We will always give good reputation in good posts.If someone in a good post gives a negative reputation, we will report to the modulators.

It is great that there are people who follow us constantly, and work to help us without our knowledge, but I was confident that the platform is an organized and safe place, and there are those who follow everything that happens here ..

Regarding the issue of fraudsters giving wrong ratings, yesterday I was exposed to this matter, I was confident that I did not make a mistake, and in maximum speed I contacted my manager at work and he helped me avoid this problem and he gave me some advice about it ..

Therefore, we have to get rid of these people to make our platform more organized and complete ..

@Calvinpriva  you are absolutely right, your topic has proved to be very informative for me. I am agree with you my dear friend. 

• +3 1

Of course it is eternally true that what we do not see but the moderators do see.  And the biggest proof of that is that we write and consider the posts that we do in the crypto forum, but we don't see any mistakes in them, but the moderators can see them very well and they give warnings for all the posts.

Thank you very much for the advice, but how can we communicate with the moderators of the forum to raise a complaint? What is the correct way to ensure a response from them. I agree with you. Those who put random reviews should be stopped

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes moderators can access all activities of the forum members. So my dear friends don't make any mistakes in here  other wise you may get punishment as may be like ban of your account. So be ready to learn more from here.

That is a great topic and very helpful post. There are many people out there who give negative reactions without any reason. We should definitely report that to moderators if we see anything like that. So that the problem can be solved.

Some people are such that the little ones sweeten too much and give us negative reputations. It also happened to me that  a boy gave me 5 negative reputations.I was afraid not to be banned.

Typically exceptionally supportive and enlightening post . Much obliged for sharing your encounter with us . And in this way we are able unraveled our issue . And we ought to continuously grant terrible notoriety fair those individuals who merits it . And perhaps we ought to grant them one chance .

Hello my dear friend I am a newbie here.So thanks to you for your kind information and kind help.I had actually no idea about this as i am a newbie.Now i can help others for this.Best of luck to you.Have a good day.

I have also felt that and its  a bad thing to experience because many of the hard working members do not get good reputations but undeservent people do moreover as you said moderators are really active the visit the profiles of those who are suspecious and ban theid accounts so do not worry about anything justbrelax your selves and let the moderators do their work properly